Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry for the downtime!

42 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

but luckily we were able to get it resolved with no loss of data or anything else terrible.

No worries Adam!   Stuff happens in the computer world all the time.  Thank you for the post and for getting the site back on.  

I’m really thrilled I didn’t get bounced back to newbie status this time. 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

No worries Mr. Adam  BUT my son walked in while I was talking to myself of course! I said the sight was down

he laughed and said time to get the broom out crazy old citizen lady flying to WI. Him and his friends said now

I can say and do what I want as an elderly citizen and a little crazy. They all will be sorry when I jump on

the hood of their PD SUV'S as a pay back. :lol:

• Haha 5
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Sorry about the downtime, all!

We experienced a hiccup during a routine maintenance procedure. The database was locked up, but luckily we were able to get it resolved with no loss of data or anything else terrible.

Now back to your regularly scheduled browsing!

:tiphat: 

P.S. I know, it's been a bit since my last "regular update". No news is good news. No news is not the best news, but it's also not bad news, so we have that going for us!

P.P.S. I've seen some odd comments on here... (yes, I still read. I'm just not posting as much)... this investment has always been about the fundamentals. Iraq has a ton of the world's oil, they are making their way back up, and no amount of "updates" from me will change their schedule.

My personal life and "real world" businesses (offline) have been going nuts (in the best ways) and my family has really been appreciating me being off the computer so much.

I am loving it too, honestly :lol: 

Over a decade of constant updates and living on this site was enough for me. My change in posting habits has nothing to do with my confidence in the value of the Dinar increasing.

👆  Feel free to quote that anytime someone makes a silly comment about my lack of posting. 👆

:pirateship:

We have our VIP!" rel="">VIP systems in place.

Our asset protections and growth strategies are rock solid.

There is still amazing stuff being posted in VIP!" rel="">VIP on a regular basis.

Whenever there's something major to report, I'll be here to do it.

If I decide I'm done with Dinar, and I'm selling all mine, you will hear it from ME.

You won't get that information anywhere else, and that's a promise.

Best regards, all, and

GOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!

P.P.P.S. I guess that was a lot for a "PS" - just consider it an update ;) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just got notice of the post.  Great to hear that things are going well for you, Adam, in the non-dinar area!  I feel the same as "olivesman" that I am now less addicted to the news.  When anything significant happens we will know.  I wish everyone well and do hope that this investment provides good returns soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/30/2021 at 1:27 PM, LeeC said:

No problem Adam.  I've been in IT since 1973, so I get it.  Enjoy the time with your family.  I still have faith that this will pay off....some day.  

By "IT" do you mean the Dinar?

If so, how much did you pay for your Dinar in 1973?