Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

#Mustafa_Al-Kazemi announces that he was exposed to 3 assassination attemptsمحاولات

yota691

Watch the video... #Mustafa_Al-Kazemi announces that he was exposed to 3 assassination attemptsمحاولات

ARABIC AND INTERNATIONAL

“My failure to participate in the elections is a message of the impartiality of my government.”

Now - Arabic  July 19, 2021, 2:22 pm  123 views0

aljaeera-one_rW71dUx.jpg

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed that he was subjected to 3 assassination attempts.

He said in an exclusive interview with "Al-Arabiya/Al-Hadath", "I am not worried or afraid."

He also explained that the circumstances of his acceptance of the position came as a result of a complete collapse, and said, "If I had not accepted the position, we would have witnessed a civil war as a result of the collapse at that time."

He said, "We will work hard to hold the elections on time," noting: "The most important thing is that I am trying to postpone the elections to go to an emergency government."
He also continued, "We will protect the elections and call on activists to participate strongly and motivate the people."

Al-Kazemi confirmed that the Iraqis' demand for international election observers had been fulfilled, pointing to the electoral commission's support with a special budget. "We will call for a meeting of the political forces to declare the principles of fair competition," he said.

"My failure to participate in the elections is a message of the impartiality of my government," he added.

In addition, he made it clear that upon taking over the government, he found sectarianism permeating the army and security forces, and said that the military institution needs an Iraqi national identity away from sectarianism.

He also said that he chose a policy of silence rather than confrontation, and continued, "the excesses of non-state believers have been exaggerated."

Since May 2020, Al-Kazemi’s government has assumed power as a successor to the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who resigned in late 2019 under the weight of popular protests accusing the ruling political elite of corruption, incompetence and dependency on the outside.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Al-Kazemi in a lengthy meeting: I will call for a meeting with the political forces regarding the elections, and I was exposed to 3 assassination attemptsمحاولات

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in a televised interview: 

Al-Kazemi: We have known the killers of Al-Hashemi since the crime occurred, but they fled abroad

Al-Kazemi: The employee of the Interior Ministry who killed Al-Hashemi belongs to an outlaw group and bears responsibility for his crime مسؤولية

Al-Kazemi: We will follow up on the case of killing all activists and demonstrators

Al-Kazemi: Our steps in the case of prosecuting the killers of activists are questioned

Al-Kazemi: Corruption and nepotism are among the causes of hospital fires

Al-Kazemi: Employees who strongly appoint political parties in sensitive locations have caused hospital fires

Al-Kazemi: The political system and the constitution need to be completely reconsidered to find mechanisms that serve citizens

Al-Kazemi: I do not absolve terrorism from targeting electricity, but I do not hope that political targeting will be behind it

Al-Kazemi: We do not want the electricity issue to turn into political targeting

Al-Kazemi: The people should not be made a victim of political controversy and disagreements

Al-Kazemi: We must work to reform the electricity sector, which has been subject to great corruption since 2003

Al-Kazemi: We have completed 85 percent of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries

Al-Kami: Iran has huge debts that we cannot meet due to sanctions

Al-Kazemi: We found a mechanism for scheduling Iranian debts

Al-Kazemi: The electrical system will be protected despite the continued attempts to target

Al-Kazemi: I did not receive a stable country, and the conditions for my acceptance of the position came as a result of a complete security, social and economic collapse

Al-Kazemi: Fulfilling the Iraqis' demand for international election observers

Al-Kazemi: We supported the Electoral Commission with a special budget and secured protection

Al-Kazemi: My failure to participate in the elections is a message that my government is impartial and servant to the people

Al-Kazemi: My message is to reassure the Iraqis that the government is not a party to the political conflict

Al-Kazemi: The Iraqi army was subjected to many stabs and did not deserve it

Al-Kazemi: When I received it, I found sectarianism in the army and security forces

Al-Kazemi: The military institution needs an Iraqi national identity, away from sectarian simulation

Al-Kazemi: The evidence that the government is not weak is its entry into the private domains of some groups

Al-Kazemi: The evidence that the government is not weak is the arrest of outlaws and the killers of activists

Al-Kadhimi: The Popular Mobilization is an Iraqi constitutional institution and its loyalty is to the Commander in Chief.

Al-Kazemi: There are problems in the crowd, as is the case with institutions that have problems in an unstable country

Al-Kazemi: We should not be afraid of some events related to the crowd

Al-Kazemi: The crowd is at its best in terms of discipline and loyalty

Al-Kazemi: Non-state groups target diplomatic and coalition missions and want to turn Iraq into an arena of conflict

Al-Kazemi: There is no need for US combat forces, and we need a training and intelligence role

Al-Kazemi: The government is responsible for Iraqi sovereignty and must protect the missions

Al-Kazemi: We hope that we will not be an arena for the US-Iranian conflict and help a mechanism for dialogue between them

Al-Kazemi: Everyone should understand the special circumstances of Iraq, and the conflict will have regional repercussions.

Al-Kazemi: We are talking with the Iranian side that Iraq is in dire need of stability

Al-Kazemi: We need a state-to-state relationship with Iran and respect for the privacy of each country

Al-Kadhimi: Iran is working hard to help us build stability and calm

Al-Kazemi: After my boss assumes his duties, I will visit Tehran

Al-Kazemi: The US-Iranian dialogue will have repercussions on the entire region

Al-Kazemi: Our relations with Saudi Arabia are very excellent, and we desperately need the Arab brothers

Al-Kazemi: The Saudi crown prince is a personal friend and I am happy for his reform efforts

Al-Kazemi will not allow Iraq to be a springboard to threaten its neighbors

Al-Kazemi: Iraq has security and military cooperation with all neighboring countries

Al-Kazemi: A serious dialogue with Turkey on the water file

Al-Kazemi: There is an improvement in the means of dialogue with Turkey on the water file

Al-Kazemi: We will appoint the sons of Sinjar to defend their areas, and we will provide services so that life can return to normal

Al-Kazemi: Coordination with Jordan and Egypt is not a new axis, and the next summit will be in Cairo

Al-Kazemi: We are benefiting from the Egyptian experience, where they were able to overcome challenges

Al-Kazemi: The relationship with Europe helps the economic and administrative situation

Al-Kazemi: Europe was encouraged by the economic paper that we presented

Al-Kazemi: ISIS is looking for a new incubator

Al-Kazemi: I was exposed to 3 assassination attempts and I am not worried or afraid

Al-Kazemi: We succeeded in arresting dozens of terrorists on the border with Syria

Al-Kazemi: Protecting the border with Syria is a top priority, and the gaps are very few

Al-Kazemi: ISIS is trying to exploit the circumstances and is looking for media operations, not qualitative

Al-Kazemi: ISIS is looking for an incubator in Iraq without success ان

Al-Kazemi: We will call for a meeting of the political forces to announce the principles of honorable competition in the elections

Al-Kazemi: The absurd wars and displacement led to the overcrowding of Baghdad

Al-Kazemi: We will distribute 550 thousand plots of land to the poor and employees to solve the housing problem

Al-Kazemi: We seek to restore the historical role in the region and bring the views of the countries of the region closer

Al-Kazemi: The Iranian-Saudi talks will continue to serve both countries

Al-Kazemi: Our steps in fighting corruption will continue, and we must work together to expose the corrupt

Al-Kazemi: We have to believe in the future, change reality in the elections, and forget about weapons

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2