Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

That is not what I said knothead! I said the information coming out has not changed, from when I was told or shown some very important and positive information  The information is out there for anyone, who is able to have the time to investigate it! It was the officials of Iraq that set the time frame up, not me or anyone source! I have agreed with a third party not reveal who they are! When they give me credible information! As far as an RV, let me be very clear to our resident knothead, I believe Iraq is going to RV/RI their currency, which is called a dinar! When NOBODY KNOWS!!! All we can do is follow the information and news that comes out of that $h!+ hole, and make educated guesses as to what the time frame maybe for the very elusive RV! I’m way on the backside of 30, I have a lot more yesterday’s than tomorrow’s! I have learned from my time on this big beautiful planet, you are I, are not guaranteed 1 minute here on it! I have been in this investment 12 years now, do I believe I have another 12 , No! My point is that even though it looks good for movement with the dinar, it’s still business as usual there! When it happens it will happen! Case closed!

💥💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥💥…Smoke dat Azz!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

💥💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥💥…Smoke dat Azz!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

EEXXCCEEPTTT he did say it.  He said NO RV in this lifetime.  But dont let facts get in the way of a good narrative.  And he has said things similar to this in his history.  He hypes up some secret intel, it falls apart, he freaks out....same thing all the time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Artitech said:

That is not what I said knothead! I said the information coming out has not changed, from when I was told or shown some very important and positive information  The information is out there for anyone, who is able to have the time to investigate it! It was the officials of Iraq that set the time frame up, not me or anyone source! I have agreed with a third party not reveal who they are! When they give me credible information! As far as an RV, let me be very clear to our resident knothead, I believe Iraq is going to RV/RI their currency, which is called a dinar! When NOBODY KNOWS!!! All we can do is follow the information and news that comes out of that $h!+ hole, and make educated guesses as to what the time frame maybe for the very elusive RV! I’m way on the backside of 30, I have a lot more yesterday’s than tomorrow’s! I have learned from my time on this big beautiful planet, you are I, are not guaranteed 1 minute here on it! I have been in this investment 12 years now, do I believe I have another 12 , No! My point is that even though it looks good for movement with the dinar, it’s still business as usual there! When it happens it will happen! Case closed!

One of the most honest post I have ever heard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Lol! Poor prehistoric man needs to go back to kindergarten. 

And I think all of you need to get right with God.  I said he said an RV would never happen, I provided the proof of what he stated, then I get thumbs down because you guys love the lie rather than the truth.  Fact- he said it.  Fact- he has had this super intel for years now which never pans out.  Fact- he has a mental breakdown whenever it doesnt happen and states this will never happen in his lifetime.  Yet I am the bad guy here?  I can see God with a clear conscience.  You guys cannot. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

And I think all of you need to get right with God.  I said he said an RV would never happen, I provided the proof of what he stated, then I get thumbs down because you guys love the lie rather than the truth.  Fact- he said it.  Fact- he has had this super intel for years now which never pans out.  Fact- he has a mental breakdown whenever it doesnt happen and states this will never happen in his lifetime.  Yet I am the bad guy here?  I can see God with a clear conscience.  You guys cannot. 

Don't take what he stated as fact...he's just venting. And im sorry we all dumped on you ... but get real. Don't take so seriously,  breathe.  God is good.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

And I think all of you need to get right with God.

Luke 18:11-14 (NASB)

11 The Pharisee stood and began praying this in regard to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, crooked, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to raise his eyes toward heaven, but was beating his chest, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other one; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

2 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I can see God with a clear conscience. 

So what happened to Exodus 33:20?

Exodus 33:20 (NASB)

20 He further said, “You cannot see My face, for mankind shall not see Me and live!” :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

You gave yourself an upvote…sad!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1