Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 8:43 PM CST - 7/30/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Adam Montana  ...No news is good news. No news is not the best news, but it's also not bad news...this investment has always been about the fundamentals. Iraq has a ton of the world's oil, they are making their way back up...My change in posting habits has nothing to do with my confidence in the value of the Dinar increasing... GOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVV!!!!! Copied from another site that follows Adam's posts and posts snippets from them.

*** Frank26  The economic reform is exploding in Iraq because of the monetary reform that has been put in a prime position to be launched...They're leaving their borders to raise the value fo their currency Everything that Kazemi and the CBI are doing is for the reforms.  Everything.  And these meetings that were occurring in Iraq for many months and now have apexed in Washington D.C. this is the perfect eye for the perfect storm...

*** Breitling  Question:  "How do you think the Revalue will be recognized by the banks - Will they look at the Forex?  Check the CBI website?  Some other indicator?"  It's the CBI.  They don't need to check anything [else].  It's very simple, the CBI is the authority for the Iraqi dinar 

*** Frank26   IMO the white papers contain the new rate.  The budget contains the new rate.  The second set of books contains the new rate.  The international world contains the new rate...

:tiphat:THIS SEEMS TO BE IT FOR TODAY.  BLESSINGS ... RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 9:35 PM CDT:

*** Guru Pimpy  Article: from Forbes "Saudi Arabia Retains Lead as Largest Arab Economy in 2021".   Congrats to Iraq! (information from article) They are 4th in the economy amongst the Arab nations and climbing...this means the economy is rebounding.  This is what we want. This is good...I love it. It's looking good.  I feel really good about where the future is especially with the dinar. :twothumbs:

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Frank26  Article: "Al-Amiri promises the "Lord of the Land" a promising plan and pledges to end the "occupation of the dinar"  Quote: "the plan includes the development of the industrial and banking sectors, accompanied by the practical sovereignty of the national product," pledging to "end the external occupation of the Iraqi dinar by certain and specific countries." THE NATIONAL PRODUCT ...  IS THE NATION’S CURRENCY 
      ...THIS POLITICIAN IS SAYING THE CBI IS NOW IN TOTAL CONTROL OF ITS NATION'S CURRENCY ...NO ONE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ NO LONGER HAS CONTROL OF THE CBI AND THE IQD!!!

** BobTheTaxMan  Keeping your taxes as low as possible saves you money...Cashing in - my suggestion if you have just a small amount of IQD just cash in enough to meet your goals.  You want to reduce those taxes as much as possible.  [for example] I'm gonna say $1 just for a number...I think it's gonna be lower than that but for calculation purposes I'm gonna say $1.  Lest say it does come at $1 and let's say you've got 2 million IQD.  If you run off and cash that in, remember, you bumped over that $400,000 mark, you also got that extra 3% tagged on there and you got the state coming after you as well.  You lost...(Post 1 of 2).. 

** BobTheTaxMan  ...only cash in just enough to take care of the things you want to get done, to get some professional help and if you're going to buy a home, borrow the money.  Borrow it.  Believe me the interest rates are a heck of a lot lower than the taxes are by a long shot.  And then when you do cash in pay the freaking taxes...Pay those taxes immediately.  You don't need to have...the IRS show up.  And then what happens? All those things that you bought have to be sold in order to satisfy a tax liability. (Post 2 of 2)..(Note:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to create a tax strategy that's right for your unique circumstances and consult your financial advisor before making major financial decisions.) 

** Frank26   There are no 800 numbers, although... wouldn't it be something if the United States Treasury was to put out an 800 number to help you exchange your dinars.  If I was the US treasury I would do that, 'Call me Mr. and Mrs dinar holder...I'll tell you what bank to go to.'  The U.S. Treasury is going to be so desperate to help Joseph Biden because he's spending money left and right...if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it.  In a bank outside of the United States of America, go for it, it's your prerogative.  (Note:  Consult your tax professional and always pay your taxes.) 

** Pimpy  Article: "Vietnam dong seen weakening next year on deficit, FDI-HSBC Vietnam"  They think the Vietnam dong next year is going to lose some of its value.  Wow. How much?  Quote: "Vietnam dong's currency is expected to weaken too 23,000 per U.S. dollar from 22,700 currency..."  Vietnam they're slowing down just a little bit...they were doing really good.  They were really rocking and rolling but they just had gotten hit by the coronavirus and it looks like the corona is doing the damage that it was doing to the rest of the countries...

