Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do They Know Something We Don't Know? Millions Of People Are Walking Off Their Jobs.

Luigi1

Pause
Current Time 0:02
/
Duration 1:31
Loaded: 9.94%

Unmute

HQ
Captions
Fullscreen

Luigi found this video of Dinarian intersts...
Do these people know something we don't know?
Millions are walking away from their jobs.
Are they expecting some new source of prosperity?
It may be a story or it may just be nothing at all.
Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.  IMO only.

“The Great Resignation:” Millions Are Leaving Their Jobs.  Duration: 01:31 2.

PennyGem’s Chloe Hurst explains why millions of people are leaving their jobs
  • Confused 2
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

where's the video?

Try this...the original story was on Fox Business.

Some 4 million people quit their jobs in April, according to the Labor Department’s Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary released this week, with the largest exits happening in retail trade; professional and business services; and transportation, warehousing and utilities. Workers most likely to quit live in the South, Midwest and West regions.
image.png.3531479c66670ea8ef1f66423f389f0e.png
www.cnbc.com/2021/06/09/4-million-people-quit-their-jobs-in-april-to-find-better …
  • Thanks 1

here's another link...

Some 4 million people quit their jobs in April, according to the Labor Department’s Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary released this week, with the largest exits happening in retail trade; professional and business services; and transportation, warehousing and utilities. Workers most likely to quit live in the South, Midwest and West regions.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, markb57 said:

OK, but this has nothing to do with the dinar. Just people taking advantage of the govt subsidies to get a better job....

There are also millions of no takers as jobs go unfilled.  True.  It has nothing to do with the Dinar.  Could there be a possible connection.  OBiden meets with Kadhimi on Monday.

• Pow! 3

Think they are looking for a shiney brand new job that pays 3 ooo a month ,

Waiting---waiting.... going to be a 

Rude awakening for millions of people who are going to be kicked in the butt...

( get out and work  and look for a  better job.... )

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

There are also millions of no takers as jobs go unfilled.  True.  It has nothing to do with the Dinar.  Could there be a possible connection.  OBiden meets with Kadhimi on Monday.

Don't think it has to do with present administration,  this kind of started back in 2009 , folks were on government aid for over 2 years . Now I think it is the offspring of those who are taking it ..( I see on every  street HIRING NOW  signs

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

here's a juicy rumor from MarkZ...

MZ: I have a church group & a sovereign related group that were told to be on standby…Then I have 2 regional banks that have been told they are going to be able to exchange starting Aug. 2nd…..Don’t Panic.

MZ: Because they are regional banks & not one of the big ones…they may just be exchanging tier 5 & we will have already have come & gone before then.

MZ: But that they are openly chatting about it, I take as wonderful news.

MZ: I did not see any more movement today in the bond market….The big groups expecting big money still are getting put off…..one expected 300 million & one expected 800 million…..they were given little bits to string them along until we get to go…..It is a slow roll until we hit then everything goes at one time

MZ: Think of it as a Nascar rolling start. They are only allowed to go at a certain speed…then BAM the flag drops and it’s all a**** & elbows.   We are looking for that flag to drop & the BAM for us to start.

MZ: They don’t want considerable funds moving until it goes all at once.

MZ: The good news is it still looks like a shotgun start & yes, it’s still moving & processing. I still feel good about it,….

Member:  We just have to hang in there

Member: Do you know anyone that cashed in on the Kuwait RV?

MZ: Yes I do personally……& there are also a handful of folks that watch our stream that exchanged in Kuwait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

This is kind of mind boggling...

All the positions...

