Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something going on with Biden

9 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Pitch, no surprise the puppet man is having problems. He was sworn in with them

I agree Sage.  I’m surprised it took this long to report Biden’s Dementia.   So we get Harris who was Obama’s choice in Oct 2019.  She is demented as well imo. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

I’d like to know how long they’re going to try and get over on the American people ?  It’s pretty sad that the government thinks we are all stupid. Why is it that Biden doesn’t have to take the same cognitive test that Trump had to take ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Pitch, no surprise the puppet man is having problems. He was sworn in with them; and why Harris will be 1st woman president.  The plan all along.

funny. Harris was the first to bale on the primaries due to lack of popularity......makes you wonder.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I’d like to know how long they’re going to try and get over on the American people ?  It’s pretty sad that the government thinks we are all stupid. Why is it that Biden doesn’t have to take the same cognitive test that Trump had to take ?

dictators make the rules.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Ut oh, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Thank you for voicing your opinion even if we could care less what you think.

BTW, I know who you are and I don’t care if this is how you voice your opinion.  

Why don’t you speak your mind and educate us on why you think Biden is not demented and very ill.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Just a matter of time before it all hits the fan....

And it's not just the US.....look at the leaders in place in these western countries......just a bunch of clowns put into office.....Macron....Merkel...

Johnson...Trudeau.....you see the raw fools they are in gathering like the G-7.

A group of financial elites pull the strings for the west.....they were blindsided by Trump....

And the East has had their fill of being pushed into playing second fiddle to these western elites.....they have created BRICS....AIIB.....And a Gold backed Yuan to help level the playing field.....

In the 60's Kennedy wanted to dump the Federal Reserve and Central Banking system from the US.....they killed him....Nixon was brought in to affect the change to the non gold backed FIAT system....which is why the whole world is in the mess it's in.....they dumped him and humiliated him...

Biden/Harris are here to enact the next chapter.....and that's what we are seeing......  

The problem is though ....for the elites.....people are more aware than ever....new concepts such as AI, blockchain and quantum computing are making it much more difficult to hide in the shadows........even their control of the media won't be enough.....

But.....

Enough of my rant....I think the good guys win.....and sooner than later.....    CL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Spot on CL. 

Who was behind Nixon’s move to get rid of the Gold Standard?  The same guy that helped open up China, Henry Kissinger, who was associated with the Rothchilds.  Who was Kissinger’s protege?  That would be Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum, whose mother was a Rothschild.  Klaus is the one pushing the NWO, and gives the World Elites and Politicians their marching orders every year at the Davos meetings in Jan. 

• Pow! 5

On 7/24/2021 at 1:52 PM, Pitcher said:

Biden should of never enter the White House as chief.  He's a ill puppet, part of their plans.  We just have some traitors Rino's that are part of the plan too, and they keep coming out of the woodwork.

• Like 2