Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deagal.com USA Forecast - Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

YES, they do know something we don't

Over 56% of those ages 12 and up in the U.S. are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.5 days ago

More Than 3.78 Billion ShotsGiven: Covid-19 Tracker

In the U.S., 340 million doses have been administered

And if all that doesn't grab your attention then you should notice the amount of world population reduction in Marks original post and compare it to this................

From Our World in DataLast updated: 2 days ago
image.png
Worldwide
Doses given
Fully vaccinated
% of population fully vaccinated
+31,700,000
+6,480,000

If you still think that the EVIL powers that be wouldn't murder a billion people then you haven't been paying attention to the news.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, Markinsa said:

I am not certain where your stats came from but they are hugely contradicted by the 2020 census projections..fwiw

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2020/demo/p25-1144.pdf

Edited by miraj
misspelling

1 minute ago, miraj said:

I am not certain where your stats came from but they are hugely contradicted by the 2020 census projections..fwiw

I cannot seem to locate the source of the stats you are presenting. The 202 census contradicts it somewhat and both appear to have been published near the same time frame..fwiw.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2020/demo/p25-1144.pdf

FWIW, you need to go back and look at what I posted.  This information was removed from the original website.  You have to use the wayback website to get the information I posted.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES, they do know something we don't

Over 56% of those ages 12 and up in the U.S. are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.5 days ago

More Than 3.78 Billion ShotsGiven: Covid-19 Tracker

In the U.S., 340 million doses have been administered

And if all that doesn't grab your attention then you should notice the amount of world population reduction in Marks original post and compare it to this................

From Our World in Data · Last updated: 2 days ago
image.png
Worldwide
Doses given
Fully vaccinated
% of population fully vaccinated
3.83B
+31.7M
+31,700,000
1.06B
+6.48M
+6,480,000
13.6%

If you still think that the EVIL powers that be wouldn't murder a billion people then you haven't been paying attention to the news.

Are we becoming such a brutal country that we could care less if my parents ,your parents or just people in general are put to death because their not productive to the country.  I wonder if they feel the same way about their parents.  May God have mercy on this country and the people in it. 

Edited by Markinsa
Moved reply outside of quote.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

FWIW, you need to go back and look at what I posted.  This information was removed from the original website.  You have to use the wayback website to get the information I posted.

Willing to but you need a URL .. do you have one?

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm afraid we're way past God's mercy. 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land....you one of those peeps LGD? Your Mantra..not mine..

Let Truth, Honesty, Integrity and Pure Faith in God 

Rule your hearts.

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, miraj said:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land....you one of those peeps LGD? Your Mantra..not mine..

Rule your hearts.

What are you talking about?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, miraj said:

Rule your hearts.

And you think a Nation that sees Trump as their Savior and has the blood of 60 million slaughtered babies on their hands is a Nation in repentance?:facepalm1:

Stop looking at the world the way YOU want to see it and start looking at the world AS GOD SEES IT. 

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

On 7/27/2021 at 3:45 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And you think a Nation that sees Trump as their Savior and has the blood of 60 million slaughtered babies on their hands is a Nation in repentance?:facepalm1:

Stop looking at the world the way YOU want to see it and start looking at the world AS GOD SEES IT. 

No I do not. I see the world as it is and I see a lot of self interest. I see a lot of folks that claim to be right. Looks like you feel strongly that you are. That's admirable at times but not in this instance. Maybe you should read the well story again. Enjoy your week.

5 hours ago, miraj said:

No I do not. I see the world as it is and I see a lot of self interest. I see a lot of folks that claim to be right. Looks like you feel strongly that you are. That's admirable at times but not in this instance. Maybe you should read the well story again. Enjoy your week.

I like to think that I see the world through the eyes of the Holy Spirit. 

On 8/1/2021 at 7:33 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

They know that 95 % of the world population is a bunch of mind numb idiot's easily led to their own slaughter. 

I like  to think that I see the world through the eyes of the Holy Spirit.

Your statements appear to be similar in attitude of the Pharisees in constant judgement of most outside their small circle. It reminds me of the following;

urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 NLT

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Romans 13:1 ESV

Maybe you have sunglasses on 😎 Enjoy your day.

• Downvote 1