Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two week window

Artitech

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

If memory serves, this post mirrors another one you made a while back which unfortunately didn't pan out. Is this a different source or do you have more confidence in the prediction coming thru  this time?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, miquel said:

If memory serves, this post mirrors another one you made a while back which unfortunately didn't pan out. Is this a different source or do you have more confidence in the prediction coming thru  this time?

Not a different source. But, from the information they shared with me, the information is very credible. This information is what changed my mind about this 2 week window ! My stance after March 2021,  was, a RV wasn’t happening in  2021! All in all it might not it RV this year. But I do believe we are in a really good two week window! I can tell you one thing,  if we do get movement with dinar.  Can someone make a good gravy,  for me to choke down my cowboy hat. Because I will eat my hat if the dinar RV/RI this year!!! JMHO 🤠

Edited by Artitech
For got word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Not a different source. But from the information they shared with me, the information is very credible. This information is what changed my mind about this 2 window ! My stance after March 2021,  was the RV wasn’t happening in  2021! All in all it might not it RV this year. But I do believe we are in a really good two week window! I can tell you one thing if we do get movement with dinar can someone make a good gravy for me to choke down my cowboy hat. I will eat my hat if the dinar RV/RI this year!!! JMHO 🤠

I make a killer gravy... let me know where to send it....🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Not a different source. But, from the information they shared with me, the information is very credible. This information is what changed my mind about this 2 week window ! My stance after March 2021,  was, a RV wasn’t happening in  2021! All in all it might not it RV this year. But I do believe we are in a really good two week window! I can tell you one thing,  if we do get movement with dinar.  Can someone make a good gravy,  for me to choke down my cowboy hat. Because I will eat my hat if the dinar RV/RI this year!!! JMHO 🤠

Artitech, don't worry about the hat. You won't have to eat the whole thing. I, and I'll bet some others on here, would be glad to help you choke it down if the RV happens. Go RVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!...and DF#1, pass that gravy ! 😀🤪

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

It’s come to my attention, with credible news sources. ( as credible as can be) These folks due very good due diligence on their research. My friend is telling me, we could see an RV as soon as this weekend! I think most members here know my stance as far as a Rv this year! No one knows the rate, they are saying a $1.00! I wouldn’t report this if I didn’t feel comfortable with their information! I’m praying it’s true and I would be the 1st to say I was wrong for my not this year stance! This information is not coming from a poo roo guru! From what I have seen, this information gets from me from my usual stance, of not happening! Hopefully they are right about the interpretation of the information being released!! We will see if this two window will stay open and not shut on us! JMHO  

Any day in August is fine with me. This weekend. Next weekend, August 31st even....LOL!!!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

You've always seemed like a straight shooter so i respect your info. Thank you for sharing the info and if the prediction is wrong no worries👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1