Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinion @ 9:27 AM CDT - 7/29/2020

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat *** ...Kazemi is not going to Washington DC for the RV. ...The RV is between the CBI and the IMF. If anything related, he will go ask for relief from OFAC sanctions that the CBI needs lifted in order to reinstate the dinar. Then they can start the process of deleting the zeros, which we know leads to the reinstatement, and thus us going to the bank..! :twothumbs:

:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I never thought that the U.S. could have any influence with the Iraqi RV or RI, but if this visit with Biden would resut in it, I would magically become a Biden supporter.

(OMG !! DID I JUST SAY THAT ?) lol

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, yendor said:

I never thought that the U.S. could have any influence with the Iraqi RV or RI, but if this visit with Biden would resut in it, I would magically become a Biden supporter.

😄 😄😄  We are all allowed a lapse in judgement every once in a while. We've all been in this so long that we will qualify for retirement by the time this  RV/RI takes places.  😮 Just hope we aren't so senile that we forget what's going on, (you know, the biden syndrome) and make it to the bank.  😉 :D

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

😄 😄😄  We are all allowed a lapse in judgement every once in a while. We've all been in this so long that we will qualify for retirement by the time this  RV/RI takes places.  😮 Just hope we aren't so senile that we forget what's going on, (you know, the biden syndrome) and make it to the bank.  😉 :D

😆 I’m just hoping this administration doesn’t tax us 100% … 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

On 7/28/2021 at 10:33 AM, yendor said:

That’s all right, I guess 30% of something is better than 30% of nothing! 🤠 JMHO!

• Upvote 2