Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God is opinion and doesn't care if it's name is Capitalized... or does She?

rvmydinar

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Heresy . Not part of Christianity at all, at all ! Proof that this person does not know the Lord Jesus Christ at all . God did not install Moses as a God.  (Though I suspect I know what Pre-man is trying to set up here with this remark.) God chose Moses just like He chose me, and everyone else that knows Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savoir . Exactly the same way.  Let everyone go to any and all future bible quotes, and send him that verse with 2 or so verses before and after, and send that to him. Hear this too, there is one being that knows more about Jesus than you or I ; that being is satan. Sh-im can twist the words about the bible, Jesus, with its smooth and velvet tongue . Kinda like Jim Jones did . But if you know who's you are in Christ Jesus, which is co-heir to the things of heaven, the Father , Son , and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit living inside you will prevent you from the snares of the enemy, which are thrown at your feet to cause your stumbling by those who serve the one who comes to kill, steal and destroy. Umm, that would be from John 10:10 . 

I will be praying for you Pre-man. It is my belief that the stronger Satan attacks you, directly or through its servants, it is an indication of how much damage you could do to Satan's plans, should you discover whose you are in Christ. You Pre-man could be powerful in dismantling the things of hell, if you exercise your free will to serve the Lord. He will use you to perform greater miracles and to delivery greater sermons than Jesus did . If only you excepted Jesus as Lord and Savior , for real. Then simply lived according to The Word . But God will never force you,  either will I. I will shout from the mountain top when a deceiving mouth piece is trying to cause God's flock to go a stray. Everytime.

Cant you put ALL your thoughts into one post?  NOW I gotta reply to 2 posts instead of one.  Um, you added the surrounding verses to John 14.  Great.  However it doesnt diminish the fact that JESUS said he was here to do GOD´s Will and not his own.  Adding the surrounding verses did nothing to disprove my point.  

Why do you think it is such a great point in your favor to say Jesus is the Messiah.  I already believe that.  So you are preaching to the choir here.  Have you actually read the previous pages?  It seems you havent.  The only contention I have is that YOU believe he is God Almighty.  He isnt.  Your copy and paste doesnt dispute that at all.  I hope you can see the difference between being the Messiah and being Almighty God.  TWO different things.  

So now to your second paragraph.  You state this- Heresy . Not part of Christianity at all, at all !¨ Cnn you show me in the Bible where it states that if you believe that Jesus is not God then you are not apart of Chritianity at all?  I eagerly wait that verse.  Sh-im?  Who the heck is Sh-im?  A Sh-im is not in the Bible.  If that word appears please provide a scripture for it.    Yes the thief is Satan at John 10:10....Um, so what?  That does nothing to prove that Jesus is God.  Do you understand the topic?  If you dont allow me to tell ya.  Jesus is not God.  That is the topic.  Not Satan, Barney the dinosaur or anything else.  Proving FROM the bible that Jesus is Almighty God.  That is the topic.  

But since you brought it up....dismanteling the things of hell.  Um, I dont believe in hell either.  1 John 4:8 says God is love.  It is his very being.  By that alone love does not torture for all eternity.  We as humans do not even torture humans in our american system.  Like Ted Bundy was the worst human alive and STILL the authorities didnt torture him.  So God couldnt either.

1-john-4-8.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Prehistoricman,  you ... are ... whining . Wow! That was easy, I never ment to do that . I enjoy the sparring or debate as you put it.  Is your blood pressure ok dude. You about lost it because I made 2 posts . I like you , you make me laugh. At first you claim that I don't include scripture in some posts , well that was because I thought you could keep up with the conversation and would realise that it was in regard to the distorted (heretical) bible quote you threw up there. Sorry, now I and others know you cannot keep up . Ted Bundy .... ha ha whaaat ? Dude stay on topic will you . To quote our President ... Come on man ! The God Head aka Holy Trinity here ya go . Not my research, but it speaks to the point in question where does the bible speak about the Holy Trinity.  No need to reinvent the wheel , unlike you who is trying to reinvent Christianity . Don't hate the fact that it will walk through the bible Pre . If you want gold, ya gotta dig .

The term Godhead is found three times in the King James Version: Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20; and Colossians 2:9. In each of the three verses, a slightly different Greek word is used, but the definition of each is the same: “deity” or “divine nature.” The word Godhead is used to refer to God’s essential nature. We’ll take a look at each of these passages and what they mean.

In Acts 17, Paul is speaking on Mars Hill to the philosophers of Athens. As he argues against idolatry, Paul says, “Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device” (Acts 17:29, KJV). Here, the word Godhead is the translation of the Greek theion, a word used by the Greeks to denote “God” in general, with no reference to a particular deity. Paul, speaking to Greeks, used the term in reference to the only true God.

In Romans 1, Paul begins to make the case that all humanity stands guilty before God. In verse 20 he says, “The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse” (KJV). Here, Godhead is theiotés. Paul’s argument is that all of creation virtually shouts the existence of God; we can “clearly” see God’s eternal power, as well as His “Godhead” in what He has made. “The heavens declare the glory of God; / the skies proclaim the work of his hands” (Psalm 19:1). The natural world makes manifest the divine nature of God.

