Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US SANCTIONS AGAINST ASA’IB AHL AL-HAQ AND THE IRAQI HEZBOLLAH BRIGADES

yota691

Monday, August 9, 2021 5:39 PM

Baghdad / National News Center

Today, Monday, the United States announced imposing sanctions on Russian, Lebanese, Syrian and Iraqi entities, including Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq and Kata'ib Hezbollah.

The Foreign Ministry stated, in statements followed by the "National News Center", that "the sanctions included Russian, Lebanese, Syrian and Iraqi entities."

And she indicated that "the sanctions included the Lebanese Hezbollah, the Iraqi Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq and the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades."

The State Department added that "the entities concerned with the sanctions violated the ban on weapons of mass destruction in Iran, Syria and North Korea."

• Thanks 1

I think this has to be address first before there is any kind of RV. The problem with Iraq is corruption and Iran. Iran is slowly trying to take over Iraq with it's militia and expand it's territory. Iraq can not go international when there is a high security risk and Iran poses a threat. Who ever controls Iraq controls the Middle East. In another article Al-Khedemi ask Biden for assistance with Iran because they are gradually taking over certain areas of Iraq. Another article stated that The US, Britian and Israel plan to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities, Isis strong holds in Iran, Syria and Iraq. I don't condone violence but just 2 weeks ago Iran (I believe) was responsible for a suicide bomb that killed 35 Iraqi's, they ignited an IED on a road that an International Convoy was traveling on, they destroyed energy towers and they have been lobbing missiles in the green zone at the American embassy. Iran is a threat to the sovereignty of Iraq and until they are compromised I don't think we will see a RV. Also, Also, Al-Khedemi has to win the elections and form the Government and all of that crap. Just my speculation, I think we have a ways to go but a lot of progress has been made since Al-Khedemi has been in office and I hope it continues.

• Upvote 2