Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House committee holds first public hearing on the January 6 Capitol insurrection

On 7/28/2021 at 12:01 PM, pokerplayer said:

Not true, I give them when outlandish comments are made, which is kind of like your badge of honour. I sometimes think you make these comments just to stir the pot. I do not believe that you believe all you say, but that you thrive on controversy.

Cheers, pp

Well you’re dead azz wrong! And I laugh at the outlandish comments reference. I’m boring compared to most here!😂👌

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

On 7/28/2021 at 11:01 AM, pokerplayer said:

Not true, I give them when outlandish comments are made, which is kind of like your badge of honour. I sometimes think you make these comments just to stir the pot. I do not believe that you believe all you say, but that you thrive on controversy.

Cheers, pp

That didn't work out to well for his sidekick :butt-kicking:

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Well you’re dead azz wrong! And I laugh at the outlandish comments reference. I’m boring compared to most here!😂👌

Finally, we agree 

• Pow! 1

On 7/28/2021 at 9:54 AM, Shabibilicious said:

In other words....basically what the criminal insurrectionists did at the Capitol when their candidate lost in an electoral college landslide.  Hence the public hearings and this very thread.

GO RV, then BV 

Keep believing that the insurrectionist were Trump supporters, you couldn't be more wrong.  This fiasco goes deeper than you can imagine.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

Keep believing that the insurrectionist were Trump supporters, you couldn't be more wrong.  This fiasco goes deeper than you can imagine.  

It would be interesting to hear about the depth portion if you would.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

I'll let you dig...if you truly have an interest you'll find it, infact this site has brought a lot over. Open your eyes and be open mind when you do research.😉

I have interest and have had but this site is mostly opinions it appears in my (opinion). Thanks for the reply. 👍