Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is the fourth Arab economy and precedes a rich Gulf country

yota691

•  Time: 07/25/2021 12:28:55
  •  
  •  Reading: 585 times
Iraq is the fourth Arab economy and precedes a rich Gulf country

{Economic: Al Furat News} International Monetary Fund estimates of the gross domestic product indicated that Iraq has the fourth largest Arab economy.

International monetary estimates indicated that the expectations of the Iraqi gross domestic product amount to 190.7 billion dollars at the end of 2021.
Iraq's economy comes behind Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Egypt and precedes Qatar.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Iraq is in 4th place and they haven’t implemented the White Paper Reform program yet! This is with the income that oil generates. Just imagine when they market the $6 trillion dollars in Sulphur and Phosphate they have and God knows what else is over there. The potential this Country has is astounding!! I really hope Al-Khedmi wins the election and Iran needs to f@&$ out of the way, the sky is the limit!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

58 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Iraq is in 4th place and they haven’t implemented the White Paper Reform program yet! This is with the income that oil generates. Just imagine when they market the $6 trillion dollars in Sulphur and Phosphate they have and God knows what else is over there. The potential this Country has is astounding!! I really hope Al-Khedmi wins the election and Iran needs to f@&$ out of the way, the sky is the limit!!

I agree with you GD07,

The potential of Iraq is outstanding 💯%

Al-Kazemi is not running for PM in the coming elections.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I agree with you GD07,

The potential of Iraq is outstanding 💯%

Al-Kazemi is not running for PM in the coming elections.

Shame Al-Kazemi is not running. In the time I have been in this speculative adventure he has “appeared” to be the most genuine. I certainly hope they are not going to recycle one of the previous PM’s. 

• Pow! 1

4 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I thought I had read somewhere that Iraq was also very big into agriculture at one time.....

So much going for it as a country...So much going against it with corruption as a country......

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

if " Iraq is the fourth Arab economy and precedes a rich Gulf country, then why has iraq not been revaluing the iqd for almost 18 years? what is the point?

To much corruption, there! Everyone in the Iraq government is on the take, there. They have learned from the best criminals in the world. The DemoRat party of the good ole United States Of America! The Biden criminal enterprise, stole billions out of there! Creepy pervert uncle Joe’s brother was the head rat during the first two obama terms. Here just 6 months into Obama’s third term,  it looks like they have went right back to the well! It’s just we don’t know who is leading the criminal enterprise yet. I have my candidates but in my opinion it’s to early to get a clear picture of what is going on there! I think once obama reveals his new stealth tax increase policy, that crooked Joe and his criminal enterprise has been lying about! We may see the RV in March 2022! These DemoRats have got to have a plan that will provide an estimated 78.6 billion per year in welfare checks to families with children who owe no income tax, plus all of these illegal aliens that are rushing the boarder here in Texas and the rest of the southwest boarder! I can assure you, the DemoRats are very aware of the piggy bank, of Americans holding IQD! The DemoRats are figuring out, right now, just how to get their crooked little hands on it to!! When they think they have it figured out, you will see a RV of 1 to 1 ! You have not seen anything yet! Hold on to your hat and your check book! JMHO!! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Videographic.. What are the 5 largest Arab economies in 2021?

Videographic.. What are the 5 largest Arab economies in 2021?
dollars

Mubasher : Saudi Arabia retained the lead in the list of the 5 largest Arab economies for the year 2021, followed by the UAE, Egypt, Iraq and Qatar.

The International Monetary Fund expects the GDP of the five countries to grow during 2021.

What are the 5 largest Arab economies in 2021?
137 views Jul 25, 2021

Mubasher TV - Mubasher TV

Saudi Arabia retained its lead in the list of the 5 largest Arab economies for the year 2021, and Egypt ranked third in the Arab world.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

If Al-khedemi is not going to be the future PM we might be wasting our time. If a PM wins and is loyal to Iran then we are screwed! I hope this all works out some kind of way. Another 4 years of this mess will be unsustainable!! 

I’m an optimist. Yes, Kazemi is the best PM they’ve had. But the others can’t all be corrupt, Iranian puppets, right? Hopefully a decent, honest man will succeed him. I’m willing to hope for the best. Or maybe, best case scenario, they RV before he leaves office. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

20 hours ago, Artitech said:

We may see the RV in March 2022!  When they think they have it figured out, you will see a RV of 1 to 1 !  

as you predicted the date in March 2022 ,then let's wait and see. and you said a rv of 1 to 1? let's hope so. i don't mind someone predicting the date and the rate because someday someone will be right.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2