All the unemployed 

I dont understand or can figure out where all these people are getting the money to live, unless they are living on their credit cards and going to file chapter 7.when their credit is cut off! During the big freeze we couldnt find anyone who would work for $20.00 hr. we are talking unskilled labor! Its been crazy trying to find help! Now, material has gone through the roof! People are going to $h!+ when their insurance premiums come do, on their houses and businesses ! I just go a $12,000.00 surprise from my carrier. I still have 6 months left on this years policy to. Looks like next year is going to very intresting to say the least! Its going to be another dead or wasted 4 years, till we can get rid of these demorats! You think the obummer years were bad, We havent seen nothing yet. It took obummer 5 years to get his criminal enterprise up and running, where is crooked pervert joe had his thugs ready to go on day one! JMHO !  :cowboy2:

• Pow! 4

13 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Don't think it has to do with present administration,  this kind of started back in 2009 , folks were on government aid for over 2 years . Now I think it is the offspring of those who are taking it ..( I see on every  street HIRING NOW  signs

Jobs everywhere needing help/ offering and no one wants to work after all the hand out.  I didn't get furloughed and people made more than me to stay home... 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Artitech said:

We havent seen nothing yet. It took obummer 5 years to get his criminal enterprise up and running, where is crooked pervert joe had his thugs ready to go on day one! JMHO !  :cowboy2:

Yeah, the reason Ole Joke got off and running so fast is because of the BIG mistake Trump made and never corrected in 4 years. That mistake? Not completely dismantling the corruption of the communist/community organizers The Bummer had install in ALL the federal beauracracies, thus they worked behind the scenes trying to thwart Trump at every turn and thus were already set up and ready to continue the destruction of the USA and our freedoms. And then along came a crisis (covid) that they could not pass up. Custom made for control of the citizenry. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yeah, the reason Ole Joke got off and running so fast is because of the BIG mistake Trump made and never corrected in 4 years. That mistake? Not completely dismantling the corruption of the communist/community organizers The Bummer had install in ALL the federal beauracracies, thus they worked behind the scenes trying to thwart Trump at every turn and thus were already set up and ready to continue the destruction of the USA and our freedoms. And then along came a crisis (covid) that they could not pass up. Custom made for control of the citizenry. 

Trump didn't make a mistake... He Won! he knew that this would happen but the people had to see it. He is still President and is working behind the scenes and will be back in the open again soon to take care of unfinished business and clean up sleepy Joe's (or whoever that person is... because it is definitely NOT Joe Biden) disgusting mess! The corruption is/was so deep and has been going on for so long that if you step back, do some research you will discover just how bad it was and that it is being cleaned up as we speak.  A lot will be revealed soon, it might do you some good (if you or anyone that reads this has no clue as to what I am speaking of) to do some research, get prepared so that you can handle what is coming. The Good, The bad and the Ugly will Shock you! There is absolutely No reason to fear its just always good to have an idea of what to expect... and to know that God is in Control.

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 7

May I leave the woodshed now luvalife? Nice spanking! I truly hope what you just spouted comes true, but like the dinar RV, I'll believe it when I see it. Remember, "If, if and buts were candy and nuts, we'd ALL have a very Merry Christmas!!"

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Pow! 4

9 hours ago, luvalife said:

Trump didn't make a mistake... He Won! he knew that this would happen but the people had to see it. He is still President and is working behind the scenes and will be back in the open again soon to take care of unfinished business and clean up sleepy Joe's (or whoever that person is... because it is definitely NOT Joe Biden) disgusting mess! The corruption is/was so deep and has been going on for so long that if you step back, do some research you will discover just how bad it was and that it is being cleaned up as we speak.  A lot will be revealed soon, it might do you some good (if you or anyone that reads this has no clue as to what I am speaking of) to do some research, get prepared so that you can handle what is coming. The Good, The bad and the Ugly will Shock you! There is absolutely No reason to fear its just always good to have an idea of what to expect... and to know that God is in Control.

Exactly 👍

• Upvote 3

On 7/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, currenzcraze said:

We can’t find people not work either.  The ones that we do hire do not last long or they are so lazy they just take up space.

Probably like our hire ons ( glued to their  phones to much to care about doing work of any kind)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1