Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 9:45 PM CDT - 7/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling  Question: "Do the high oil prices help or hinder  the revaluation Iraq was pressured when oil prices down.  They were being pressured and right now that pressure is not there but that hasn't stopped them at all.  

** Pimpy  I can't promise there's going to be an RI or RV because nobody out there knows.  That is the honest to God truth...Is it possible?  Of course it is.  Has it happened before in history More than once...you don't have to watch for some magical announcement.   We can pay attention to what's going on in the country, in their economy, in their stability...their commodities...geopolitics in the area...all contribute to the value of their currency..(post 1 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  We all want to wake up one day and hear...they just announced it - We're gonna do 3 American dollars for one dinar.  Will that happen Yes it's possible.  I'm not saying it's not...the United Nations/the United Security Council have all said the same thing - that when the value of the dinar was devalued it was at a rate of 3+ dollars.  That's every 1 Iraqi dinar you exchanged you got 3 American dollars.  And they said there's no reason for it not to go back to that rate... if I didn't have faith in it I wouldn't own it..(post 2 of 2).. 

** Holly   Kazemi is to meet in Washington DC today. It is to be an announcement that they are part of the WTO (world trade organization). The USA is sponsoring them in. They need a rate change and an international currency…. Something big should be coming...We all hope..!

** Frank26  The Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning and Saleh...they know.  The citizens know.  The international community knows - that a change is coming to both of these things - their currency and their exchange rate...

** Mnt Goa  ...the Finance Committee is telling us that the CBI plans to keep the rate of the dinar as it is until the end of the fiscal year which ends in December not October. Just because they want to have the next years budget completed and in parliament by October does not mean the fiscal year ends in October...So here we are once again with watching for the January 2022 release of the reinstatement...so we wait to see what happens. Remember this is the move opportune time to release the reinstatement. Can they get their act together by then? 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Well, it is Friday 4 days after the meeting Kazemi , had in the White House, with the moron,  that  is squatting in there! I have not seen any announcement of Iraq  joining the WTO! Maybe I have had my eyes closed are something! This should have been something the lame stream media would have picked up on. Nobody knows what went on in that meeting. Even that knothead that was sitting right next to Kazemi in the press conference held after the meeting doesn’t know. JMHO!🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1