Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks for your response, but this info is not from that felon! As I stated this is NOT from any poo roo guru! I hate,  that I have to be so vague with the information! I have agreed not share the specifics, it’s just the way they wanted it handled, when they share the information with me! Hopefully we will get some positive movement on the IQD, in the next 12 days! Like the great Synopsis says, could be something or could be nothing! In closing it’s very positive, for me to come off the no RV/RI in 2021! I will say it’s from people that are traveling East! Some will know who I’m talking about some want! JMHO 🤠

I posted awhile back of great wealth coming and it’s been right so far. I’ve been blessed with money and opportunities during the Plandemic. I do feel it’s coming like a flood for those that invested wisely. Nothing makes sense anymore, so why not have an RV as icing on the cake.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Let's hope we are in this 2 week Window for this to happen....Breiting has been saying we are in a "Window"...but don't know how long this "window" is... could be 2 weeks or two months or 2 years....But they Can't have a Currency that is worth 1 tenth of a penny in continuing economic relationships with the US and other Countries....jmho.....

let's go Iraq....the only downside is we haven't heard from Adam about this ....so it does gives me pause.....

But thanks for the input Artitech....either way it's all good......👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

A good question that keeps swirling in my head is ..... If Iraq DOES raise the value of the Dinar, would it be an RV/RI  all at once, like at Adam's $0.10 (or better) and we cash in?
Or would id be a gradual increase like Kraponi's thoughts where it gradually goes from 1470 to 1250 back to 1140 t0 1040 to 740 and eventually a 1 to 1 or better ? And how long would THAT take?

Can we really  expect to wake up one morning and find that our Dinar is worth $3.21 instead of $0.0008 like Guru's lead us to believe?

For me, this is a good question and I wish there was an answer...... Hmmmmm !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay I will give you my answer and take it for what it’s worth which is probably about 5 dinar..lol… First stop reading Kraperoni he is a clueless flog who is full of BS and doesn’t know much about anything seriously…he has had his two minutes of fame that’s it he is completely clueless when it comes to how currencies work period!! Iraq will NEVER NEVER EVER FREE FLOAT EVER!!! When Iraq either revalues or reinstates their currency it will be a MANAGED FLOAT PERIOD!!! Now what’s it’s peg to either the U.S. dollar or the SDR basket of currencies is anyone’s guess. But I have been in this crazy investment since 2005 basically and have read more information on the dinar then I care to remember! With that being said the Sigir reports and others from back in 2017 etc said specifically the dinar was worth around $1.17 at that time. So I don’t believe they would have lost any value since then it should have only increased in my opinion. So personally I think they will RV at around $1.17 or higher but again that’s just my educated opinion, no one really knows! All I know is I wish they would do something with it ASAP Like this month Please!!!

agree...kaperoni = flog

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Somehow we have. Gotten off topic. Someone needs to start a new topic in a new thread. Hopefully has less judging going on and more love, joy, and peace. 

Actually I plan on doing that tonight after supper. This thread is waaayyy off the rails. I will move Artitech original post and call the same thread title, but part 2.

That should work 

pp

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

OK folks, the original thread started by Artitech kind of went of the rails, so I have brought his original post over so we can discuss this post and make our comments. Please try and keep it on track.

Thank You,  pp

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

OK folks, I have restarted this thread and called it 2 week window Part 2. Absolutely no offense to the posters who were discussing there beliefs, just wanted to get back on track. Please feel to continue your discussion, but please do it here in this thread.

Thank You, pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 8/7/2021 at 7:44 PM, Artitech said:

Thanks for your response, but this info is not from that felon! As I stated this is NOT from any poo roo guru! I hate,  that I have to be so vague with the information! I have agreed not share the specifics, it’s just the way they wanted it handled, when they share the information with me! Hopefully we will get some positive movement on the IQD, in the next 12 days! Like the great Synopsis says, could be something or could be nothing! In closing it’s very positive, for me to come off the no RV/RI in 2021! I will say it’s from people that are traveling East! Some will know who I’m talking about some want! JMHO 🤠

S.M.I.B.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:27 PM, Artitech said:

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

Me likey...I’m feeling it too. 
fingahs crossed!!!

🤞🏻Prayers up! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
thanks Artie,

no better time than like the present.

thanks,

LL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

luvalife....read HowieC's thread about Baghdad and Erbil

agreeing to start a new cooperation in Oil and Gas Law....This could be all smoke and mirrors but....

This could be the start of HCL....I'm hoping so.....though I wish Adam would have a take on this...

But I'm liking what I'm hearing.......👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1