Colossians 2:9 is one of the clearest statements of the deity of Christ anywhere in the Bible: “In him [Christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” The word for “Godhead” here is theotés. According to this verse, Jesus Christ is God Incarnate. He embodies all (“the fulness”) of God (translated “the Deity” in the NIV). This truth aligns perfectly with Colossians 1:19, “God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him [Christ].”

Because the Godhead dwells bodily in Christ, Jesus could rightly claim that He and the Father are “one” (John 10:30). Because the fullness of God’s divine essence is present in the Son of God, Jesus could say to Philip, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

In summary, the Godhead is the essence of the Divine Being; the Godhead is the one and only Deity. Jesus, the incarnate Godhead, entered our world and showed us exactly who God is: “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known” (John 1:18; cf. Hebrews 1:3).

Menu icon

QUESTIOThe term Godhead is found three times in the King James Version: Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20; and Colossians 2:9. Int Greek word is used, but the definition of each is the same: “deity” or “divine nature.” The word Godhead is used to refer to God’s essential nature. We’ll take a look at each of these passages and what they mean.

In Acts 17, Paul is speaking on Mars Hill to the philosophers of Athens. As he argues against idolatry, Paul says, “Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device” (Acts 17:29, KJV). Here, the word Godhead is the translation of the Greek theion, a word used by the Greeks to denote “God” in general, with no reference to a particular deity. Paul, speaking to Greeks, used the term in reference to the only true God.

In Romans 1, Paul begins to make the case that all humanity stands guilty before God. In verse 20 he says, “The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse” (KJV). Here, Godhead is theiotés. Paul’s argument is that all of creation virtually shouts the existence of God; we can “clearly” see God’s eternal power, as well as His “Godhead” in what He has made. “The heavens declare the glory of God; / the skies proclaim the work of his hands” (Psalm 19:1). The natural world makes manifest the divine nature of God.

Colossians 2:9 is one of the clearest statements of the deity of Christ anywhere in the Bible: “In him [Christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” The word for “Godhead” here is theotés. According to this verse, Jesus Christ is God Incarnate. He embodies all (“the fulness”) of God (translated “the Deity” in the NIV). This truth aligns perfectly with Colossians 1:19, “God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him [Christ].”

Because the Godhead dwells bodily in Christ, Jesus could rightly claim that He and the Father are “one” (John 10:30). Because the fullness of God’s divine essence is present in the Son of God, Jesus could say to Philip, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

In summary, the Godhead is the essence of the Divine Being; the Godhead is the one and only Deity. Jesus, the incarnate Godhead, entered our world and showed us exactly who God is: “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself sest relationship with the Father, ha
  • Upvote 1

Um, the Ted Bundy part was to show that hell doesnt exist.  Me try to keep up?  Perhaps it is you that should try to keep up.  You still didnt answer who Sh-im is.  Who is that?  So lets dig into your copy and  paste.  I invite all that are reading this to look up Acts 17:29 

New Living Translation
And since this is true, we shouldn’t think of God as an idol designed by craftsmen from gold or silver or stone.

English Standard Version
Being then God’s offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man.

Berean Study Bible
Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore, being offspring of God, we ought not to consider the Divine Being to be like to gold or to silver or to stone, a graven thing of man's craft and imagination.

New King James Version
Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.

Oh geee.....the word GODHEAD is in NONE of those verses....Even the new king james version that everyone thinks was handed down from heaven doesnt include it.  DOH!  Ok but lets play along with ole NYK.  EVEN IF Godhead was there...what does um, godhead mean?  See NYK has a mental issue where he sees the word Godhead, and the word three comes in his mind.  He thinks Godhead means the word trinity.  I dont know why he does but alas, he does.  But lets see the definition...

Definition of godhead

1: divine nature or essence

That is it.  Now I wont dispute some trinitarian blockheads will also try to say it means three.  But the real definition is JUST divine nature.  That is all. 

Let us turn to Romans 1:20 

New International Version
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

New Living Translation
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

English Standard Version
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Berean Study Bible
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

Berean Literal Bible
For from the creation of the world His invisible qualities, both His eternal power and divinity, are clearly seen, being understood by the things made, for them to be without excuse.

Again, NOT in the majority of the translations does one find the word godhead.  Methinks ole NYK should do some ACTUAL research instead of just finding something which he already agrees with and copies and pastes before he reads it.  

I think I have proven my point and see no need to go into colossians....it would take up two pages just posting the verse from other translations.  

Let me ask him something else which he will ignore.  Is the fundamental nature of God SUPPOSED to be a "Mystery"?  I mean God is all powerful right?  He can be anything.  Why would he supposedly choose to be the most convulated thing in history?  Wouldnt it be MUCH more easier if he were just the father?  Period end of story?  Or does it really do him justice to be all of these other things which end up confusing people?  An honest, clear statement of the Trinity Doctrine would be:

"For there are three persons who compose the only true God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And these three persons are the One God."

It isn't a difficult statement for anyone to write, let alone an inspired Bible writer. But you will never see that (not even once) in the inspired scriptures.  Why is that?  Um, because he ISNT one.  HE isnt a trinity.  

