Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:15 PM CDT - 7/17/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling   Question: "Can they revalue the currency and protect their economy and price for the next ten years by the end of the year?" Absolutely they can.  They could have done it this summer.  It's on the edge.  They are not working on anything else.  This is the answer to all of their problems...

** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S ADVISOR: THERE ARE 3 REASONS THAT PREVENT THE DOLLAR’S EXCHANGE RATE FROM CHANGING “CURRENTLY"  They are considering only the exchange rate as a program rate solely pegged to the US dollar and not as an IMF basket of global currencies and reinstated back on FOREX when traders come to buy. All these arguments do not take into consideration major reforms in their currency and only dwell on short term solutions staying within the use of the currency auctions and program rate. So of course leaving the dinar in this situation why would you revalue it against the dollar? It does not make any sense to do it. But this is NOT what must happen and NOT what is going to happen.

** Pimpy  For those of you who keep looking to some of these gurus who say they have the inside track: There are NO 800#s.  You're not going to get an email.  The only email you'll get is that somebody that's within your group gets the announcement when it actually really happens and they send an email out to everybody saying, 'Hey it's happening!' But you're not special. You're not going to get any kind of special email.  There's no 800 numbers for you to call as a matter of fact, go away from those people who say that. The reason is I don't feel comfortable with somebody saying, 'hey call this 800#!'...they steal your dinar and they take it...and you'll NEVER see it again..! Don't be fooled...they are charlatans..!

** Frank26  The global currency reset is a bunch of garbage as it is explained on the internet.  There is a 'reset' occurring and it does deal with currency but I certainly wouldn't call it a global currency reset.  I like QSF much better.  The Iraqi dinar is heavily involved in this.  'Do you think it's involved at at 1450-60 program rate?  Of course not...

:tiphat:Keep looking UP...!  RON 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

It's on the edge.  They are not working on anything else.  This is the answer to all of their problems..

And probably the answer to many of ours as well, doncha' think?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

*** Frank26  [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV update]: FIREFLY: TV loaded with commercials today showing Iraq as up and coming country showing new banks new businesses coming showing all good things about Iraq we seeing new commercials for banks…Arab league fund and IMF starting changing rate policy study and guideline big event going on it’s on tv about changing exchange rate policy…It’s all over our television every channel...new commercials...talking to us about the exchange rate...this is amazing.  Says it’s a course on exchange rate policy. It’s hard to believe what we are hearing...our banks will soon give us a modern currency with a modern exchange rate this is all so hard to believe but we are so grateful….

*** Newshound Guru Pimpy  What have we learned over the past year...?  Is an RV or an RI possible?  Are we getting any closer at all to achieving what we all want?  Just so you know an RV is when they revalue the currency and RI is when they reinstate the value of a currency to its prior value...the United Nations, United Nations Security Council, the Forum On Economic Development all said there's no reason for Iraq not to be reinstated to their value of $3.22 cents prior to the devaluing of the currency by our country [USA].

*** Newshound Vital Brad  If you look at the region where Iraq's at - Kuwait...their currency is very very valuable because of oil reserves.  If it [Iraqi dinar] comes out at 10 cents I'll probably cash out half at the 10 cent rate and then I'm gonna wait.  I'm gonna hold for it to raise even more.  That's just my opinion.

*** Newshound Kaperoni  Speculative Challenge: [They may LOP and let it rise and fall from there which it looks to me like all the cards are stacked in that direction. They are just waiting for the right conditions and timing. Please convince me that the odds are over 50% in other direction. Hope I’m wrong!...] A:  Remember, Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency. Such an event would contradict that intention.  Countries that have done that [LOP] have not been successful...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

*** Pimpy  There's a lot of people expecting this RV announcement or an RI announcement and I'm not saying that's not going to happen but I'm saying the most likely scenario is we just pay attention to what's going on in the country and then we could watch as time goes on and they continue to get back on solid ground they start to restore the nation you're going to see quickly over a couple years it [the dinar rate] jump up in huge increments...

*** Vital Brad  I don't want to get political...by any means but as much as I've actually been against the Democrats, liberals and that party, that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  So with Biden in office it's making the U.S. economy prepare for a collapse potentially and by dropping the value of the dollar it's going to allow for the global currency reset which includes a basket of currencies that will be revalued and their rates will be changed.  One of those being the Iraqi dinar...I believe the stage is being set and the curtain is about to be opened and we're in for a big reveal...

*** Mnt Goat ...Changes are coming and these changes we will like. This is when we will get the reinstatement...

• By ronscarpa
      ** Newshound Desert Advisor  There were the elections.  The guy who was elected he talked about raising the dinar gradually and bonds have now been issued for the government.  Looks like they're continuing to do what they need to...based on the price of the Iraqi dinar today and let's say it takes 5 years to float back up to a dollar, three dollars what it used to be, What kind of rate of return would that be?  What kind of opportunity is that?