** Kaperoni   From time to time people ask me why they just don't float the currency now? Part of the reason is because this is on Iraq's time table...But most importantly, Iraq needs to create the engine to drive the economy forward first and foremost. Once they do they can float the currency and let market forces dictate the rate.  That engine is a process of passing laws, creating a suitable business environment, and encouraging a diverse diverse market economy.  Be assured everything Iraq is doing is being watched by professional organizations such as the IMF and World Bank.

Good Night Everyone ... Blessings ... RON  
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Frank26 **  It is extremely close IMO and I think all of you agree with that...I believe that when it goes intentionally it has a chance to be a very very interesting rate.

** Pimpy **  I spoke about this before, I said Iraq didn't just have oil they discovered the second largest gold deposit found in Iraq and no body is mining it right now.  The gold is close to the surface of the Earth which makes it real inexpensive to mine.  What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold because that's one I definitely want to invest in...Investing in Iraq is a good deal.

• By ronscarpa

*** Randy Koonce   Check www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed...do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI...Do not let your emotions get to you.  Blessings. 

*** MilitiaMan   ...The 2021 Budget Amendments were said to be slated for the 14th of September, though on the 17th they told us they postponed that until today.  Today they told us they heard the appeal and will decide on the 23rd...Lets see if we get a surprise and they show just how sovereign they really are prior to the 23rd...

• By ronscarpa

** Walkingstick and Frank26  It is possible within the next 2 weeks or whatever that time frame is when it eventually gets here, it is possible that the CBI is going to take the 'sheets' [dinar samples] and they're going to say, 'Citizens come here get into the banks, look at this...this is your new currency coming to you.'  They may show the citizens the new small category notes and not release the exchange rate at that moment.  The show is not the same as releasing...

** Randy Koonce   How are you makin it? ...It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September.  It appears that the Biden administration has gone back and endorsed the Obama era numbers; so even tho your money will be coming out over $1.00 - it will not be much over the $1.00.   The good thing is that the Biden group wants it out, and all the parties seem to have agreed. I do not have an exact day but, it looks good from now till the end of Sept...

** Pimpy  We're starting to see all kinds of agreement and projects starting...as long as I've been doing this I don't remember this many articles.  It seems like every day now you're seeing new agreements, new companies coming in, outside investors.  No doubt about it the economy is starting to open up.  This is really good so I'm really happy for the people in Iraq...

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy  ...Monetary Fund Recovery Conference - I was curious to see what the outcome is.  I'll find out more about it and share it with you when I can.  That's where my focus has been...things are looking good.  Business continues to grow there internationally.  Things in Iraq are starting to look good.  They're staring to really get out there more on an international scene.  We got a lot of companies coming in.  They're rebuilding.  It's looking really good.  I know we're all waiting to hear about the 2022 budget so let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens...

*** Helpful Joe  Question: "How will I know for sure if the rv happens? And if it does happen, what's the first thing I do?" Great question!  Either you'll get an email from me, see the change clearly displayed on numerous Dinar forum websites homepage, or if you're super early and one of the absolute first to know, you can see the CBI official rate on the CBI Website @ www.CBI.IQ home page. (Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Helpful Joe  The first thing you do is give the special person in your life a big ole smacker and smile big!  Next thing is you calm yourself down, take some breaths and make a short term and long term plan/strategy.   That includes speaking with a couple of financial advisors about your specific circumstances and consider taxes.  We have a big community here, so there will be lots of exchange experiences to share...you'll get the good, the bad and the ugly and I'm sure the gurus will have information to share about best practices and worst practices.  You're in the right place here at Dinar Guru . [Post 2 of 2]

9-18-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...There have been several articles that says they will be lucky if they ever pass it [The 2022 budget] within the next 12 to 16 months...

*** Walkingstick ...Iraq's oil will always be sold internationally with American dollars but what has changed is that internally Iraq can sell its oil in Iraqi dinar and no longer in American dollar...This is huge for the monetary reform...

*** Fleming   ...We have heard that Iraq has revalued, creating the Golden Dinar bringing peace to the Middle East. IRAQ has their lower denominations in the bank. These lower denoms are NOT in ATM machines, “not until they have REVALUED.” Although the IMF wanted IRAQ to revalue on the 22nd, the Iraq Financial Leadership refused this deadline and told the IMF, “before the end of the month we will revalue.”...

*** Frank26  Article: "Economist: Compensation for the loss of cash reserves must be met with a decrease in the dollar" Wow I agree.  You need to increase the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and decrease the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  Bravo...

*** Mnt Goat  I encourage you hold on to the Iraq dinar because we see more positive signs of conducting the Project To Delete The Zeros than ever before since 2012. We have all come a long way and so why give up now.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.