Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinion @ 11:00AM CDT - 8/09/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  Know when to hold'm and know WHY to fold'm because 1 to 1 is the sucker bet.  99.9% of you are gonna rush to the banks and you're going to exchange your currency because you've been waiting 3000 years to do it...

*** Mnt Goat  ...We know that a couple of the provisions in the white paper are to stop the currency auctions and to finally complete the change over to the newer lower denomination (project to delete the zeros).  But what we do not know is how long it will take them to do it. They did tell us the existing rate will remain to at least the end of this year. Is this a hint that maybe they are considering something in January 2022 as we know this is the best time to do a major revalue and reinstatement? But we can only speculate at this point...

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26  Know when to hold'm and know WHY to fold'm because 1 to 1 is the sucker bet.  99.9% of you are gonna rush to the banks and you're going to exchange your currency because you've been waiting 3000 years to do it...

I don’t know why Frank always insists we’re suckers for cashing in on 1:1. That kind of rate would be amazing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

They did tell us the existing rate will remain to at least the end of this year. Is this a hint that maybe they are considering something in January 2022 as we know this is the best time to do a major revalue and reinstatement? But we can only speculate at this point...

Several articles have surfaced about the White Papers being implemented in the 2022 Budget in January, on.

If True, the 2021 Budget will be released with the same rate.

It looks like we can put our IQD back in storage for yet another year.

Also there are articles talking about the corruption.  It's not getting any better.

Security is also an issue.  Move power lines blown up over the weekend.

:salute:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t know why Frank always insists we’re suckers for cashing in on 1:1. That kind of rate would be amazing!

1:1 would be amazing but if we can get 3:1, 1:1 is only 33%. I will be holding 90% of my dinar for the latter if 3:1 seems like a potential return. Wont know until it happens..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm sure once it does turn a profit they will be printing new currency (My Opinion) and you will have to a certain date to either trade or exchange your physical dinar...if you don't they will be just as good as TP.  That being said...when it does revalue and you hold out...make sure to keep a closer eye for a currency change-over so you don't miss your window.

• Upvote 2