Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 8/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling  Question:  "Would I be wise to buy 500 denominations along with the 3 zero notes?"  A lot of people ask me about the LOP.  People are saying that's still part of the equation/debate.  No it's not!  That's not part of the debate at all...if you look at what they're doing in Iraq and how they're doing it, they want to add value to their currency and lopping the 3 zeros is not adding value to their currency.    As an example if you look at what's going on with Turkey when they lopped the 3 zeros off their currency.  It was because there was massive inflation and they couldn't fix anything...(post 1 of 2).. 

**  Breitling  Iraq devalued their currency on purpose.  They made it cheap to do business with their country...it's a completely different ballgame.  The Iraq currency is not in trouble.  It's heavily manipulated...It has to do with the note count...Information coming from the CBI - when they do start adding value to the currency that once it gets to a certain rate they are going to have another currency that's out there that doesn't have the 3 zeros on it.  If they're going to lop the damn dinar that you and I have that have the 3 zeros on it then there's no reason to have a completely different note.  There's no reason for it.  It doesn't make any sense...it's not going to lop...(Post 2 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  Article: "As compensation for the invasion of Iraq, the United Nations pays $600 million to Kuwait". This I like a whole lot.  Let's get to the most important thing.  Quote:   "the last installment is expected to be paid within a year."  Yep!  Then you have no more payments going out.  That's it...everything is taken care of once that's done.  Plus our troops are withdrawn.  Complete sovereignty ...then I'm looking for a rate change to happen...get the Americans out of there.  Make your last payment to Kuwait.  Get your sovereignty back. Let's change the rate...

** Frank26   Iraq is grown up.  It is secured and stable to bring forth its reforms, especially in its currency in order for it to have an economic reform.  It can be done tomorrow and it can be done by the end of the year.  All I know is that Iraq needs to be sovereign...[Years ago]  Dr. Shabibi told our Blue Star - Iraq needs to be sovereign.  And this 'pull out' [of troops] that Biden was talking about is part of the security and stability IMO...

:tiphat:That's all folks ... Blessings ... RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling  Question:  "Would I be wise to buy 500 denominations along with the 3 zero notes?"  A lot of people ask me about the LOP.  People are saying that's still part of the equation/debate.  No it's not!  That's not part of the debate at all...if you look at what they're doing in Iraq and how they're doing it, they want to add value to their currency and lopping the 3 zeros is not adding value to their currency.    As an example if you look at what's going on with Turkey when they lopped the 3 zeros off their currency.  It was because there was massive inflation and they couldn't fix anything...(post 1 of 2).. 

**  Breitling  Iraq devalued their currency on purpose.  They made it cheap to do business with their country...it's a completely different ballgame.  The Iraq currency is not in trouble.  It's heavily manipulated...It has to do with the note count...Information coming from the CBI - when they do start adding value to the currency that once it gets to a certain rate they are going to have another currency that's out there that doesn't have the 3 zeros on it.  If they're going to lop the damn dinar that you and I have that have the 3 zeros on it then there's no reason to have a completely different note.  There's no reason for it.  It doesn't make any sense...it's not going to lop...(Post 2 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  Article: "As compensation for the invasion of Iraq, the United Nations pays $600 million to Kuwait". This I like a whole lot.  Let's get to the most important thing.  Quote:   "the last installment is expected to be paid within a year."  Yep!  Then you have no more payments going out.  That's it...everything is taken care of once that's done.  Plus our troops are withdrawn.  Complete sovereignty ...then I'm looking for a rate change to happen...get the Americans out of there.  Make your last payment to Kuwait.  Get your sovereignty back. Let's change the rate...

** Frank26   Iraq is grown up.  It is secured and stable to bring forth its reforms, especially in its currency in order for it to have an economic reform.  It can be done tomorrow and it can be done by the end of the year.  All I know is that Iraq needs to be sovereign...[Years ago]  Dr. Shabibi told our Blue Star - Iraq needs to be sovereign.  And this 'pull out' [of troops] that Biden was talking about is part of the security and stability IMO...

:tiphat:That's all folks ... Blessings ... RON 

Sorry , but I got to ask . Why when Pres Trump wanted to do the same thing, and end America's 2 longest wars, it was thought to be terrible to withdraw completely  ? And there was a tsunami of push back for him to even suggest that . Why is it a wonderful thing to do now ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

13 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Sorry , but I got to ask . Why when Pres Trump wanted to do the same thing, and end America's 2 longest wars, it was thought to be terrible to withdraw completely  ? And there was a tsunami of push back for him to even suggest that . Why is it a wonderful thing to do now ? 

he was busy trying to build the wall that was never finish... plus his was making out with russia and korea

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

So you live by the stunad phrase " rules for thee just not for me "  . Huh ... Bennito ?

