Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is the fourth Arab economy and precedes a rich Gulf country

yota691

14 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

If Al-khedemi is not going to be the future PM we might be wasting our time. If a PM wins and is loyal to Iran then we are screwed! I hope this all works out some kind of way. Another 4 years of this mess will be unsustainable!! 

13 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’m an optimist. Yes, Kazemi is the best PM they’ve had. But the others can’t all be corrupt, Iranian puppets, right? Hopefully a decent, honest man will succeed him. I’m willing to hope for the best. Or maybe, best case scenario, they RV before he leaves office. 

12 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Why can’t he run?? Why would being part of the interim govt make any difference? 

I have the same question.  Why can’t he run.  Who said that and where is it written?  

Maybe this is why he needs to get this done for the next PM.  He has done so much and he is not loyal to any particular political party there and maybe that’s why.  Maybe “Greg-Hi’s” friend can answer that for us.  

Edited by JonnyV

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t know anything about their particular rules, but there was an article a few months back quoting him saying he would not be running. 

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

The election thread page 5 talks about why PM and his administration are not running or supporting any party for the up coming election... 

Thank you.   

• Upvote 2