Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:20 PM CDT - 7/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy Warning: People go, "It's a scam!  Yeah, It's a scam! No, no, no, no - the currency is not a scam.  It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful. (eg:Article: "Where to Exchange Currency Without Paying Huge Fees".  There's no 800 numbers..!  You won't get a special email unless somebody's letting you know when it actually happens...(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy  There's no redemption centers unless they're talking about an actual exchange center...the best place?  The bank or credit unionQuote: "Your bank or credit union, not an airport kiosk, is likely the best place to exchange currency." ...not a redemption center, not a foundation, you're not going to go in any special group.  You're not going to get a better deal than other people.  Everybody gets the same rate.  You're not going to be able to negotiate with the bank.  I already asked that...(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Breitling  Look at some of the conversations going on.  'Look at Iraq.  Iraq's a disaster so therefor the value of their currency couldn't go up. The reality is the value of their currency was artificially devalued.  So even if it did go down and it was a real market rate it wouldn't go down to a tenth of a penny where it is today.  It would still be worth .50, .70, up to a buck because if you go look at the counties surrounding Iraq...currencies are .27, .37, you have Kuwait it's like 3 bucks...

*** Petra ...once a country is recognized fully Article VIII, countries no longer will question the validity of their trade capability...or THEIR CURRENCY!!!! IMO...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11

16 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy Warning: People go, "It's a scam!  Yeah, It's a scam! No, no, no, no - the currency is not a scam.  It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful. (eg:Article: "Where to Exchange Currency Without Paying Huge Fees".  There's no 800 numbers..!  You won't get a special email unless somebody's letting you know when it actually happens...(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy  There's no redemption centers unless they're talking about an actual exchange center...the best place?  The bank or credit unionQuote: "Your bank or credit union, not an airport kiosk, is likely the best place to exchange currency." ...not a redemption center, not a foundation, you're not going to go in any special group.  You're not going to get a better deal than other people.  Everybody gets the same rate.  You're not going to be able to negotiate with the bank.  I already asked that...(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Breitling  Look at some of the conversations going on.  'Look at Iraq.  Iraq's a disaster so therefor the value of their currency couldn't go up. The reality is the value of their currency was artificially devalued.  So even if it did go down and it was a real market rate it wouldn't go down to a tenth of a penny where it is today.  It would still be worth .50, .70, up to a buck because if you go look at the counties surrounding Iraq...currencies are .27, .37, you have Kuwait it's like 3 bucks...

*** Petra ...once a country is recognized fully Article VIII, countries no longer will question the validity of their trade capability...or THEIR CURRENCY!!!! IMO...

:tiphat:

Pimpy … your on point…

• Thanks 1

Hey Pimpy what about the promise that Adam made to all paid up members? I have and many more members kept up there membership because he was supposed to have made special deals at certain cash in centers, but now there appears to be no Adam anymore to dispute your comments.

1 hour ago, wizard1 said:

Oh dear, Wizard.  It is really a shame that you think you have been mislead.  "Jilted by a lover" or whatever you or anybody else in your camp might label it.  First of all, you paid for valuable information that is offered on this site.  If you have not taken advantage of that .... that is on you... you also gain incredible info from other members as well. 

Second, there has NEVER been any "cash in centers" mentioned or listed in ANY of Adams posts or videos EVER!! He has a list of banks that have agreed to lower fees because of the volume of redeemers that they would have coming to them....  Dude don't kick the gift horse....  If you're not happy, no one is preventing you from going somewhere that actually does mislead and will send you to the "Cash In Centers".   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

15 hours ago, Artitech said:

Does anyone have the address and telephone number for the cash in center.

It's the CIC.  Not to be confused with the CDC, which lies about a virus.  Which is totally separate from the CIA, which cover up their covert operations.  Which is separate from CRT, which is confusing our kids.  Shall I go on? 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Pow! 1

On 7/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, luvalife said:

Oh dear, Wizard.  It is really a shame that you think you have been mislead.  "Jilted by a lover" or whatever you or anybody else in your camp might label it.  First of all, you paid for valuable information that is offered on this site.  If you have not taken advantage of that .... that is on you... you also gain incredible info from other members as well. 

Second, there has NEVER been any "cash in centers" mentioned or listed in ANY of Adams posts or videos EVER!! He has a list of banks that have agreed to lower fees because of the volume of redeemers that they would have coming to them....  Dude don't kick the gift horse....  If you're not happy, no one is preventing you from going somewhere that actually does mislead and will send you to the "Cash In Centers".   

I don't know who you think you are, you seem to be a know it all and I don't need advice from you where I spend my money and what do you call a bank if it is not a form of cash in centre. Do me a favour and  keep your big fat nose out of my business. The people who joined this site joined for various reasons.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

10 hours ago, wizard1 said:

I don't know who you think you are, you seem to be a know it all and I don't need advice from you where I spend my money and what do you call a bank if it is not a form of cash in centre. Do me a favour and  keep your big fat nose out of my business. The people who joined this site joined for various reasons.

So sorry that the truth hurts your ittie bittie little feelings. All I did was not only state the obvious but state the facts as well. I am no where near a know it all... never proclaimed to be. Not in my response to you nor in any of my responses to anyone else.  I honestly could care less where you spend your money and did not suggest otherwise.  Last time I checked this was an open forum which, happens to allow me to comment on your post. So sorry if you don’t like my response to the River you were crying. Have a fabulous day.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3