Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:52 PM CDT - 7/20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  I see people calling me about bonds.  Bonds?  What' about bonds?   'Yeah, well you know they're doing them and that means that it's going to happen.'  What's going go happen What does bonds have to do with the Iraqi dinar monetary reform ...I'm not making fun of anybody but...you have to be careful where you get your information.  Some guy called me and say, 'Hey Frank the pay masters just approved the monetary reform.'  Pay masters?  Of what?! 'Frank, the GCR is on.'  The What?!?!  'Frank, they just signed an NDA.'  What?!?!  What does a Nondisclosure agreement have to do with any of this?? I'm not trying to make fun of anybody...

** Pimpy   Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor:  There is no change in the dollar exchange rate Still talking about the rate change.  Why If you're saying this rate change is not going to happen this year why do you continue to talk about it?  That doesn't make no sense.  If you're trying to tell us the rate change is supposed to stay the same for the next 3 to 5 years then why are you talking about it ...obviously it's being talked about between the powers that be.  And it's being talked about a lot, to the point that this guy has to keep coming out and saying that it is not happening.  So we will see..!

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, gregp said:

Al-Kazami knows that if he restores the exchange rate to the Saddam area, the country will boom. Securing a second term. 

I dont think he wants a 2nd term and i cant figure out if he pulls the trigger just before he leaves office or if the newly elected PM will get to do it.. The 2nd option would give more trust/hope for the new administration so who knows..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I dont think he wants a 2nd term and i cant figure out if he pulls the trigger just before he leaves office or if the newly elected PM will get to do it.. The 2nd option would give more trust/hope for the new administration so who knows..

it isn't Al-kazemi who doesn't want to become a new PM for the second term, but there is someone else (?) who doesn't like and want Al-kazemi to become a new PM again for the second term. that's why there were a bombings recently happened just before the election.

12 hours ago, Rochester said:

Guru Rochester says China will back the Iraqi Dinar, is waiting for Joke Biden to pull the troops out of Iraq. Then China will come in, get the oil. Not varified. Just my opine.😬:bananacamel:📣💨

I don't care whoever is in charge of rv. China or cbi or biden or whoever, just get it done sooner for the sake of iraqi people's lives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1