The Trinity is considered to be "one God in three Persons", yet many sincere believers have found it to be confusing, contrary to normal reason, unlike anything in their experience. How, they ask, could the Father be God, Jesus be God, and the holy spirit be God, yet there be not three Gods but only one God?

This confusion is widespread. The Encyclopedia Americana notes that the doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be "beyond the grasp of human reason."  If learned scholars like at the encyclopedia brittanica CANNOT describe it, How would the average person?

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is quite apparent Pre, that you don't know WHAT you believe  in when it comes to Christianity or just faith in general. Yeah , i know your gonna say that not believing is a faith . NOT .

4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

where it states that if you believe that Jesus is not God then you are not apart of Chritianity .       But since you brought it up....dismanteling the things of hell.  Um, I dont believe in hell either.

For a person who does not believe in either , you like to tell others how much you claim to know about Christianity because you slap a out of context verse up on a screen. Then you shout , show me where in the bible it says this. Where in the bible does it say that. I do just that , and explain my answer in plain English,  then you try to say ... ah well Kev ... I noticed you didn't  ave any scriptures in that . And you never address the content of what I said . Pre , you are rocky ground (look up the parable of the shower in the N.T. ) at best at this time . I believe you are misunderstood , and that you misunderstand . Quite possibly hurt . There is good ground there still , if only you get rid of the rocks that prevent you from developing good strong roots. Everyone , except Jesus, has been in the same place, me included . That was the old me, it's not who I am anymore. I to was blind, but now I see. I was deaf, and now I hear. Thats an apllication of God's Holy Word found in John 9:25 If memory serves me correctly. God has not given up on you, else we would not have had this drawn out discussion. I think I can write a Masters in Divinity thesis now thanks to you. As 1 last seed, i believe it is time that you search out a 5 Fold Ministry, bible based believing church in your area and get some in person answers to the blurry of questions you have. You have graduated to this need now.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Um, I dont believe in hell either.

[Mat 25:40-46 NASB20] 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did [it] for one of the least of these brothers [or sisters] of Mine, you did [it] for Me.' 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, you accursed people, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or [as] a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do [it] for one of the least of these, you did not do [it] for Me, either.' 46 "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

[2Th 1:6-10 NASB20] 6 For after all it is [only] right for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and [to give] relief to you who are afflicted, [along] with us, when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God, and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These people will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified among His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed--because our testimony to you was believed.

[Rev 19:20 NASB20] 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire, which burns with brimstone.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

It is quite apparent Pre, that you don't know WHAT you believe  in when it comes to Christianity or just faith in general. Yeah , i know your gonna say that not believing is a faith . NOT .

For a person who does not believe in either , you like to tell others how much you claim to know about Christianity because you slap a out of context verse up on a screen. Then you shout , show me where in the bible it says this. Where in the bible does it say that. I do just that , and explain my answer in plain English,  then you try to say ... ah well Kev ... I noticed you didn't  ave any scriptures in that . And you never address the content of what I said . Pre , you are rocky ground (look up the parable of the shower in the N.T. ) at best at this time . I believe you are misunderstood , and that you misunderstand . Quite possibly hurt . There is good ground there still , if only you get rid of the rocks that prevent you from developing good strong roots. Everyone , except Jesus, has been in the same place, me included . That was the old me, it's not who I am anymore. I to was blind, but now I see. I was deaf, and now I hear. Thats an apllication of God's Holy Word found in John 9:25 If memory serves me correctly. God has not given up on you, else we would not have had this drawn out discussion. I think I can write a Masters in Divinity thesis now thanks to you. As 1 last seed, i believe it is time that you search out a 5 Fold Ministry, bible based believing church in your area and get some in person answers to the blurry of questions you have. You have graduated to this need now.

Um, sure I know what I believe.  Jesus is Not God.  That is a belief.  It doesnt mean I dont believe in God, I do.  But Jesus aint him.  I think what you are trying to say that if someone doesnt believe exactly as you do, then they have no belief.  Sorry but that sounds like nazism to me.

Sigh, still didnt answer my question so third times the charm...who is sh-im?  You brought it up so what is it?

And I got to thinking....the pharisees and saducees knew the scriptures right?  IF they believed in the trinity, how come they never came up to Jesus to ask him if he was the second person of the trinity?  How come they never even said the word trinity?  I mean these were scholars, WELL VERSED in all things hebrew.  Yet they dont ask this fundamental question.  So in your opinion if one posts a verse it is automatically taken out of context.  I see.  So if one quotes a bible verse it will automatically be wrong according to you because the person didnt say the verses around it?  And you tell me I need training?  Can you find me the verse which states what you are saying?  That saying a verse by itself it nullifies its own self?

Another scripture asking a question that no one will question nor think about.

JOHN 12-49.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

[Mat 25:40-46 NASB20] 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did [it] for one of the least of these brothers [or sisters] of Mine, you did [it] for Me.' 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, you accursed people, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or [as] a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do [it] for one of the least of these, you did not do [it] for Me, either.' 46 "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

[2Th 1:6-10 NASB20] 6 For after all it is [only] right for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and [to give] relief to you who are afflicted, [along] with us, when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God, and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 These people will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified among His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed--because our testimony to you was believed.

