Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New IQD Rate On Saturday The 31st???

Luigi1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

You got to admit I'm batting a 1000 for 7 straight months now! Dont mean to hurt your feelings, that you bought in to this BS story! We only have 5 months left in this dead year before, the next window of opportunity of March 2022 for the RV/RI ! Like Adam Said no News is good News! Welcome Aug. 1 2021 ! Look on the Bright side just 5 months till Santa brings you a sack of money! 🤠

The BS is you.  You have been batting 7 months....EVERY week you say it.  I am surprised it is not everyday.  People like you, greedydinar, engline proclaim it often that isnt happening, yet you return to this site to state it all the time..  I dont understand dinar trolls.  If you truly thought like you do, why wouldnt you not come back here till march of next year to see?  But nope...this coming week you will again say a few more times it isnt happening blah blah.  I dont see what you get out of it.  Really?  Some kind of emotional need you fill by doing so?  I think you should see a shrinik myself.  Do you do this kind of action in your private life?  Call your ex wife to cuss her out weekly perhaps?  Have a dartboard at home and you chuck a few at your bosses picture every other day?  I will never understand negative people like yourself.  See if I hated a movie, I wouldnt go see it every week then try to talk to people in the parking lot or lobby of how terrible it is....THEN go see it the next week and do the same thing.  People like you are weird to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

The BS is you.  You have been batting 7 months....EVERY week you say it.  I am surprised it is not everyday.  People like you, greedydinar, engline proclaim it often that isnt happening, yet you return to this site to state it all the time..  I dont understand dinar trolls.  If you truly thought like you do, why wouldnt you not come back here till march of next year to see?  But nope...this coming week you will again say a few more times it isnt happening blah blah.  I dont see what you get out of it.  Really?  Some kind of emotional need you fill by doing so?  I think you should see a shrinik myself.  Do you do this kind of action in your private life?  Call your ex wife to cuss her out weekly perhaps?  Have a dartboard at home and you chuck a few at your bosses picture every other day?  I will never understand negative people like yourself.  See if I hated a movie, I wouldnt go see it every week then try to talk to people in the parking lot or lobby of how terrible it is....THEN go see it the next week and do the same thing.  People like you are weird to me.

No, it just means taking things with a grain of salt, laugh it off or ignore it. Otherwise, you just stay mad and pissed off all the time. I've been in this 12 years and been pissed off way to much for my own good. It's just not worth it. It will happen when it happens. There were never any guarantees when we got into this. I wrote off the money spent on dinar. The same is true for the crypto's and stock. It's all a gamble.

roll the dice...........

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

This site is becoming a joke….  Unfortunately….. being positive does not mean feeding people lies and bs 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You're in the rumor section and saying this site is becoming a joke? I guess the joke is on you.....take the good with the bad news, rumors or fiction don't have a thing to do with the validity of this site.....nonetheless you have your opinion. Hmmmm....wait, was your comment a joke or an opinion? 😁

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Flamtap said:

You're in the rumor section and saying this site is becoming a joke? I guess the joke is on you.....take the good with the bad news, rumors or fiction don't have a thing to do with the validity of this site.....nonetheless you have your opinion. Hmmmm....wait, was your comment a joke or an opinion? 😁

I am sure … a lot of people feel the same.. it is what it is…. Brother the truth hurts…. Take the good with the bad … 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Hey edbeach,

I agree.  There are a lot of folks who believe what the goo roos say, but I am not one of them and neither are you.  I come to the rumors section for my laughs for the day.  I have made more than I have ever invested in dinar in cryptos and AMC because of what I have learned on this site.  THAT'S why I am still here.  And if I can help some of these fine people on this site laugh every once in a while, it's all worth it to me!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

17 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Hey edbeach,

I agree.  There are a lot of folks who believe what the goo roos say, but I am not one of them and neither are you.  I come to the rumors section for my laughs for the day.  I have made more than I have ever invested in dinar in cryptos and AMC because of what I have learned on this site.  THAT'S why I am still here.  And if I can help some of these fine people on this site laugh every once in a while, it's all worth it to me!

Correct and may I just say AMC To The MOON!!!

• Pow! 1

14 hours ago, markb57 said:

No, it just means taking things with a grain of salt, laugh it off or ignore it. Otherwise, you just stay mad and pissed off all the time. I've been in this 12 years and been pissed off way to much for my own good. It's just not worth it. It will happen when it happens. There were never any guarantees when we got into this. I wrote off the money spent on dinar. The same is true for the crypto's and stock. It's all a gamble.

roll the dice...........

well said markb57. sometimes it is easy to say but not all the people can do it. 

• Upvote 3

If I had a buck for everytime one of these "Ass Clown" gurus predicted a rate, a date or some other prognostication that didn't even come close, I could either sell or give away my dinar, because I would not need it anymore. They are all one trick ponies, but like a stopped watch, even it is right twice per day. Maybe one day 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If I had a buck for everytime one of these "Ass Clown" gurus predicted a rate, a date or some other prognostication that didn't even come close, I could either sell or give away my dinar, because I would not need it anymore. They are all one trick ponies, but like a stopped watch, even it is right twice per day. Maybe one day 😞

exactly...

• Upvote 1