Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:50 PM CDT - 8/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling  Question: "What impact if any do you feel Biden's meeting with the Iraq Prime Minister and the announcement of the end of the U.S. combat mission in Iraq will have on the revaluation of the dinar?"  They are going to revalue no matter what.  Whether we stay in Iraq or we're out of Iraq...

** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi announce the launch of the economic reform plan within the white papers This looks like the full-fledged full-on launching of the White Papers...yes!  Let's get it rocking and rolling...I still think with the economy going the way it is and oil's going the way it is, if they continue to work on the private sector you're gonna see it move up.  Now it might not be an RI or an RV but it's going to start moving up slowly but surely we're going to get back to where it was.  I do remember the United Council...what did they say There's no reason for us not to reinstate Iraq to its rate of $3.22...

** Militiaman  Article: "Al-Kazemi announce the launch of the economic reform plan within the white papers"  The meeting today was specifically stating was to announce the start of implementing the administrative and executive mechanisms - advanced level of implementation.  It isn't the underlying issue.  It's the main administrative and executive mechanisms to get things done.  In other words, 'You gotta move.  Get things going!' And that's what they're doing.

** Frank26   I know you want "now".  But I don't know when "now" is.  Nobody knows the date.  What we do know is they're doing it.  What we do know is that they're very blatant.  They're very obvious/telling of what they're doing with their currency, with their exchange rate, with their economic reform of the countries pouring in, with their article VIII status All of this is for the raising of the value of their currency...

** Petra  Article: "Al-Kazemi announce the launch of the economic reform plan within the white papers They're launching.  Obviously the key part of that is the rate.  Nothing happens without that precious rate.  The whole White Papers goes down the toilet if they don't change the rate...That is clearly the direction they're going by clear words that came directly from the Prime Minister himself.  Clearly/obviously his visit here helped.  His visit to the U. S. was critical.

** Frank26   IMO for Iraq to be a member of the WTO their currency needs to be tradable, not "increasable", but tradable...I want you to really understand Iraq is Article VIII...therefore ergo they're about to take their currency, which is toilet paper value and they're going to throw it out into the international market...the whole international world is pouring into Iraq.  They know they're 1 to 1 with the American dollar.  They know they're about to unpeg.  All of this is in articles.  It's not new about this.  The WTO goes in there and says, 'Hey, please, please, please, please join us.  You're a cash cow..!'

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

These were Monday Midnight Opinions I wasn't able to post before:

** MilitiaMan  Article Quote: "Minister Khaled Battal Al-Najm will announce...Monday, 2/8-2021, the details of the responsive document, and the reform and recovery plan, for the period 2021-2023, which it has completed."  I would like to be a Fly on the wall at this meeting tomorrow. THE UNDP [United Nations Development Program] is all about management of and for attaining goals. They have the ears of many international players. All interested in mutual success. Private sector is not about a program rate. No way. Even Iraq has stated they were to issue and recalculate effectively BONDS back the 1st of January 2021.. They said is was done to open or activate the private sector (market economy). imo.

** Breitling  Question:  "Who exactly are the globalists who don't want the RV to happen?"  That tells me a lot about what you believe and how you believe it...  There's nothing wrong with globalization.  You wouldn't have what you have without globalization What is globalization It's trade.  That's all it is.  The United States is not going to control the world.  The U.N. is not going to control the world.  China..Russia are not going to control the world.  It's all horse ****...why would a globalist who does trade internationally want a currency...?  (Post 1 of 2)...

** Breitling   It's an exchange.  You take the U.S. dollar and you exchange the exact equivalent amount for the Iraqi dinar.  Or vise-versa, you take Iraqi dinar and you exchange it for the U.S. dollar, the Euro or whatever.  It's an exchange.  But either way there's trade going on...the definition of globalism is trade.  That's where it all came from - trade and trade routes and trade empires.  The question doesn't even make any sense.  It's so off...Globalists want trade.  They want business.  They want to do business with Iraq...that's the whole point of globalism - trade...(post 2 of 2)..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Ron...needed a little encouragement today!  I know Iraq moves really slow, and I really believe someday "soon" this is going to happen, but it is nice to read some positive posts once in a while. 

Keep it up, and go RV or RI!!!  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2