[Rev 19:20 NASB20] 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire, which burns with brimstone.

You want to get into this now?  You lost on trinity so you want to change subjects?  Fine with me..  

But markinsa dont run away.  Address my points as well if I address yours.  Agreed?  Like right now, you ran away from 1 john 4;8.  Not even addressing it.  This is NOT going to be a good discussion if you post your verses then I post mine.  And no dialog takes place.  Answer honestly these questions.   Because it is not fair to me or you.  

What burns in a hell?  The body or the soul?  Does the Bible tell us WHAT burns in a hell?  IS there a verse where it says a body can burn forever? IS there a verse where it says the soul is eternal?  An immortal soul?  Because you kinda need something around to be able to burn forever would you not?   In turkmenistan there is the door to hell it is called.  Read the description below

Door To Hell, Turkmenistan

The Door to Hell is a natural gas field in Derweze, Turkmenistan, and is known for its natural gas fire which has been burning continuously since it was lit by Soviet petrochemical scientists in 1971.

Now if anything is thrown into this gas field in Turkmenistan does it burn forever and ever OR is the thing burned up and is no longer there?  I guess you could say if I put a piece of paper in it, it would be destroyed would it not....But the paper wouldnt continuously keep burning right?  

So the verses you posted while they sound like they are full of doom and gloom possibly paint another picture right?  Lets take Matthew 45....Death would be an eternal punishment would it not?  So lets say one is put in the natural gas that is burning in the middle east....Would I continue to burn for eternity there?  Or perhaps I am burned up once and destroyed?

Your 2 thessolonians is exactly what I am talking about.  It is called eternal DESTRUCTION.  Do you know the definition of destruction?  Obliterated.  No longer here.  Wiped out.  Gee that term is very different from the idea of a hell that one is forever burning isnt it?  

And now we come to revelation.  What is the um, Beast being thrown into the lake of fire?  A lion?  A komodo dragon?  What is it?  Ever think about that?  John saw many things in revelation.  MOST of them were not literal things.  They were illustrations to mean something else.  So why do you believe this lake of fire is literal?  Could it possibly mean something else?

Now for my two verses.....Revelation 20: 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

So it says here DEATH is thrown into the lake of fire.  How do you throw a concept into a literal fire?  Death is not a being that wears a black robe and carries a sycle does he?  It is not some literal guy to throw into this fire right?  Why does it say the lake of fire is the second death?  And it says anyone not found in the book of LIFE will be in there....well if it is a hell and one would HAVE to live forever to experience a torment....isnt that LIFE?

If you ignore these and just go onto the next thing Markinsa, then I will know you just want to try to win and not actually reason with me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

If you ignore these and just go onto the next thing Markinsa, then I will know you just want to try to win and not actually reason with me.

WOW, I'm just amazed at your mental clarity and biblical intellect, I don't think I can compete with you. You win!

[1Ti 1:5-7 NASB20] 5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart, [from] a good conscience, and [from] a sincere faith. 6 Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This Pastor is awesome when it comes to knowing who you are in Christ. He has a fairly thick NYC accent, so you may need to listen twice. He gets his knowledge of the devils play book because his background is that he is the former director of the satanic church of NYC. He was the #1 Warlock in that group.  He got saved , accepted Jesus into his heart as Lord and Savior and works for God to save the lost, deceived, hurting.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Get a different Bible. One little word makes a difference.

People might debate you if you did not twist words, make fun of and belittle them.

Just 

Romans 6:23 NIV - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[b] Christ Jesus our Lord.

What Does ‘the Wages of Sin Is Death’ Mean in the Bible?

To answer this question, I want to define the three keywords in this part of the verse. Those are wages, sin, and death.

Wages
When you look at this word in the Greek, the word is “opsónion”. This word means provision, salary, pay, reward, or wages. When you think of paying someone a salary or wages it is usually in exchange for work they have done. Salary, pay, or wages are earned. You could simply say you deserve them. If you have a job you make an agreement. You agree to do a specific job or task. Your employer agrees to pay you a certain amount of money for either the time you work or the amount of work you do. When you complete what you have agreed to, the employer is obligated to pay you what you have earned. This is why you can think of it as you are getting what you rightly deserve. You worked and you deserve to be paid.

WHAT do you think WAGES mean?  If you got wages at a job you got PAID.  But strange to see you have no idea what that means.  So the scripture is intact.  When we die we have paid for our sins.  We do not have to keep paying in a mythical hell.  

And todays scripture.  Wait a second.  He says his SOUL was saved from DEATH.  But But I thought the christendom blockheads told me the soul was immortal.  Oh......guess not.  Dontcha kinda need an immortal soul to you know...burn in your little hell?  So if the soul can die then......WHAT burns?

PSALMS 116.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What does it mean to die in your sins?

by Matt Slick | Feb 12, 2015 | Questions, Sin

There are three places in Scripture where the phrase “die in your sins” occurs. They are as follows.