I live in the real world not the Qanon..... you'll still dreaming about trump... when his made a fool of the party and has made over 100 million dollars on the propaganda of the stolen election...  it is what it is , the republican party is making the liberals look conservative.... 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

I live in the real world not the Qanon..... you'll still dreaming about trump... when his made a fool of the party and has made over 100 million dollars on the propaganda of the stolen election...  it is what it is , the republican party is making the liberals look conservative.... 

I hope you reach out to us for help when the time comes, It's going to get a bit tough..  Welcome to "The Great Awakening"!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

I live in the real world not the Qanon..... you'll still dreaming about trump... when his made a fool of the party and has made over 100 million dollars on the propaganda of the stolen election...  it is what it is , the republican party is making the liberals look 

That sounds rather Fascist of you.  Are you gonna try get your FB buddies to band my constitutionally protected free speach ? They have been pulling down Covid facts I have posted directly from the CDC's own site. Hypocrite.  What has happened with the election has happened , I have moved on . You didn't  see me wining , on my knees crying  .... omg how did this happened ? Like your sister 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That sounds rather Fascist of you.  Are you gonna try get your FB buddies to band my constitutionally protected free speach ? They have been pulling down Covid facts I have posted directly from the CDC's own site. Hypocrite.  What has happened with the election has happened , I have moved on . You didn't  see me wining , on my knees crying  .... omg how did this happened ? Like your sister 

you wining right now... LOL!!!! did you get that from your QANON page... you need a Trumpy Bear right now !!!!:lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 15

20 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

you wining right now... LOL!!!! did you get that from your QANON page... you need a Trumpy Bear right now !!!!:lmao:

NYK talks about freedom of speech like he says he is an advocate of....yet, literally wrote the mods here to try to get me banned for....freedom of speech.  Now he claims he is FOR freedom of speech.  haha  I found the hypocrite.  He is only for freedom of speech that he agrees with.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

59 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

that the best you can do Mr Brown Shirt ? Go wake up Shabs and get some intelligence pointers from him,

He can't wake up Shabbs. Shabbs was banned for calling people names. So I suggest EVERYONE tone it down a little and PLAY NICE. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me put this to all of you so you understand. We are not a barbaric society but no one would know that by reading this thread. You either treat each other with civility or you will be put on permanent Mod Review. There really is no excuse for adults to act like this on a public forum. Shame on all of you!

:cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I hope you reach out to us for help when the time comes, It's going to get a bit tough..  Welcome to "The Great Awakening"!

You are so lost in the illusion I don’t believe you’ll be awaking anytime soon, lol. Maybe there is another awakening though, one that has nothing to do with enlightenment, maybe that’s the one you’re referring to. 
LOL, great awakening… lol. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, utah rock said:

You are so lost in the illusion I don’t believe you’ll be awaking anytime soon, lol. Maybe there is another awakening though, one that has nothing to do with enlightenment, maybe that’s the one you’re referring to. 
LOL, great awakening… lol. 

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He can't wake up Shabbs. Shabbs was banned for calling people names. So I suggest EVERYONE tone it down a little and PLAY NICE. 

Really ? Shabbi was banned ? Permanently ? No one should be above the law . Democracy works , only if no ones above the law , regardless of the sides . 

Hey everyone , check this out .

Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

AUG 3, 2021FEATUREDPOLITICSTOP STORIES

keshel-totals-US-1024x583.jpg

By Jim Hoft

Retired Army intelligence captain, elections data expert, and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel released his final national fraud numbers over the weekend.

Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

He published his results on his popular Telegram page.

Keshel claims President Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN.

And Keshel also believes cyber-flipping may have affected the results in NM, VA, NJ, and NH.

According to Keshel’s investigation there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.

keshel-totals Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN Featured Politics Top Stories [your]NEWS

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

30 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

By Jim Hoft

Retired Army intelligence captain, elections data expert, and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel released his final national fraud numbers over the weekend.

Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

And Keshel also believes cyber-flipping may have affected the results in NM, VA, NJ, and NH.

According to Keshel’s investigation there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.

keshel-totals Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN Featured Politics Top Stories [your]NEWS

There is a lot more info coming out soon. Much worse than treason... 

Regardless of what they say to me, I'll still be here to help them.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, new york kevin said:

By Jim Hoft

LOL!!! brother your qualified for a FOX or QANON job....:lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9