Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House committee holds first public hearing on the January 6 Capitol insurrection

Another one sided biased hearing. Truth will not be heard. You will not hear from the officers that let the people come in peaceably. You will not hear from the officers that said that they agree with the protesters. You will not hear from the officer that gunned down an un armed woman.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 11

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I hope everyone is watching the insurrection hearing happening on capital hill right now. You will see the true patriots speaking the truth!

It's so 100% bias. The true patriots won't be allowed to speak.  They're not going to get to the bottom of this event, they're focused on one thing and only one thing and that is the one person they focused on past 4 yrs.

Pelosi number one plan.

The pandemic, CRT, border crisis, economy, fraud elections and this hearings, are all distractions for something bigger to come.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You will not hear from the officer that gunned down an un armed woman.

ANd that officer was told by one of the 2 scumbag RINOS that he was just doing his job! :bs:! He shot an unarmed person in the head at point blank range and "he was doing his job"! YGTBSM!!! If this had been a commie Rat that had been shot by a Capitol Policeman, not only we would have known his name by now, he would have been tried, convicted and probaly spent the rest of his life in solitary if not drawn and quartered. Really caddieman? Really?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 5

• yota691 changed the title to House committee holds first public hearing on the January 6 Capitol insurrection

And Ole Joke is already rapidly exceeding that figure, and if he ever gets his budget passed ( forbid God), it'll make Trump's spending look lke chump change. He doesn't seem to be able to give away our money fast enough to suit him or hos commie friends. And how much did "The One" run up in debt Shabs? I hear the "click click" of slippers again!!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And Ole Joke is already rapidly exceeding that figure, and if he ever gets his budget passed ( forbid God), it'll make Trump's spending look lke chump change. He doesn't seem to be able to give away our money fast enough to suit him or hos commie friends. And how much did "The One" run up in debt Shabs? I hear the "click click" of slippers again!!!

Oh rest assured former President Obama added substantially more to the national debt than Trump...of course he also had 8 years to do it.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh rest assured former President Obama added substantially more to the national debt than Trump...of course he also had 8 years to do it.

GO RV, then BV 

Had to be 8 years.....there would have been race riots and all the big cities would have been burned to the ground if Obama had lost.....let alone the candidate the RNC wasn't particularly strong....CL 

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Had to be 8 years.....there would have been race riots and all the big cities would have been burned to the ground if Obama had lost.

In other words....basically what the criminal insurrectionists did at the Capitol when their candidate lost in an electoral college landslide.  Hence the public hearings and this very thread.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wow...it's as if not even Blue lives matter in Trumpland.   As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven with the Trumpkins.
Anyone who watched that those four police officers testify and blows it off as nothing happened is just delusional. It’s funny, I noticed on this forum the more red rubies you get the more you know the givers know you’re right. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Anyone who watched that those four police officers testify and blows it off as nothing happened is just delusional. It’s funny, I noticed on this forum the more red rubies you get the more you know the givers know you’re right. 

Not true, I give them when outlandish comments are made, which is kind of like your badge of honour. I sometimes think you make these comments just to stir the pot. I do not believe that you believe all you say, but that you thrive on controversy.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Exactly, the video evidence is everywhere and it's indisputable.  The insurrectionists were on a mission to keep Trump in power that day in January, plain and simple.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1