• Ezekiel 3:20, “Again, when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I place an obstacle before him, he will die; since you have not warned him, he shall die in his sin, and his righteous deeds which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.”
  • John 8:21, “Then He said again to them, “I go away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot come.”
  • John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”

From these verses, it seems that the phrase “die in your sins” means that the person will, upon his physical death, retain all the sin that he has committed along with the consequences and punishment due to those sins.  The result of this means that the person will undergo eternal punishment.  “Physical death separates the spirit from the body; spiritual death separates the spirit from God.”1

Sin is breaking the law of God (1 John 3:4) and sin separates us from God (Isaiah 59:2). So, all who do not trust in the sacrifice of Christ will die in their sins.  They will still have them held to their account. Note that it is not saying they will die of their sins, rather in them. Their sins will be retained and they will never be freed from them and they will never have eternal life.

In John 8:21 the word sin is in the singular implying, from the context, that the Jews will die with their guilt of rejecting Jesus.  In John 8:24 the word is in the plural, sins.  This implies they will die with all of their sins not just that rejecting Christ. It makes sense to say that by rejecting Christ, a singular sin, all other sins are retained.

Sin is a legal problem, though is not only a legal one. Since sin is breaking the law of God (1 John 3:4), when we sin we retain a consequence according to the law. Jesus was made under the law (Galatians 4:4) and he never broke the law (1 Peter 2:22). Our sin was imputed (legally transferred) to Christ on the cross (1 Peter 2:24). Since the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:24) and since Jesus died with those sins, thereby fulfilling the requirement of the law, the legal aspect of the debt of sin is satisfied in the sacrifice of Christ. So, all who would receive the sacrifice of Christ by faith will be justified by that faith (Romans 5:1). Justification is a legal declaration of righteousness before God. Therefore when they die they are not doing so with their sins.  They are dying without the legal consequence of their sin. But all who have not trusted in Christ by faith will retain the legal consequence of their sin and suffer the proper punishment according to the law.

• Upvote 2

Is Hell Eternal?

by Matt Slick | Dec 15, 2008 | Doctrine, Questions

The teaching that there is an eternal hell in which hordes of mankind will suffer eternal punishment can be a difficult doctrine to accept.  We hear so much about God’s infinite love and how He desires that all men be saved (1 Tim. 2:4).  However, those who develop their theologies based upon the “gentle” side of God do so with an incomplete picture.  Not only is God loving (1 John 4:8-10), gracious (Exo. 33:19; 1 Pet. 2:3), and merciful (Exodus 34:6; Psalm 67:1; James 5:11), but He is also holy (Isaiah 6:3; Rev. 4:8), just (Neh. 9:32-33; 2 Thess. 1:6), and hates sin (Psalm 5:5-6; Hab. 1:13).  God punishes the sinner (Jer. 50:31; Ezk. 44:12; Matt. 25:46; 2 Thess. 1:9; 2 Pet. 2:9; Heb. 10:29).

The Bible teaches that there is a fiery hell, a place that Jesus warned people about.

“And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire,” (Matt. 18:8).1

Eternal fire is real.  Jesus said it was.  In fact, Jesus spoke a great deal about hell.  It is what Jesus came here to save us from.hell eternal

There will be a Day of Judgment when all people will face God.  Those who are not covered by the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross will be cast out into hell where they will undergo eternal punishment.  “And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life” (Matt. 25:46).   In this verse, the same word “eternal” is used to describe the punishment of the wicked as well as the eternal life of the believer.  The punishment is endless as is the eternal life of the believer.  That is why the gospel (1 Cor. 15:1-4) is so important because it saves people from eternal damnation:

“Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”

• “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life,” (John 5:24).

The following are a few verses that show the eternality of hell and punishment.  God uses different phrases to describe the same thing.

• “And these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,” (2 Thess. 1:9).
  • “Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, is undergoing the punishment of eternal fire” (Jude 7).
  • These men are those who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted; 13 wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever,” (Jude12-13).

Is “forever and ever” without end?

The phrase “forever and ever” is used both of describing God’s eternal worth and the duration of eternal damnation.  The exact same Greek phrase is used in each of the verses in the table below.

forever and ever
hell eternal
aionas ton aionon
“ages of the ages”

Eternal – without end
“Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen,” (1 Tim. 1:17).”…To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever,” (Rev. 5:13).
Eternal Damnation
“And a second time they said, “Hallelujah! Her smoke rises up forever and ever,” (Rev. 19:3).”And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever,” (Rev. 20:10).

The Greek phrase aionas ton aionon, which is translated “forever and ever,” occurs 18 times in the Greek New Testament.  In 17 of them, the phrase means without end, extending into infinity.  In Rev. 19:3, the phrase is used to describe the destruction of the great ***** of Babylon (Rev. 17:1,4) whose smoke ascends forever and ever.  It too is eternal, and it signifies the beginning of the eternal judgment that comes upon her.

