Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God is opinion and doesn't care if it's name is Capitalized... or does She?

rvmydinar

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

13 hours later waiting for an explanation.  Usually cowards do this.  Hit and run away.  Never engaging.

16e0936670a24b1d524640f75a642598.jpeg

I believe he was referring to the link in my post. 

Also, please go to the below link and read the Forum Rules again.

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2021 at 6:06 AM, new york kevin said:

Rich dude and his wife promise to sell their house and belongings and give it all to God. Hubby holds back a little cuz he didn't respect God, or the promise he made God. When he came before God, and God inquired of his promise to Him ... "what God I gave it all ? " God reminded him how he held back a little , stole from God . Snatched the life right out of him . Next the wife comes into the court room of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords . She began asking , "Where is my husband?" My King ask her the same as of her husband showing her how they both conspired to steal from God. A little begging , God snatched the life outa her. Believers must value and respect the things of God, give reverence to Him , worship Him, value relationship and the promises of God , and their promises to God. Anything less is considered stealing from God . A price will be paid , cuz Jesus already paid the price for our sins so we don't have to.  Your god can be god yet with a little g , and may be a she , but your God is thereby not the Lord Jesus Christ ! Therefore, via the Christian Bible and all that it teaches your God is a false God at best . Sat nam. 

What does that have to do with anything? That is some made up story to cause fear, as though God is to be feared. Do you worship out of fear? I’m not sure why you believe that to be relevant, thank you for sharing, but it was lost on me. 
How do you know what a falls god is and what truth is? You don’t! You have an opinion about the truth and believe to your very core but you don’t KNOW anything for sure and you come here and act like I’m lost and am the one who doesn’t know because I don’t share YOUR faith, but you don’t really know what’s what just as much as I don’t know what’s what. The difference is I’m not acting like I do know. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

What does that have to do with anything? That is some made up story to cause fear, as though God is to be feared. Do you worship out of fear? I’m not sure why you believe that to be relevant, thank you for sharing, but it was lost on me. 

Made up story to cause fear , what like Covid 19 made by man and it being a virus that somehow does not have established science on viral life cycles applied to it ? How about all the Biblical archeological items, places, that have been discovered , proving the accuracy of the Christian Bible like the Dead Sea Scrolls, The Temple Mount/Wailing Wall, or even The Jonah temple/mosque blown up by ISIS in Iraq . Somehow I am not surprised that these things are lost on you . Maybe that's because it's not always about you . It was for another, though others may also be blest by it . Freedom of will .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Jim and others . No doubt churches and those in it can hurt those seeking answers of and from God . The child abuse promoted by the church of Rome by denying its existance . and hidden for centuries . Other churches allow things to go on in that house that make God wretch , Sodham & Gomorrah like.  a like .The key here is to not follow the person behind the pulpit,  as the Rev Dr Graham Truscott once told me, follow God and know His word. Why, because the person behind the pulpit is human. Therefore vulnerable to all the flaws that humans are vulnerable to . Find a good biblically based church that feeds your mind, body and soul. If one does not suit you, go to another till you find the house that feeds you. All the while, listening to what the Pastor says . If what is shared brings up questions , search out answers in the bible. Compare what is preached with what the bible says on the subject . And grow as a result . Talking with your Pastor, they should not be offended. All Shepard talk to their flocks, and know the voice of truth. If still no acceptable answer is obtained from the Pastor,  perhaps this church is not for you . Again , God has many Spirit filled, 5 Fold ministry, miracle working house, seemingly all just for you and your family.s

• Upvote 2

I think this is the rich dude story reference above -

As told at the beginning of Acts chapter 5 Ananias and Sapphira, following Barnabas' example, also sold their land but secretly withheld a portion of the proceeds. Ananias presented his donation to Peter. Peter replied, "Why is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit?" Peter pointed out that Ananias was in control of the money and could give or keep it as he saw fit, but had withheld a portion of it. Peter stated that Ananias had lied not to men, but to God. Because of his actions Ananias died on the spot and was carried out. Everyone who heard about the incident feared the Lord. Three hours after Ananias' death his wife arrived, unaware of what had happened. Peter asked her the price of the land that she and Ananias had sold, and she stated the same untruthful price that Ananias had given. She also fell dead.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, utah rock said:

How do you know what a falls god is and what truth is? You don’t! You have an opinion about the truth and believe to your very core but you don’t KNOW anything for sure and you come here and act like I’m lost and am the one who doesn’t know because I don’t share YOUR faith, but you don’t really know what’s what just as much as I don’t know what’s what. The difference is I’m not acting like I do know. 

