Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What C-O-V-I-D Really Means?

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As for mandatory lethal injections, we'd all better WAKE UP and understand the meaning of this snippet. 

Worked side by side with a friend on a remodel recently. I have the Moderna jab..he chose not to. A future client had Covid unbeknownst to him and he caught it. He is sicker than he has ever been for a week now. Getting worse. My brother in law is in poor health also got the jab and caught the Delta..he was hospitalized for a short time. Told by the Doc the jab is the only thing that kept him from dying at that point. My list of death and sick family and friends is lengthy. IF you believe in live and let live then the condemnation of those that have taken it is wrong. This is what it is..caused by whatever..it is here, and probably more to come at this point. In reading your posts going back earlier this year, your health appears to be less than stellar. If you elect to not, so be it, but there is simply no proof that this one is lethal...(there was this one time I tested my arm with metal washers to see if they would stick to my arm..but alas..and I realize there is speculation I will only live 2 years). I wish you and your family good health.

Edited by Markinsa
Eliminated blank space after post.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, miraj said:

Worked side by side with a friend on a remodel recently. I have the Moderna jab..he chose not to. A future client had Covid unbeknownst to him and he caught it. He is sicker than he has ever been for a week now. Getting worse. My brother in law is in poor health also got the jab and caught the Delta..he was hospitalized for a short time. Told by the Doc the jab is the only thing that kept him from dying at that point. My list of death and sick family and friends is lengthy. IF you believe in live and let live then the condemnation of those that have taken it is wrong. This is what it is..caused by whatever..it is here, and probably more to come at this point. In reading your posts going back earlier this year, your health appears to be less than stellar. If you elect to not, so be it, but there is simply no proof that this one is lethal...(there was this one time I tested my arm with metal washers to see if they would stick to my arm..but alas..and I realize there is speculation I will only live 2 years). I wish you and your family good health.

There's treatments, but the treatments are being stalled. If they would start early treatment it would save alot of lives.

I say this because, they've been dealing with this for over a year, you think they would of gotten a better treatment plan by now for home isolation. They send you home to treat yourselves,  they know good and well that the symptoms will worsen, they send you home with minimum treatment.  Patients comes down with pneumonia and before you know it its to late for some. The zpack may help if caught early, steroid may help if its not to late, pray and hope the bacteria didn't take over your lungs.  

Shot or no shot its all about the treatment regime.  CDC is holding back treatment.

• Pow! 1

Just now, patrickgold said:

There's treatments, but the treatments are being stalled. If they would start early treatment it would save alot of lives.

I say this because, they've been dealing with this for over a year, you think they would of gotten a better treatment plan by now for home isolation. They send you home to treat yourselves,  they know good and well that the symptoms will worsen, they send you home with minimum treatment.  Patients comes down with pneumonia and before you know it its to late for some. The zpack may help if caught early, steroid may help if its not to late, pray and hope the bacteria didn't take over your lungs.  

Shot or no shot its all about the treatment regime.  CDC is holding back treatment.

I do not disagree on your statement. Money is and has been the root of all evil. Time will tell. Big Pharma always wins in the end. Be safe.

12 hours ago, miraj said:

I do not disagree on your statement. Money is and has been the root of all evil. Time will tell. Big Pharma always wins in the end. Be safe.

To be more accurate:

1 Timothy 6:10.  King James Version

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

To be more accurate:

1 Timothy 6:10.  King James Version

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Touche'