Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New IQD Rate On Saturday The 31st???

Luigi1

07-30-21...Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose...

Bruce:  I did receive explicit instructions about what NOT to talk about it...What I can say is we are looking very very good – between now and the end of the month – which is Saturday – I really believe – from what I am hearing that everything is moving forward - in the direction that we want...I will say...we heard that the Iraqi Dinar will have a new rate that will be posted Saturday morning – Iraq time...which is late late [Friday] night...

07-30-21...Judy Byington:  Gag Ordered Gagged...

“Be careful what you say on the phone starting today Wed. 28 July. Payments expected this week around the world. Starting Thurs. 29 July, there are new communication rules about sellers, consultants and intermediaries.  Do not contact any broker, wait for their contacts. Understand that all calls will be recorded. All phone call logs are recorded.  All calls and What’s App Messages are recorded. Twitter is monitored. Facebook is monitored. All Social Networks and forums are monitored.  All devices are connected to the departmental systems of the federal government. Be careful not to send unnecessary messages, or information that is against the laws and morals.  Avoid sharing confidential information with your friends and family. It is very important to transmit this message today because from Thurs. 29 July onward there will be another form of surveillance in the country.  Yes, amazing but correct. Inform those who do not know and pass this on to all your loved ones and friends.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

One day, when this thing does pop, all the goo roos will say in unison, "See!  I told you!  I have been telling you this all along!"  The rumors section is my entertainment.  I know, I know, I lead a boring life!  And I love my boring life!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

59 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Brucie, it's late evening on Saturday in Iraq, so where is your friggin RV ass clown??? GMAFB!!! ARRRGGG!!!

Bruce & Judy have been saying for over a year now...it RVed in Iraq & the Q cards are loaded with the new rates.  They were supposed to be adjusting the goods to the new rate.  Now we are back to CBI educating the citizens.  It's never ending.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Two more Gurus get on board...says the 31st is the date...we shale see...

7-31-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy  It does look really good.  There's no promises on anything but right now these are all  [U.S. agreement toward sovereignty, oil prices, WTO etc.] positive steps going in the right direction...  A lot of people have been waiting for these moments for a long long time.  It's happening.  Let's just be a little more patient.  It's going to get there...

7-31-2021   Intel Guru Fleming   Friday PM RV Report...:  Our military intel contact is confirming Mr Fleming’s source saying today Fri 30 July, “The time for our blessing is upon us...Washington DC indicated that it’s going to be in a media blackout and that funds [global shotgun start funds] are anticipated to be released on SAT July 31,2021 onwards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WOW, people are still believing these scammers.  Many people have became numb to the truth due to their hope of the dinar revaluation without any question on all these lies that have been going on for many years. How sad to be entertained by these bunch of liars. lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, jaybake said:

WOW, people are still believing these scammers.  Many people have became numb to the truth due to their hope of the dinar revaluation without any question on all these lies that have been going on for many years. How sad to be entertained by these bunch of liars. lol

Their excuse is that it’s a rumor section … they should call it the lie section 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Your right jaybake people are so desperate they would believe anything the so called Guru's post here. What a shame people are so gullible  on the site you possible could offer to sell them the Brooklyn Bridge and they would believe its for sale.  All they have to do is read the articles and would realize nothing will happen for a long time. Most of the politicians in Iraq are corrupt and do not want change. Plus important laws have to get passed of which too many politicians don't want to pass the laws they do not want to improve the economy in Iraq. I believe we are years away to improve the strength of the dinar. just my opinion about this worthless toilet paper money.

Hey edbeach, we are all allowed to get down every once in a while.  That's why I love this site.  When I start thinking the dinar will never change in value, I can go on here and read some real articles (not in the rumors section) about what Iraq has accomplished and how far they have come.  The value may change tomorrow (NOT A PREDICTION!) or it could take many more years.  I'm not smart enough to know.  Keep reading and keep hoping in this investment.  If you choose not to do that, I have this bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you really cheap...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Two more Gurus get on board...says the 31st is the date...we shale see...

7-31-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy  It does look really good.  There's no promises on anything but right now these are all  [U.S. agreement toward sovereignty, oil prices, WTO etc.] positive steps going in the right direction...  A lot of people have been waiting for these moments for a long long time.  It's happening.  Let's just be a little more patient.  It's going to get there...

7-31-2021   Intel Guru Fleming   Friday PM RV Report...:  Our military intel contact is confirming Mr Fleming’s source saying today Fri 30 July, “The time for our blessing is upon us...Washington DC indicated that it’s going to be in a media blackout and that funds [global shotgun start funds] are anticipated to be released on SAT July 31,2021 onwards.

What ever happened to Mr. NOPE, when you need him! Well I'll stand in for him! NOPE! 🤠

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Oh good.  I thought you were gonna let a week go by before you would say it isnt going to happen.  Good thing you did.  Dont wanna break your record.

You got to admit I'm batting a 1000 for 7 straight months now! Dont mean to hurt your feelings, that you bought in to this BS story! We only have 5 months left in this dead year before, the next window of opportunity of March 2022 for the RV/RI ! Like Adam Said no News is good News! Welcome Aug. 1 2021 ! Look on the Bright side just 5 months till Santa brings you a sack of money! 🤠

5 hours ago, shixjr said:

Hey edbeach, we are all allowed to get down every once in a while.  That's why I love this site.  When I start thinking the dinar will never change in value, I can go on here and read some real articles (not in the rumors section) about what Iraq has accomplished and how far they have come.  The value may change tomorrow (NOT A PREDICTION!) or it could take many more years.  I'm not smart enough to know.  Keep reading and keep hoping in this investment.  If you choose not to do that, I have this bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you really cheap...

Shixjr

I already purchased several yrs ago and sold my interest and reinvested in the Golden Gate bridge  in Calif. if you interest in buying. There are some real good articles out away from the BS articles Guru's  published daily whom are a bunch of liers. The site is a good site with a lot of good information until you get to the rumors section that's fill of lies from the bull Shite Guru's. All kidding aside there are people who really believe every word the Guru's put out on paper which is really sad.  Have a good evening.

• Pow! 1