:lol: Who is trying to convince who?  If you are so sure in yourself, why are you arguing with us?

God created everything in the entire universe, which is not limited to our knowledge. Imagine how BIG He is to be able to do something like that.  The Power that He has to just create with a spoken Word. Yet, out of everything He has created, large and small, He created us, in His Image.  He loves every single one of us. It is just humbling.  

And here you are arguing with us about HIS existence.  Look around you, you'll see him in everything, but for some reason, you just happen to think it all happened by chance.  That chance is equal to me taking all the parts of a finely tuned watch, throwing them up in the air and them all falling into place perfectly and the watch starts ticking.

Can we agree that DNA is the basics of all life?  If that is true, there is NO WAY that we, or any other living organism accidently evolved.  We were all created, the program is embedded into the DNA. If we are created, then there is a Creator (GOD).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I believe he was referring to the link in my post. 

Also, please go to the below link and read the Forum Rules again.

Respectfully, I am not debating you.  I dont debate mods. Because you have the power and I do not.  It is not fair.  I was talking to another poster.  It is cowardly to say what he said and then I ask for an explanation about how my posts are trash and he doesnt respond.  The act is cowardly.  I am not calling him a name. 

So this is me now waiting 24 hours for NYK to tell me why my post was trash.  I am 100% sure they will not respond.  See when you have facts on your side you are not afraid.  He doesnt have any, which is why he is ducking me.  Believe me I wish he would man up and respond.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Respectfully, I am not debating you. 

We're debating? @new york kevin, was referring to the link I posted. He's not ducking you, why do you need him to duplicate what I said, to tell you the same thing?  And if someone is acting like a Coward is not name calling, then why are you acting like a child when refusing to answer my questions?

Someone please copy and paste my post above and address @PrehistoricMan and ask him to respond. :facepalm:

Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

We're debating? @new york kevin, was referring to the link I posted. He's not ducking you, why do you need him to duplicate what I said, to tell you the same thing?  And if someone is acting like a Coward is not name calling, then why are you acting like a child when refusing to answer my questions?

Someone please copy and paste my post above and address @PrehistoricMan and ask him to respond. :facepalm:

Thanks

I think you need to re read this thread.  NYK called everything I post is trash.  You didnt ask me a question.  Ask your question again please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

believe what it says too.  However your examples of why you believe this to me are thin.  Over and over in the Bible God says you may not see my face and live.  Yet you believe that Jesus is God and the Immanuel meaning God is with us.  Well if God was literally in Jesus, people would be dropping dead left and right because all saw his face did they not?  The term god is with us I think doesnt necessarily mean God is with us physically.  Many people say my wife is with me, even though a persons wife has died.  It is just an expression.  The dead wife is not literally with the grieving husband. 

The quote just above , for a educated adult, claiming to be knowledgeable about God , Christianity , is all trash . On so many levels . For being so knowledgeable (opinionated) about God , most of your confusion can be cleared up by a study on The God Head, ie The Tri-une God, ie The Holy Trinity . One God manifested in 3 beings . As spoken about by the Prophets of the old testament, Moses of the old testament, Matthew , Mark, Luke and John of the New Testament. These last 4 constitute the Gospels . In your limited human understanding you are trying to understand the One True God that created the universe and everything in it. One of the reasons God sent Jesus , besides to pay the price of my sins so I don't have to, is so that when you see Him , you are seeing God and all that He has entrusted inn Him . That even God is not above His own rules . And to answer the age old statement "I cannot worship a God that cannot relate to me." Jesus, who ascended to the right hand of the Father via His resurrection,  can intercede with the Father on your behalf for a matter you bring before Him since Jesus is God who was also human, thereby more relatable to the human condition . Even yours Pre  .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

The quote just above , for a educated adult, claiming to be knowledgeable about God , Christianity , is all trash . On so many levels . For being so knowledgeable (opinionated) about God , most of your confusion can be cleared up by a study on The God Head, ie The Tri-une God, ie The Holy Trinity . One God manifested in 3 beings . As spoken about by the Prophets of the old testament, Moses of the old testament, Matthew , Mark, Luke and John of the New Testament. These last 4 constitute the Gospels . In your limited human understanding you are trying to understand the One True God that created the universe and everything in it. One of the reasons God sent Jesus , besides to pay the price of my sins so I don't have to, is so that when you see Him , you are seeing God and all that He has entrusted inn Him . That even God is not above His own rules . And to answer the age old statement "I cannot worship a God that cannot relate to me." Jesus, who ascended to the right hand of the Father via His resurrection,  can intercede with the Father on your behalf for a matter you bring before Him since Jesus is God who was also human, thereby more relatable to the human condition . Even yours Pre  .