Also worth examining is  Rev. 14:11, “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

The Greek in Rev. 14:11 is only slightly different.  In the table above, “forever and ever” is translated from the Greek, aionas ton aionon, which is literally “ages of the of ages.”  In Rev. 14:11, the Greek is aionas aionon which is literally, “ages of ages.”  In the latter, the single Greek word “of the” is missing.  But it is not necessary and does not change the meaning of the text.  Therefore, the scripture teaches the smoke of their torment goes up forever, without end.

Unquenchable fire

Some believe that the fires of hell are symbolic and/or temporal.  But the following verses show that they are not.

Matt. 3:12 says, “And His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor, and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” (See also Luke 3:17.)

Mark 9:43 says, “And if your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire.” The word “unquenchable” is asbestos in Greek.  According to the Enhanced Strong’s lexicon, it means “unquenchable, the eternal hell fire to punish the damned.”

The following citations are from Greek Dictionaries and Lexicons.  They show that the word “unquenchable,” which is asbestos in Greek, (which occurs only in Matt. 3:12, Luke 3:17, and Mark 9:43) means unquenchable, without end.

• unquenchable, inextinguishable2
  • not quenched3
  • pertaining to a fire that cannot be put out” – “unquenchable.”4
  • unquenched, unquenchable5
  • that cannot be put out6
  • inextinguishable7

Is hell eternal?  Yes, it is.  Are its fires without end?  Yes, they are.  Is it a pleasant doctrine to discuss?  Not really.  But, hell is real. This is all the more reason to preach the gospel.  Jesus said,

“And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire,” (Matthew 18:8).

References

References
1 All scripture quotes are from the NASB.
2 Liddell, H. G., and Scott, Abridged Greek-English Lexicon, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1992.  Available Online: Logos Library System.
3 Vine, W. E., Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words, Grand Rapids, MI: Fleming H. Revell, 1981.  Available: Logos Library System.
4 Louw, J. P. and Eugene A. Nida, Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: Based on Semantic Domains, New York: United Bible Societies, 1989.
5 Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon, Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, 1995.  Available: Logos Library System.
6 Wigram-Green, The New Englishman’s Greek Concordance and Lexicon, Peabody MA: Hendrikson Publishers, 1982, p. 771.
7 Arndt, W. A., F. Wilbur Gingrich, Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, 2nd ed., Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1979, p. 114.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Word study on hell, Gehenna

by Matt Slick | Oct 11, 2018 

Gehenna is the place of punishment for the wicked.  It is described as consisting of fire (Matt. 5:22; 18:9; James 3:6), unquenchable fire (Mark 9:43).  It is generically translated into the English ‘hell’ (Matt. 5:29-30; 10:28; 23:15, 33; Mark 9:45, 47; Luke 12:5; James 3:6). It is called a judgment (Matt. 23:33) where the whole person is cast into hell (Matt. 5:29-30; 18:9; Mark 9:43, 45, 47) and where there is destruction (Matt. 10:28). It is also related to evil (Matt. 23:15; James 3:6). Notably, in the case of annihilationist thought, Luke 12:5 says that God casts people into hell after they have been killed. But, the majority of conditionalists I’ve encountered teach that when a person is killed (i.e., physical death), he does not exist anymore or is in a condition called soul sleep.  But since hell (or gehenna) is described as a place of fire and judgment where a person is after physical death, the implication is that the person is alive since it says that “after God has killed them, he has the authority to cast them into hell (Luke 12:5).  This contradicts the majority of annihilationists.

Summary of the meaning of the Greek word γέεννα Gehenna, in all verses where it occurs in the New Testament.

1. Evil source and condition
    1. Matt. 23:15; James 3:6
  2. Place of Condemnation
    1. Matt. 5:29-30; 10:28; 18:9; 23:33; Mark 9:45, 47; Luke 12:5
  3. Place of fire
    1. Matt. 5:22; Mark 9:43

• Greek word: γέεννα gehenna
  • Meaning:   hell
  • Strong’s #: G1067
    Frequency:  12 occurrences

TABLE OF ALL NEW TESTAMENT USEAGES OF γέεννα, gehenna  
Address “Hell, the place or state of the lost and condemned (Matt. 5:29, 30; 10:28 [cf. Matt. 23:15; James 3:6]). Represents the Hebr. gā-Hinnom (the Valley of Tophet) and a corresponding Aramaic word. Found twelve times in the NT, eleven of which are in the Synoptic Gospels and in every instance spoken by the Lord Himself.”

• Zodhiates, Spiros. The Complete Word Study Dictionary: New Testament. Chattanooga, TN: AMG Publishers, 2000
  • ‘γέεννα geenna; of Heb. or. [1516 and 2011]; Gehenna, a valley W. and S. of Jer., also a symbolic name for the final place of punishment of the ungodly:—hell(12).
    • Thomas, Robert L. New American Standard Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries : Updated Edition. Anaheim: Foundation Publications, Inc., 1998.
    • “γέεννα [geenna /gheh·en·nah/] n f. Of Hebrew origin 1516 and 2011; TDNT 1:657; TDNTA 113; GK 1147; 12 occurrences; AV translates as “hell” nine times, and “hell fire + 3588 + 4442” three times. 1 Hell is the place of the future punishment call “Gehenna” or “Gehenna of fire”. This was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned; a fit symbol of the wicked and their future destruction.”
      • Strong, James. Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995.

