Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 9:20 AM CDT - 7/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  These three opinions were originally published on Friday... :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan  I can say this...everything we know to date is all good!!...There comes a time when all things have to come together and it looks as though they are... I can imagine the fist bumping deals made over the last 48 hours and possibly still on going!!  I can’t imagine Kazemi being in DC and not have something to give, take and or sign!!...Regardless who he meets by extension it will be through the UST, WB, IMF, UN, BIS, WTO, etc...imo... Let’s remember the white papers have been in implementation mode...

*** Walkingstick and Frank26   We are very concerned for you.  In your mind you see this and you're saying, 'oh my goodness it's time!  I'm going to the bank!  I'm going to exchange.'   That's your business.  We sure as heck are not.  IMO that would be extremely incorrect...right now the Iraqi dinar is pegged with the United States dollar inside and outside of Iraq's borders.  Soon they will go International and lift the value of their currency...and still pegged to the American dollar.  But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1.  And that's when you're going to exchange.  I always called it the 1 to 1 sucker bet...(post 1 of 2)....Reposted for continuity..

*** Walkingstick and Frank26  But if you want to exchange that's your business.  I don't blame you...But I want you to know, shortly after that or 'eventually', that's the problem we don't know...our teams feel confident that they're going to do a controlled float and they are going to join a basket of currency...at that time (I don't know when)...at that point they will unpeg from the American dollar...for international growth...will you wait for it?  That's strictly up to you...1 to 1 is not their ultimate goal.  Their ultimate goal is to reinstate their currency...(Post 2 of 2).. 

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

You have to hand it to ole Frankie, he’s able to tell this BS week after week, with a straight face. I have watched the videos posted on here before. He’s pretty convincing about what ever story he’s telling, if you didn’t know he was full of $h!+, I can see where people would take his bait! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 3