No, lets stay on point.  I literally quoted the Bible.  I see there is not a single scripture in your post.  So which is more valid?  One that quotes the Bible or one that uses feelings?  Either this verse is totally true or it isnt.  You are telling me the Bible is a lie.  If no one can see Gods face yet thousands saw Jesus face, then Jesus is not Almighty God.  Period.  To say that the Bible lies is quite wrong.  Jesus is Gods representative, he is the messiah, he is the savior, he is godlike...but NOT almighty God himself.

download.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:lol: Who is trying to convince who?  If you are so sure in yourself, why are you arguing with us?

God created everything in the entire universe, which is not limited to our knowledge. Imagine how BIG He is to be able to do something like that.  The Power that He has to just create with a spoken Word. Yet, out of everything He has created, large and small, He created us, in His Image.  He loves every single one of us. It is just humbling.  

And here you are arguing with us about HIS existence.  Look around you, you'll see him in everything, but for some reason, you just happen to think it all happened by chance.  That chance is equal to me taking all the parts of a finely tuned watch, throwing them up in the air and them all falling into place perfectly and the watch starts ticking.

Can we agree that DNA is the basics of all life?  If that is true, there is NO WAY that we, or any other living organism accidently evolved.  We were all created, the program is embedded into the DNA. If we are created, then there is a Creator (GOD).

I'm not arguing at all, why do people keep saying that. My blood pressure doesn't change while i'm responding, reading this thread at all. I have no problem with what you or anyone else believe, and I know that that belief is true for you, or, rather, no matter what a person believe is the truth it is true, for that person. That does not make what they believe true though. Now the issue is there are people who believe so strongly in their faith they feel every other belief system is flawed and that they alone know the truth. That is silly and detached from reality. Here is an example; how long has the modern human species, homo sapiens, walked this planet? The recorded portion is roughly 10,000 years, but how long did we walk here before the Agricultural revolution? Do you know? The same science that one might use to defend the arguments for there faith in any modern belief system is used to get the answer and it is one heck of a lot longer than 10,000 years. Yet all I keep hearing about is the past 10,000 years and only from the eyes of homo sapiens, yet you yourself said "Can we agree that DNA is the basics of all life?  If that is true, there is NO WAY that we, or any other living organism accidently evolved.  We were all created, the program is embedded into the DNA. If we are created, then there is a Creator (GOD)." Well what does ever other one of GODs creatures think God is? Have you asked the dolphins their opinion? Dolphins and whales communicate and have a complex language, so much so we don't understand it, but we know they are communicating intelligently.  

What you call god some might call the universe others might call it something else but no one has a strangle hold on the truth or there wouldn't be all the religious problems of the day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not arguing at all, why do people keep saying that.

You should try looking up the definition of "Argue". :lol: Your blood pressure, or tone of voice doesn't have to change to argue or make an argument. 

Now the issue is there are people who believe so strongly in their faith they feel every other belief system is flawed and that they alone know the truth. That is silly and detached from reality.

HEB 11:1 Now faith is the certainty of things hoped for, a proof of things not seen. 2 For by it the people of old gained approval.

Silly and detached from reality? I think not. 

The recorded portion is roughly 10,000 years, but how long did we walk here before the Agricultural revolution?

If we go by the Bible Timeline, the age of the Earth is estimated at almost 6,000 yrs.  :twothumbs:  Things are starting to get really exciting. :lol:

Well what does ever other one of GODs creatures think God is? Have you asked the dolphins their opinion? Dolphins and whales communicate and have a complex language, so much so we don't understand it, but we know they are communicating intelligently.  

Since we don't know what they are saying, it is possible they are communicating with and praising God. :twothumbs:

What you call god some might call the universe others might call it something else but no one has a strangle hold on the truth or there wouldn't be all the religious problems of the day. 

The religious problems of the day are caused by man and Satan.  Not God.  If man would stop following his deceitful heart and Satan, and start following God, there wouldn't be any problems.

Let me propose something to you.  There is a God.  He Created Everything.  He Loves YOU.  And He wants to have a Personal Relationship With YOU.  He doesn't care about your baggage, what you've done.  All he cares about is YOU and All you have to do is BELIEVE.  P.S. Jesus is God. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

You should try looking up the definition of "Argue". :lol: Your blood pressure, or tone of voice doesn't have to change to argue or make an argument. 

