Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

JMO,,thoughts, August 15, marks 50th Anniversary, Nixon, put the Gold Standard to sleep! WHY?, maybe to save the economy, is what some say, we all have our opinions. Im feeling, we will see a return to the Gold Standard, After the 15th, Just a thought! Im so reminded of Clements Prophecy in 2014, when he said, and how will he take the giant down, "Goliath",(CB), he will take a simple stone! Could that simple stone be Gold, WHY?, maybe to save the economy,,Guess we will see!

I do remember Trump saying, he would like to see, all countries, on the same playing field!

Iraq Buys $1.56 Bln of Gold, Biggest Purchase in 3 Years ...

Mar 25, 2014
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

JMO,,thoughts, August 15, marks 50th Anniversary, Nixon, put the Gold Standard to sleep! WHY?, maybe to save the economy, is what some say, we all have our opinions. Im feeling, we will see a return to the Gold Standard, After the 15th, Just a thought! Im so reminded of Clements Prophecy in 2014, when he said, and how will he take the giant down, "Goliath",(CB), he will take a simple stone! Could that simple stone be Gold, WHY?, maybe to save the economy,,Guess we will see!

I do remember Trump saying, he would like to see, all countries, on the same playing field!

Mar 25, 2014

Could be gold but ive been thinking Roger Stone 🤷

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Mar 25, 2014

Q always said gold would destroy the federal reserve so you might be on to something.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 8/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, Artitech said:

Thanks for your response, but this info is not from that felon! As I stated this is NOT from any poo roo guru! I hate,  that I have to be so vague with the information! I have agreed not share the specifics, it’s just the way they wanted it handled, when they share the information with me! Hopefully we will get some positive movement on the IQD, in the next 12 days! Like the great Synopsis says, could be something or could be nothing! In closing it’s very positive, for me to come off the no RV/RI in 2021! I will say it’s from people that are traveling East! Some will know who I’m talking about some want! JMHO 🤠

the magi? remote viewers?

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Monkndad said:

Right behind you at 13 years. 

Lol, ur' all newbies then .

A few of us are 18 and counting.

We learned patience a long time ago. Hoping none of you reach the milestone we have.

@ChuckFinley, he is also an old timer, right along several other folks.  Lol

Cheers, pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Lol, ur' all newbies then .

A few of us are 18 and counting.

We learned patience a long time ago. Hoping none of you reach the milestone we have.

@ChuckFinley, he is also an old timer, right along several other folks.  Lol

Cheers, pp

It sure has felt like 18 yrs. lol

Guess we will all hang in there.

• Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So what do you think Ron?  In your opinion, what kind of time frame are we looking at here?

Seriously, I have no idea - over the years of studying, reading, listening - I thought I had an idea from time to time, but the way they're doing things now leaves me totally clueless.  I'd feel much more confident it would be soon if Shabibi were involved in some way. He seems to be totally divorced from the process & plan he put in motion as CBI Governor. 

I'm still hoping something will happen this year, but not enough cooperation within the Iraqi CBI and Government (Parliament). I believe Al-Kazemi would love to pull the trigger, but there's too much resistence internally. He's a champion for the people - so let's see what happens in their October elections.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Seriously, I have no idea - over the years of studying, reading, listening - I thought I had an idea from time to time, but the way they're doing things now leaves me totally clueless.  I'd feel much more confident it would be soon if Shabibi were involved in some way. He seems to be totally divorced from the process & plan he put in motion as CBI Governor. 

I'm still hoping something will happen this year, but not enough cooperation within the Iraqi CBI and Government (Parliament). I believe Al-Kazemi would love to pull the trigger, but there's too much resistence internally. He's a champion for the people - so let's see what happens in their October elections.

I just hope that they don't have mail-in ballots !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 2