I thought markinsa bowed out.  Notice she-he answered none of my questions but goes to a copy and paste which are riddled with inaccuracies....So........I will do the same.

What Is Hell? Is It a Place of Eternal Torment?

Play
Current time 0:00
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
Duration 0:00
Mute

The Bible’s answer

Some Bible translations use the word “hell” for the Hebrew word “Sheol” and the matching Greek word “Hades,” both of which refer to the common grave of mankind. (Psalm 16:10; Acts 2:27) Many people believe in a fiery hell, as shown in the religious artwork accompanying this article. However, the Bible teaches otherwise.

1. Those in hell are unconscious and so cannot feel pain. “There is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol.”—Ecclesiastes 9:10.

2. Good people go to hell. The faithful men Jacob and Job expected to go there.—Genesis 37:35; Job 14:13.

3. Death, not torment in a fiery hell, is the penalty for sin. “He who has died has been acquitted from his sin.”—Romans 6:7.

4. Eternal torment would violate God’s justice. (Deuteronomy 32:4) When the first man, Adam, sinned, God told him that his punishment would simply be to pass out of existence: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) God would have been lying if he were actually sending Adam to a fiery hell.

5. God does not even contemplate eternal torment. The idea that he would punish people in hellfire is contrary to the Bible’s teaching that “God is love.”—⁠1 John 4:8; Jeremiah 7:31.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And here is the pic of the day.  Here we have John 3:16 a very popular scripture with christians.  However lets break it down.

Notice it says that those that believeth in Christ shall not perish.  BUT have everlasting life.  This single scripture destroys hell in two ways.  One, if you dont have christ you perish.  Now when fruit becomes uneatable it is considered perishable right?  It becomes rotten and we throw it away.  The literal definition of perish is below.

suffer complete ruin or destruction.

"the old regime had to perish"

Hmm...perish.  See that doesnt give ANYONE the indication that they will be hanging around forever and ever burning in a hell now does it?  Also everlasting life.  Those that have christ have everlasting life.  But if one is in hell you know burning forever and ever...Wouldnt THAT be everlasting life too?  But here I thought everlasting life was a reward.  But apparantly dum dum christendUM believes those that are in hell receive everlasting life too.  

See what I mean?  Two ways hell is destroyed.  It is a false teaching.

JOHN 3 16.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HAHA...people giving me thumbs down.  They are too cowardly to get into the debate.  Hmm...werent people against Jesus and his teachings in his day too?  Hmm...I am in good company.  God sees all of this.  If you can only thumb down and not debate you are a chump.  Whoever ya are.  

HEre is another question for markinsa......that he-she wont answer.

When was hell supposedly created?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Notice she-he answered

35 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

HEre is another question for markinsa......that he-she wont answer.

I corrected you once in the past.  So I'll just give you a little picture, in case your reading comprehension isn't past 3rd grade.   I know you're slow, since you keep relying on JW Propaganda. :lol:  Do you still ride your bike around town wearing a White Shirt and Black tie with one of those little helmets on your head?

image.png

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I corrected you once in the past.  So I'll just give you a little picture, in case your reading comprehension isn't past 3rd grade.   I know you're slow, since you keep relying on JW Propaganda. :lol:  Do you still ride your bike around town wearing a White Shirt and Black tie with one of those little helmets on your head?

image.png

I MUST be some kind of prophet.  I asked Markinsa a question aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd they didnt answer like I predicted they wouldnt.   It seems you have an issue of someone following JEsus footsteps and preaching the work door to door.  Um, how come you dont do it?  You dont do any preaching door to door.  

Here is another question.  What is your religion?  I have a feeling you wont answer this one either.

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I MUST be some kind of prophet.  I asked Markinsa a question aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd they didnt answer like I predicted they wouldnt.   It seems you have an issue of someone following JEsus footsteps and preaching the work door to door.  Um, how come you dont do it?  You dont do any preaching door to door.  

Here is another question.  What is your religion?  I have a feeling you wont answer this one either.

My faith is in Jesus Christ, the Alpha & Omega, the Great I Am, I don't have a religion.  My Church teaches the Bible.  Not some cult nonsense that forces children to earn their salvation through works.  I don't need to preach door-to-door as everyone I meet is my ministry.

You're preaching a Jesus talked about in 2 Cor 11:4.  I.E. Not the one taught by the disciples.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

My faith is in Jesus Christ, the Alpha & Omega, the Great I Am, I don't have a religion.  My Church teaches the Bible.  Not some cult nonsense that forces children to earn their salvation through works.  I don't need to preach door-to-door as everyone I meet is my ministry.

You're preaching a Jesus talked about in 2 Cor 11:4.  I.E. Not the one taught by the disciples.  

Matthew 10: 11  “Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave.a 12  When you enter the house, greet the household. 13  If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it;b but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you.

Hmm...because I could be wrong but it LOOKS LIKE, Jesus instructed his true disciples to go door to door.  But I am sure you know better than he does.  

Dont have a religion.  But has a church.  Sorry but EVERY church is connected to some kind of religion.  Are you ashamed of the religion you chose?  If not let me know what it is.  Why hide it?