HEB 11:1 Now faith is the certainty of things hoped for, a proof of things not seen. 2 For by it the people of old gained approval.

Silly and detached from reality? I think not. 

If we go by the Bible Timeline, the age of the Earth is estimated at almost 6,000 yrs.  :twothumbs:  Things are starting to get really exciting. :lol:

Since we don't know what they are saying, it is possible they are communicating with and praising God. :twothumbs:

The religious problems of the day are caused by man and Satan.  Not God.  If man would stop following his deceitful heart and Satan, and start following God, there wouldn't be any problems.

Let me propose something to you.  There is a God.  He Created Everything.  He Loves YOU.  And He wants to have a Personal Relationship With YOU.  He doesn't care about your baggage, what you've done.  All he cares about is YOU and All you have to do is BELIEVE.  P.S. Jesus is God. :twothumbs:

You might be right, you also might be wrong, but you definitely have faith in what you believe, that much is sure. Attacking someone over a typo is telling, perfection is challenging yet you pull it off so effortlessly. 
I hope your correct, the idea of heaven above seam wonderful and I would love for that to be true. Arrogance in ones ignorance is normal and I can understand. I love all, no matter what they believe. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, utah rock said:

You might be right, you also might be wrong, but you definitely have faith in what you believe, that much is sure. 

Just following the great commission. :twothumbs:

Matthew 28:17-20 (NASB)
17 And when they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

9 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Attacking someone over a typo is telling, perfection is challenging yet you pull it off so effortlessly. 

I apologize, that was not meant to put you down.  

15 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I hope your correct, the idea of heaven above seam wonderful and I would love for that to be true. Arrogance in ones ignorance is normal and I can understand. I love all, no matter what they believe. 

My faith gives me hope.  There is nothing preventing you from having that same Faith, other than Pride.  That statement is not mean to put you down, but rather to give you an awareness of your condition.  

Luke 11:9 (NASB) 9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Just following the great commission. :twothumbs:

Matthew 28:17-20 (NASB)
17 And when they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

I apologize, that was not meant to put you down.  

My faith gives me hope.  There is nothing preventing you from having that same Faith, other than Pride.  That statement is not mean to put you down, but rather to give you an awareness of your condition.  

Luke 11:9 (NASB) 9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

You assume that I don’t have faith, I’m sorry. Maybe because it dose not look or sound like yours. I have little pride remaining with in and attempt to lose my attachment to my ego daily, if not hourly. 
I have nothing but love and respect for you and your beliefs. I do wish our culture was more interested in people’s action over ones faith, maybe someday. 
Faith by very definition mean one does not truly know, it would nice for those that have faith find their humility, an idea that is becoming more and more abstract in the west. 

On 8/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

No, lets stay on point.  I literally quoted the Bible.  I see there is not a single scripture in your post.  So which is more valid?  One that quotes the Bible or one that uses feelings?  Either this verse is totally true or it isnt.  You are telling me the Bible is a lie.  If no one can see Gods face yet thousands saw Jesus face, then Jesus is not Almighty God.  Period.  To say that the Bible lies is quite wrong.  Jesus is Gods representative, he is the messiah, he is the savior, he is godlike...but NOT almighty God himself.

download.jpg

Here is another literal quote from the Bible,       Luke 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him[her] will the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in His glory, and the Glory of the Father , and of the holy angels .          I for the life of me cannot understand why you cannot comprehend the Godhead/Holy Trinity. Nor how, from your lack of understanding you feel it necessary to rewrite The Holy Bible and separate beings  , you are not omnipotent my friend.     

As for your trying to  twist God's word instead for learning how to understand God's word : 2 Timothy 4: 3-4    for the time will come when they will not endure sound Doctrine but wanting to have their ears tickled they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires and turn away their ears from listening to the truth . 

Romans 16: 17-20 Now I urge you brother and keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching what you have learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves not of our Lord Jesus Christ, but of their own appetites, and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting young in Christ. For the report of your obedience [Or lack thereof] has reached to all [the Holy Trinity] therefore I am over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good, and what is innocent, and what is evil. And the God of Peace will soon Crush Satan under your [the believers] feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

You should stop trying to change the bible, when it is here to change you and others who do not understand, or have questions .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

More quotes from the bible for those who are unfamiliar with its stories; along with a nifty picture.

1 Corinthians 9:22-27

English Standard Version

22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. 23 I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. 25 Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. 26 So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. 27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control,[a] lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.

