Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - 8/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan  ...Aside from any triangulation that has been done by me and others, and that we have gleaned from just about all 4 corners of the world, support that our event we are waiting for is just about upon us. Pointing out that the debt ceiling issue lately is real...They are to extend the debt ceiling by a couple days by doing another Bond Sale for Tuesday - Wednesday next week for 126 billion...Before I received the news article yesterday about that increase, I was called by a source. I was told there would be an additional allowance of time for things to take place and there we have it, imo that increase buys time. Imo we are seriously close now.

*** Breitling  They [ Iraqis ] are fine.  They're doing very very good.  They are going to revalue their currency.  They're going to add value to the currency.  And they better because one of these days oil isn't going to be what it's worth.  And it's coming and it's going to be coming quick.  They have an opportunity/a window here.  They're smart.  They devalued their currency on purpose so they could get rid of some of their debt...nothing to worry about.  Good news coming down the road...       

*** Frank26  Turns out we have an issue - the GCC.  Gulf Cooperation Council - a political and economic alliance that consists of 6 Middle Eastern countries.  Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab of Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman...they put their oil together...the GCC has approached Iraq and Kazemi and said they want them to join the GCC...one of the thing that came out is the GCC is telling the CBI we want you to be part of a unified GCC currency...we want your currency to be part of a basket...we'll call it 'The Unified GCC Currency'...one currency to represent all of us in the Middle East.  What do you think Kazemi?  No thank you.

*** Mnt Goat  We will get an RV soon (the one we all want as investors)?  I have to [be] honest with everyone reading this...The closest date we can project out is January 2022. There are some subtle hints from the CBI that they are working towards this date for a big change in the rate of the dinar. I do not want to start any rumors. Could this mean just going back to the pre- December 2020 rate? I will be watching this step closely and when I learn of changes I will let you all know.     

*** BobTheTaxMan   You always want to reduce those taxes.  My suggestion is if you only have a little bit - take enough out of it but if you want to buy that house borrow the rest of it.  Right now the interest rates are incredibly low.  I mean phenomenally low and that's a heck of a lot better than paying hose outrageous taxes by cashing in your IQD...all in a hurry just to satisfy buying that house only to have it bite you in the butt [NOTE: Speak to your financial and tax advisors at the appropriate time to build a strategy that's specific to your unique circumstances.] 

*** Pimpy  If that day happens when there's a RI or RV of some significance that is worth celebrating for, trust me it's going to spread like wildfire.  You're going to hear about it.  You just skip on down, go to the bank...deposit your money, pay off your bills and you're good to go.

*** Walkingstick  The new exchange rate is in the budget.  It is in the White Paper.  Even though it's IMO It's coming.  This is the HCL Why do you think Kurdistan keeps coming to Baghdad The new exchange rate is already in the White Papers...citizens of Iraq are now going to be receiving not only a new exchange rate/more purchasing power but they're also going to get the percentage of the HCL - The Hydrocarbon Law...

*** Frank26  Kazemi and the CBI are telling the citizens, 'we're bringing out the reforms that we promised you.  They told them that our oil is now ours.  It's a national oil law and we're amending it into the white papers so that you guys can get your HCL.  The new exchange rate is in there and you're going to get everything we promised you'...notice that he is supporting 100% of the reforms which include both the economic and financial reforms through the white papers...Kazemi and the CBI are about to explain to the citizens how all of this is going to come together with a new exchange rate and a new currency...I'll be honest, I'm extremely excited.

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... Blessings ... RON 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

if what Frank is saying about the GCC wanting a unified currency is true, it makes you wander what their exchange rate would be.  Even if it was $.25 to the US dollar, for Iraq to say no to it must mean they want a lot more bang for their buck. 25 cents is so much more buying power than they currently have..  Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Quatar are in the neighborhood of a quarter to the USD, but the other 3 range from  2.60 to 3.30.  I can't imagine the 3 countries coming down from that exchange rate.  It still begs to question why Iraq would turn down even the higher rates of exchange.  What do they hope for in future exchanges?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

if what Frank is saying about the GCC wanting a unified currency is true, it makes you wander what their exchange rate would be.  Even if it was $.25 to the US dollar, for Iraq to say no to it must mean they want a lot more bang for their buck. 25 cents is so much more buying power than they currently have..  Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Quatar are in the neighborhood of a quarter to the USD, but the other 3 range from  2.60 to 3.30.  I can't imagine the 3 countries coming down from that exchange rate.  It still begs to question why Iraq would turn down even the higher rates of exchange.  What do they hope for in future exchanges?

Linda Bower, remember you’re in the rumor (BS) section but what Frank is saying is partially true. The GCC talked about doing this at least 10 years ago. They went as far as locating their central bank in Saudi Arabia I think it was. Frank doesn’t include a  link or website so I take everything he says as BS…..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

I think when Iraq is done with reforms and Iraq becomes the financial and distribution hub of the Middle east and starts mining their shallow gold and pumping out their maximum amount of oil with oil back over $100 barrel, Iraq will have the most valuable currency in the world. Jmho

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think when Iraq is done with reforms and Iraq becomes the financial and distribution hub of the Middle east and starts mining their shallow gold and pumping out their maximum amount of oil with oil back over $100 barrel, Iraq will have the most valuable currency in the world. Jmho

I agree. I believe that is within their power. I just hope they have the brains and fortitude to follow through and do it! 

• Upvote 2