Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

7 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Just quit my job in healthcare (brutal year and I totally burned out) and we’re moving to another city to flip houses for a living. Sure would be nice to do it without financing!

I actually flip houses and commercial properties as well as classic cars for over 10 years. Even when this RVs I will always leverage my cash by using other people's money ie financing with private lenders. I cant stress enough how vital that is. This is why these big corporations are buying 30-50 houses a day in some locations. They are not using their cash either. They use financing and leverage themselves because the dollar has lost so much value. I was taught from day one this rule. Remember this acronym- OPM (Other peoples money). Just a tidbit.  Depending on the city look for blue collar neighborhoods that the every day man can afford for his family. 

Edited by chris2028
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Artitech said:

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

Thanks for sharing @Artitech! Weather or not it pans out, you’ve given me a much needed optimism boost for the weekend! Here’s to hoping and praying!!

:crossedfingers:     :praying:  :praying:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DF#1 said:

I make a killer gravy... let me know where to send it....🤣 

You don't need no Stinkin Gravy.  It'll only make you choke out faster.  If you happen to be right, you'll be able to team up with AM and you'll need your sidekick hat.  But then it will be a "Kickass" hat.  Don't eat the gravy, it never did anybody any good.  But I love it too.

DW Out

• Haha 5

I wish the rumor section was split into 2 sections.

Gooroopoo & from a reliable source. That is when something other than the same lies come around I would be interested in actually wanting to look in this section. What you have to say has always been worth reading. Thank you. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

There was a report from Iraq & it came from TNT Tony, stating the 2022 Budget will have the White Papers installed in the new January budget.  In other words, they'll postpone the White Papers & economic reform until next year.  The 2021 Budget moves ahead without the White Papers.  We wait another year, it looks like.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

There was a report from Iraq & it came from TNT Tony, stating the 2022 Budget will have the White Papers installed in the new January budget.  In other words, they'll postpone the White Papers & economic reform until next year.  The 2021 Budget moves ahead without the White Papers.  We wait another year, it looks like.

And then you can throw into the mix if Kazemi is not elected as PM then the new PM can just throw those white papers into the garbage no say it wasn’t his vision, especially if he is a Iranian puppet! But let’s hope somehow someway Kazemi runs for PM because it’s been posted by several knowledgeable posters in this forum that he is Not or cannot run for the PM position! I truly hope that is Maliki propaganda and Kazemi is elected PM as he seems to be the man for the job!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Artitech said:

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

Wishful thinking, But I tend to agree with your "not this year" opinion. Just saying.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

And then you can throw into the mix if Kazemi is not elected as PM then the new PM can just throw those white papers into the garbage no say it wasn’t his vision, especially if he is a Iranian puppet! But let’s hope somehow someway Kazemi runs for PM because it’s been posted by several knowledgeable posters in this forum that he is Not or cannot run for the PM position! I truly hope that is Maliki propaganda and Kazemi is elected PM as he seems to be the man for the job!!

Maybe they still use the Dominion voting system and we can put in whoever we want...

To soon? 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

The Iraqi new year is in August sometime 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Remember the last Iraq election.  They had to re-do it three times to get it right & it wasted over a half of a year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So let me start off by saying, I hope August is right. Seems I heard a guru or two saying the same. But they say everyday, right? Lol. So who knows. I hope we do cash in soon. My question to this community is seems I remember the talk being we need HCL. I seem to remember Adam saying so and believe it or not a guru saying the same LOL. HCL. Has there been any chatter about the HCL being already completed as of now or being done in August? 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Thanks for your response, but this info is not from that felon! As I stated this is NOT from any poo roo guru! I hate,  that I have to be so vague with the information! I have agreed not share the specifics, it’s just the way they wanted it handled, when they share the information with me! Hopefully we will get some positive movement on the IQD, in the next 12 days! Like the great Synopsis says, could be something or could be nothing! In closing it’s very positive, for me to come off the no RV/RI in 2021! I will say it’s from people that are traveling East! Some will know who I’m talking about some want! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, happygilmores said:

Wishful thinking, But I tend to agree with your "not this year" opinion. Just saying.

Hopefully we are both wrong, I would love to be able to start helping people right now! Our country is in a major tailspin! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Thxs Artitech  like I mentioned earlier for you to go out on a limb like this carries a lot of weight with me and I'm sure others as well. If it happens great, if not, oh well. 

Gave me some new hope for the weekend.  We all need a little hopeum once in awhile 

pp

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5