Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Opinions @ 10:50 AM CDT - 8/06/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "A jump in he prices of Basra and Light crude touches $77 a barrel"  This is what I like.  I love it.  I want some more of it! ...I still think it can hit a hundred dollars a barrel right around fall time/the end of the year especially.  This is good because we know they budgeted for 42 at first, switched it to 45.  Everything above that is just icing on the cake...this is butt kicking right here.  I was happy to see this.  I'm happy for Iraq...like you I'm pretty curious about what the 2022 budget is going to have if the oil prices continue to stay high.

*** Walkingstick & Frank26  They're once again talking about the exchange rate...who are the only two in Iraq that we pay attention to The CBI and Kazemi...Kazemi is talking all over the place and it started on Monday...it's important to understand the White Papers is a big topic with Kazemi...He came out...just pounding the stick...He's pushing the White Papers.  He's pushing it to the citizens.  He's selling it to the citizens...'Since I came back from D.C. Wooo..!'  The new exchange rate is wrapped up in the minutia of the implementation of the White Papers...in our opinion..!

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Isn’t the so called white paper responsible for the rate, on the dinar right now? If my memory serves me right, the rate hung around 1190 for a couple of years or longer! Then so called white paper comes out and now we are at the rate we see now! So does this so called white paper have a lot to do with the rate we are seeing right now??  Is what I’m thinking right about this so called white paper? JMHO 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Isn’t the so called white paper responsible for the rate, on the dinar right now? If my memory serves me right, the rate hung around 1190 for a couple of years or longer! Then so called white paper comes out and now we are at the rate we see now! So does this so called white paper have a lot to do with the rate we are seeing right now??  Is what I’m thinking right about this so called white paper? JMHO 

There is good reason to believe that somewhere within the economic reforms white papers is a rate change and i believe the rate reduction back in December was part of it.

• Upvote 5