Marky mark says that you are not supposed to have works to get salvation...hmmm....James 2:14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

So markinsa DOESNT have works to go along with his faith.  He thinks works are useless.  Hmm...according to verse 17 I guess his faith is dead.

Mark, you also lied.  God gives salvation.  We cannot earn it by anything.  JW´s do not teach that.  So retract that statement if you have an honest bone in your body.  

So....STILL awaiting answers to questions.  Should we call Markinsa EVADER holyfield?  Because you are evading.  

When was hell created?  Second time asking this one folks...

WHAT religion is your church connected to?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Matthew 10: 11  “Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave.a 12  When you enter the house, greet the household. 13  If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it;b but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you.

Hmm...because I could be wrong but it LOOKS LIKE, Jesus instructed his true disciples to go door to door.  But I am sure you know better than he does.  

Who's house are you staying in tonight? Who's computer are you using?  Who has been feeding you?  Hypocrite!

Dont have a religion.  But has a church.  Sorry but EVERY church is connected to some kind of religion.  Are you ashamed of the religion you chose?  If not let me know what it is.  Why hide it?

My Church is a Five Fold Ministry and is non-denominational.  I'm not hiding anything?  You're the one that didn't want to be connected to the JW, but here you are defending that cult.

[Jas 1:26 NASB20] 26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his [own] heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Mark, you also lied.  God gives salvation.  We cannot earn it by anything.  JW´s do not teach that.  So retract that statement if you have an honest bone in your body.  

You keep telling me I'm lying, does your Church require its young men to go out door to door?  Who does God give Salvation to?

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

When was hell created?  Second time asking this one folks...

The Bible does not say when Hell was created, only who it was meant for,  Satan and his Angels.

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

WHAT religion is your church connected to?

See my statement above.

My questions to you.

WHO is Jesus, what do you believe?  is he the Angel Micheal?  How does one enter Heaven or obtain eternal life?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Who's house are you staying in tonight? Who's computer are you using?  Who has been feeding you?  Hypocrite!

My Church is a Five Fold Ministry and is non-denominational.  I'm not hiding anything?  You're the one that didn't want to be connected to the JW, but here you are defending that cult.

[Jas 1:26 NASB20] 26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his [own] heart, this person's religion is worthless.

You keep telling me I'm lying, does your Church require its young men to go out door to door?  Who does God give Salvation to?

The Bible does not say when Hell was created, only who it was meant for,  Satan and his Angels.

See my statement above.

My questions to you.

WHO is Jesus, what do you believe?  is he the Angel Micheal?  How does one enter Heaven or obtain eternal life?

Sigh...that was the custom back in bible times.  To stay in houses.  NOT the custom anymore but the edict still stands.  That we go door to door.  You arent doing it.  No the hypocrite is you that does not obey Jesus.

wAtChtOwEr pRoPaGaNdA....Have I quoted one watchtower?  Made reference to the org?  No I have strictly used the Bible.  They live in your head rent free.  No one is using any propaganda here.  I am using reason and facts from the Bible.  Non denominational here.  Guess you dont take seriously the commission by Jesus to preach in all the inhabited earth.  ONE church that has NO organization cannot do as he instructed.  So you have failed already.  

Um dont know why you posted James 1:26.  I bridle my tongue.  You are the one that doesnt.  You mock me saying I am slow and ride a bicycle.  And also...I never claimed I was religious.  Do you enjoy putting words into peoples mouths?

The Bible ACTUALLY does say when hell was created.  IT is obvious you dont know your bible.  

Genesis 1 NIV - The Beginning - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway  I invite everyone to read the genesis account.  

Then in Genesis 2 it states....

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

God RESTED from all his creative works.  Notice folks that NO HELL was EVER mentioned as being created.  Nothing nada.  This God was SO proud he listed all of his creations.  After everyone of them he declared it was good.  If he was so proud of his creations why not mention hell?  I will tell you.  Because he didnt create it.  It literally doesnt exist.

But markinsa will explain this away.  I dont know how but it will be entertaining.

HAHA...markinsa now has questions for me.  I did give him credit he has kinda answered 2 of them but forgot to answer the multitude I asked before such as....WHAT burns in a hell?  Is there a verse where it says the soul burns?  He declined to answer those.

Buts lets answer these.  Notice markinsa has JWs on the brain.  NO ONE has mentioned is Jesus the archangel.  But he asks it anyways.  Why?  Because he is familiar with JW and their teachings.  So he ALREADY knows the answer.  So why is he asking this if he already knows?  He knows the eternal life answer too.  So I will use JEsus own teaching method and ask him to answer before I answer.  Why are you asking these questions you already know the answer to?

JW HELL (2).jpg

Edited by PrehistoricMan

2 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So why is he asking this if he already knows?  He knows the eternal life answer too.  So I will use JEsus own teaching method and ask him to answer before I answer.  Why are you asking these questions you already know the answer to?

I'm at lunch so I'll take a stab at this one. :lol:
I already know who Jesus is, Almighty God. I want to know who you think He is? :shrug: