Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could It Just Be More Smoke & Mirrors? Yet Another CBI Article Suggesting No RV/RI This Year.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian intersts...

There have been several CBI articles out suggesting no currency changes in 2021.

Could this just be more smoke & mirrors to a real planed event coming soon?

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine. You Decide.

7-26-2021   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat:   

The Finance Committee is telling us that the CBI plans to keep the rate of the dinar as it is until the end of the fiscal year which ends in December not October. Just because they want to have the next years budget completed and in parliament by October does not mean the fiscal year ends in October...So here we are once again with watching for the January 2022 release of the reinstatement...so we wait to see what happens. Remember this is the move opportune time to release the reinstatement. Can they get their act together by then? 

• Thanks 1

Well one thing we know for a fact is their physical year begins in begins and ends in October.  The only part of this post that is the truth is that, there will be no RV in 2021! Which I need badly, along with a bunch of other DVer’s! Sorry folks for the bad news! 🥲 JMHO 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

Well one thing we know for a fact is their physical year begins in begins and ends in October.  The only part of this post that is the truth is that, there will be no RV in 2021! Which I need badly, along with a bunch of other DVer’s! Sorry folks for the bad news! 🥲 JMHO 

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

yep and explain why zeros cant come off then??? sept?? or oct??? when did they go on?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

did you believe what the goat said in the rumor section?

• Pow! 4

1 hour ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

I wonder what Aritech gets out of saying that every week.  Go through his comments.  I did.  It seems every year at least once a week he is bellyaching and complaining like a child about this.  I personally think he desperately wants followers.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

Goat is a made up character.  It’s all BS. Anything that comes this character! 🤠

18 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I wonder what Aritech gets out of saying that every week.  Go through his comments.  I did.  It seems every year at least once a week he is bellyaching and complaining like a child about this.  I personally think he desperately wants followers.

Lighten up little man it’s just a joke. I don’t post  in the news section anymore.  I have made my thoughts known there before! By the way, I come by that opinion from an Iraqi who was with the Iraq shadow government, here in the United States Of America! He’s the only one person that has been right so  far, he’s batting 1000! Myself and about 50 other people paid him quite a bit of money to hear his thoughts on how the Iraq government was operating and the chance of Iraq RV or  RI of their currency, 2011!  We all made a pac that we would Not release the details of that meeting, which I have honored. I really would like to release the taped two day meeting, to get other DV members  thoughts! To make long story short,  that’s where I get my opinion from. No, I don’t need followers what ever that means. In closing this, I don’t need the money,  that I will make if it RVs . I plan on starting a charity to help a lot of hurting people, to show them the love of Christ in these final days of this earth age. I apologize if I hurt your feelings! JMHO 

21 hours ago, screwball said:

yep and explain why zeros cant come off then??? sept?? or oct??? when did they go on?

I don’t know why they can’t. I believe Iraq could have RV or RI their currency 10 years ago. Could they RV their currency, in the remaining months of 2021? Yes !!! But will they? JMHO No ! I’m not trying to be ugly or rude it’s my opinion based on some information I was exposed to! JMHO 🤠