Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I thought Trump was supposed to be installed by today.  

I love it I got thumbs down for this.  Why not just say it is not now and give another date instead of reds?  I am not putting down trump.  I was legitimately asking a question.  But it seems we have lots of kids on this site and cannot express themselves too well.  The same thing happens on facebook.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can understand your frustration PrehistoricMan, regarding the response you received from your post that's about 4 hours old now, and am pleased to see you followed up about 2 hours and elaborated on your original post.

I find that the written word is often difficult to decipher when emotions are strong.

I can't think of many combinations of topics that could potentially hit a nerve than "Trump" and "the potential money at stake as described in the rumor section."

Thanks again for your elaboration.

Peace~

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2021 at 11:15 AM, Artitech said:

This may be the news that verifies what I heard 2 weeks ago! Now let’s just pray this window doesn’t close!  We will see, we all have been waiting for years for this! (RV)! 🤠JMHO 

Anything new to update from your friends Artitech ? Just curious as our 2 week window is around now.

If not we're good and your solid with me.

Cheers,  pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Anything new to update from your friends Artitech ? Just curious as our 2 week window is around now.

If not we're good and your solid with me.

Cheers,  pp

No nothing new, just the same ole crap coming out of Iraq. We all know the drill with these people. Me myself and I believe that Iraq can change their currency at any time now, or in the past as early as 2014. There is a cast of characters over there that are making a lot of money, with the way things are now! If not we would have seen some positive movement with the currency! I never really followed Afghanistan’s currency, I just figured it was in the tank too and the people were using the dollar there too! Well I find out through the event of sleepy Joe’s turn tail and run move, their currency is $1.70 to 1 dollar. So the million dollar question is how could a country that has been in a bigger mess than Iraq, has nothing but dope and terror to export currency be worth that. It has fallen now since the pull out, BUT! At this point we are all still on the roller coaster! I’ve come to the realization that I will not be alive to see an RV! My family will and I believe that they will carry out my wishes with any windfall from this investment! This is only my opinion nothing else! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

33 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Afghanistan’s currency is $1.70 to 1 dollar. So the million dollar question is how could a country that has been in a bigger mess than Iraq, has nothing but dope and terror to export currency be worth that. It has fallen now since the pull out, BUT, At this point we are all still on the roller coaster!  I’ve come to the realization that I May not be alive to see an RV! This is only my opinion nothing else! 

Well said Artitech ... Blessings Brother  ... :salute: RON 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So aritech pumps you guys for 2 weeks with some super secret intel and when it fails he says an rv will never happen now....and you all thank him.  lol

Maybe you can offer us some hope. 
We’re still looking. 
Thanks Artitech.  

• Upvote 7

Well, I think that the best information we have ever  been given has come from RONSCARPA  and that is:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

That is not what I said knothead! I said the information coming out has not changed, from when I was told or shown some very important and positive information  As far as an RV, let me be very clear to our resident knothead, My point is that even though it looks good for movement with the dinar, it’s still business as usual there! When it happens it will happen! Case closed!

Hey, Let's Scramble Artitech's Words into Something He Never Said....DUH!! :confused2:

Scrubs GIF - Find on GIFER

Just Another Vile Left Wing Response, Brilliant.....Like This Kid!!

RE: I must be an idiot, but posting a gif is kicking my behind.

We All Thank You Artitech for Sharing Your "Hopeful News" From Your Source(s). :peace:

Anyone who's Been on This Site For an Extended Time Knows You're a "Straight Shooter" & Smarter Than The Average DinarVet, Your Initial Post Is "Very Much Appreciated". Please Continue to Share Your Info When Received. :twothumbs:

Your "Hopeful News" is Much Better Than "Hateful Feedback" From A Caveman (PrehistoricMan). :eyebrows:

GIF geico caveman - animated GIF on GIFER

:tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

That is not what I said knothead! I said the information coming out has not changed, from when I was told or shown some very important and positive information  The information is out there for anyone, who is able to have the time to investigate it! It was the officials of Iraq that set the time frame up, not me or anyone source! I have agreed with a third party not reveal who they are! When they give me credible information! As far as an RV, let me be very clear to our resident knothead, I believe Iraq is going to RV/RI their currency, which is called a dinar! When NOBODY KNOWS!!! All we can do is follow the information and news that comes out of that $h!+ hole, and make educated guesses as to what the time frame maybe for the very elusive RV! I’m way on the backside of 30, I have a lot more yesterday’s than tomorrow’s! I have learned from my time on this big beautiful planet, you are I, are not guaranteed 1 minute here on it! I have been in this investment 12 years now, do I believe I have another 12 , No! My point is that even though it looks good for movement with the dinar, it’s still business as usual there! When it happens it will happen! Case closed!

You're good, I appreciate you sharing the info. Please share future info with us and don't pay attention to that guy.. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2