Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House committee holds first public hearing on the January 6 Capitol insurrection


Recommended Posts

On 7/28/2021 at 12:01 PM, pokerplayer said:

 

Not true, I give them when outlandish comments are made, which is kind of like your badge of honour. I sometimes think you make these comments just to stir the pot. I do not believe that you believe all you say, but that you thrive on controversy.

 

  Cheers, pp

Well you’re dead azz wrong! And I laugh at the outlandish comments reference. I’m boring compared to most here!😂👌

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 11:01 AM, pokerplayer said:

 

Not true, I give them when outlandish comments are made, which is kind of like your badge of honour. I sometimes think you make these comments just to stir the pot. I do not believe that you believe all you say, but that you thrive on controversy.

 

  Cheers, pp

That didn't work out to well for his sidekick :butt-kicking:

 

 

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Well you’re dead azz wrong! And I laugh at the outlandish comments reference. I’m boring compared to most here!😂👌

Finally, we agree 

 

  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 9:54 AM, Shabibilicious said:

 

In other words....basically what the criminal insurrectionists did at the Capitol when their candidate lost in an electoral college landslide.  Hence the public hearings and this very thread.

 

GO RV, then BV 

Keep believing that the insurrectionist were Trump supporters, you couldn't be more wrong.  This fiasco goes deeper than you can imagine.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

Keep believing that the insurrectionist were Trump supporters, you couldn't be more wrong.  This fiasco goes deeper than you can imagine.  

It would be interesting to hear about the depth portion if you would.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, miraj said:

It would be interesting to hear about the depth portion if you would.

I'll let you dig...if you truly have an interest you'll find it, infact this site has brought a lot over. Open your eyes and be open mind when you do research.😉

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

I'll let you dig...if you truly have an interest you'll find it, infact this site has brought a lot over. Open your eyes and be open mind when you do research.😉

I have interest and have had but this site is mostly opinions it appears in my (opinion). Thanks for the reply. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.