Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video of "Moves to remove three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar" on Iraq TV Today.

DWS112

• DWS112 changed the title to Video of "Moves to remove three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar" on Iraq TV Today.
1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

Video of "Moves to delete three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar" on Iraq TV Today.

Aug 9, 2021

I saw a short version of the video below on Iraq TV, noon time news today, (12:30 iraq time). All instances of people talking into a mike were cut out.

DWS112

LINK to IRAQ TV

Red banner  text:  تحركات لحذف ثلاثة اصفار من العملة لتقوية الدينار في محاولة يجدها اقتصاديون صعبة التحقف مع اشستمرار الاعتماد على النفط

Translation:  Moves to remove three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar in an attempt that economists find difficult to verify with the continued dependence on oil

Thanks for translation DWS112. I wish there was a subtitle in english below,  so we can read what he was talking about on the video from the beginning until the end.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Video of "Moves to delete three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar" on Iraq TV Today.

Aug 9, 2021

I saw a short version of the video below on Iraq TV, noon time news today, (12:30 iraq time). All instances of people talking into a mike were cut out.

DWS112

LINK to IRAQ TV

Red banner  text:  تحركات لحذف ثلاثة اصفار من العملة لتقوية الدينار في محاولة يجدها اقتصاديون صعبة التحقف مع اشستمرار الاعتماد على النفط

Translation:  Moves to remove three zeros from the currency to strengthen the dinar in an attempt that economists find difficult to verify with the continued dependence on oil

Anybody on here speak Arabic? I’d love to know what they said. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A certain man named Jeff is trying to sell it as a lop. . The zeros coming off the notes not the exchange rate. However , I can't see how that would fix / improve their economy or purchasing power..Hoping this correct and it is off the exchange rate sooner than later

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Aug 9, 2021

DWS112

LINK to IRAQ TV

Looking good folks. Everything is starting to line up nicely 👌.  Fingers are crossed for us.  I surely hope it happens we all hope 🙏 

pp

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

55 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Anybody on here speak Arabic? I’d love to know what they said. 😁

I can't remember the lady's name but I'm pretty sure we had a couple on here. thinking the name started with an N LOL...it'll bug me until I think of it.💩😂

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

I can't remember the lady's name but I'm pretty sure we had a couple on here. thinking the name started with an N LOL...it'll bug me until I think of it.💩😂

Are you thinking of Navaia ? If you are "she" is a " he ". Not sure if they spoke Arabic   but maybe they had a friend that did.

Pp

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Are you thinking of Navaia ? If you are "she" is a " he ". Not sure if they spoke Arabic   but maybe they had a friend that did.

Pp

It was someone that had a friend that was a Kurd and would ask the friend what articles meant.  Can’t remember who user was. 🤔 

• Upvote 1