The Weak Become Heroes by gowsk on DeviantArt

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Here is another literal quote from the Bible,       Luke 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him[her] will the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in His glory, and the Glory of the Father , and of the holy angels .          I for the life of me cannot understand why you cannot comprehend the Godhead/Holy Trinity. Nor how, from your lack of understanding you feel it necessary to rewrite The Holy Bible and separate beings  , you are not omnipotent my friend.     

As for your trying to  twist God's word instead for learning how to understand God's word : 2 Timothy 4: 3-4    for the time will come when they will not endure sound Doctrine but wanting to have their ears tickled they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires and turn away their ears from listening to the truth . 

Romans 16: 17-20 Now I urge you brother and keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching what you have learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves not of our Lord Jesus Christ, but of their own appetites, and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting young in Christ. For the report of your obedience [Or lack thereof] has reached to all [the Holy Trinity] therefore I am over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good, and what is innocent, and what is evil. And the God of Peace will soon Crush Satan under your [the believers] feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

You should stop trying to change the bible, when it is here to change you and others who do not understand, or have questions .

Yeah, none of the scriptures you quoted says Jesus is God NOR a trinity.  If anyone is trying to distort the bible it is you.  I am twisting the Bible you say?  So exodus 33:20 is a lie to you I see.  Answer the question.  If no man can see God´s face and live and thousands saw Jesus and were Aok.....Then Jesus cannot be God.  No matter how you twist it.  Even the word trinity is not in the Bible.  Kinda of an important word to be there is it not?  God sure is going to ALOT of trouble to hide from us that he is a trinity no?  THOUSANDS saw JEsus and didnt drop dead.  This one verse DESTROYS your beliefs.  Period.  

Exodus-33-20.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LoWell thank you for the proof. Proof that you obviously are not a Christian at all . Since you just love referring to Exodus 33:20 I understand why you are so confused. A Christian understands and believes in the Trinity of God . God the Father , the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit , one being (God) manifested in 3 forms This verse in context is referring to God the Father ,in His Godly form when He is to be before anyone who has sinned. Even those who have sinned and been forgiven of their sin. Until the return of Jesus , establishing the new heaven on earth . Or the person is in heaven , note the phrase " at this time ." Oh yeah almost forgot use full quotes , from a bible and not just a little quip from a bumper sticker.  Exo 33:20 And He said unto Moses, Thou canst not see my face at this time, lest mine anger be kindled against thee also, and I destroy thee, and thy people; for there shall no man among them see me at this time, and live, for they are exceeding sinful. This scripture is true in its entirety.  

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

LoWell thank you for the proof. Proof that you obviously are not a Christian at all . Since you just love referring to Exodus 33:20 I understand why you are so confused. A Christian understands and believes in the Trinity of God . God the Father , the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit , one being (God) manifested in 3 forms This verse in context is referring to God the Father ,in His Godly form when He is to be before anyone who has sinned. Even those who have sinned and been forgiven of their sin. Until the return of Jesus , establishing the new heaven on earth . Or the person is in heaven , note the phrase " at this time ." Oh yeah almost forgot use full quotes , from a bible and not just a little quip from a bumper sticker.  Exo 33:20 And He said unto Moses, Thou canst not see my face at this time, lest mine anger be kindled against thee also, and I destroy thee, and thy people; for there shall no man among them see me at this time, and live, for they are exceeding sinful. This scripture is true in its entirety.  

Nope.  Doesnt say GOD THE FATHER at that verse.  It says God.  YOU are reading into it what you want.  If no man can see God and live, then Jesus is not God.  There are hundreds of other verses which back me up on this too.  Again STOP adding to the Bible.  The word trinity isnt in there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Nope.  Doesnt say GOD THE FATHER at that verse.  It says God.  YOU are reading into it what you want.  If no man can see God and live, then Jesus is not God.  There are hundreds of other verses which back me up on this too.  Again STOP adding to the Bible.  The word trinity isnt in there.

Heretic ! Stop trying to manipulate what the bible says by your self declarations that if this xyz small section is not true than the entire bible is not true . You may not understand it, possibly because there is a underlying purpose to what you are saying. Possibly , you have held onto your atheistic beliefs so strongly for so long ,never really learning about The Bible , that the truths of the answers you are receiving here from myself and others, well they are rocking your atheistic  foundations. The entirety of Exodus 33 is a conversation between God and Moses on the mountain . You would know that if you actually read the whole thing . Read the whole of chapter 33 of Exodus.  If that does not clarify everything for you, read the entirety of The Book of Exodus which is the story on how Father God brought His people the Jews out of Egypt and slavery, and then opine . 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

What/Who do you think Jesus is, if not God?

• Upvote 1