** Newshound Edu Matrix  Article: "Partial results show pro-Iran groups losing Iraq election"  This is great news.   We now know that the elections had a low turnout rate however the people who did vote voted down the pro-Iran groups.  Meaning people are awake in Iraq.  They know what time it is...we are hoping for a parliament that will supports Iraq's inclusion in the global financial world without going against Iraq's constitution...

** Newshound Pimpy  Banking meetings - there's a ton of them going on and it's not just in Iraq.  It seems to be worldwide...bank reforms.  There is a lot of that going on. Here's my theory on this... Article: "The Ministry of Finance announced the restructuring of Al-Rafidain Bank"  We already seen an article similar to this...but this on seems to be a little more in detail...they were going to do an ad campaign on behalf of the dinar to encourage people to start using the dinar and get rid of the U.S. dollars...this new restructuring in banking is meant to try to get people to have more confidence in the dinar...

** Newshound Clare  Question: [Has anyone  heard anything  new about  the  lower denomination notes?]  WHEN THE CBI IS READY TO RELEASE THEM ... THEY WILL RELEASE THEM INTERNALLY...THE CBI HAS NOT SAID THE NEW GOI HAS TO BE ANNOUNCED NOR HAVE THEY SAID LAWS HAVE TO BE PASSED FOR THAT TO HAPPEN...THERE IS NO ARTICLE STATING THAT ... AS A MATTER OF FACT MANY ARTICLES STATE THE CBI IS INDEPENDENT AND THE EXCHANGE RATE IS IN THE CBI'S  HANDS...AND WE DO KNOW THE NSCN'S NEED A NEW RATE AT THE ONSET...IMO.

** Newshound Mnt Goat  Article: "IRAQI OIL IS HEADING TO APPROVE A “GIANT” EXPLORATION PROJECT IN THE WESTERN DESERT" ...Iraq is floating in oil and is very rich. There is so much wealth yet to be untapped...

• By ronscarpa

** Desert Advisor  They started offering more bonds. Article: "The Ministry of Finance announces the issuance of construction bonds in the financial market"  Bonds are a great way to increase the reserves and get money out of circulation.  You have investors, big banks, they invest millions of dollars into these bonds...that takes money out of circulation.  That's one more way of increasing the value of the dinar.

** Pimpy Article: "The Second Central Bank Strategy (2021-2023) An approach to Monetary and Financial Reform"  Bunch of mumbo-jumbo about how they're gonna do what they can to strengthen the economy of Iraq and making sure that their rules and regulations put everything in place so that it can help support the Iraqi dinar and strengthen it at the same time.  What I also like about this article is it talks about the different areas in which they're going to help strengthen and help with lending and financing.  This is really good to help build the private sectors.  That's what we want to see.

** Vital Brad   We had talked about October 17th.  The Central Bank of Iraq put out an Article: "Instructions for buying and selling foreign currency for the year 2021" ...mentioning their currency being traded at the International window - am I interpreting it as a potential revaluation?  Maybe.  I don't know what's going to happen that day...if anything happens I'll definitely be letting you know if anything breaking comes.  (Post 1 of 2)

** Vital Brad    This is what gets me interested...Right now Iraq's currency is not on the International market.  It's not a tradable Forex currency.  So why is this all the sudden saying that the bank decided to adopt in allowing foreign currency to be traded at what they're calling this currency sale window?  That's going to start working as of the date October 17th...I'm really interested to see what happens Sunday.  (Post 2 of 2)

** Kaperoni  The CBI also published monetary policy expectations 2020 through 2022. Which included many steps including digital transition, banking insurance, development of the banking sector, facilitating financing and putting the dinar on par with the dollar globally. We shall see.

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26   [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV update]  FIREFLY: Sadr...on tv saying...we will improve the dinar to be in the ranks of the international currencies... FRANK26: Improve your currency to international levels …no kidding… and he [Sadr] says that Iraqi citizens are about to be rich… no kidding …Like we need to hear it from him lol but you will soon hear it from Kazemi and the governor of your CBI …by the way...the auctions today they are at a phenomenally low level for a phenomenal reason…

*** Pimpy  Article: "The International Monetary Fund expects significant growth in the Iraqi economy and decline in inflation in 2022"  Heck yeah that's what we want to see.  The IMF is predicting that Iraq's economy will improve by 10.5% next year.  That's awesome .  And there will be a decrease in inflation by 4.5%.  That's exactly the type of thing we are looking for.  This is going in the right direction...when you want to talk about things to look for indicators that their currency is going to grow in value these are some biggies right here...this is great news...it's looking really good for Iraq.

Blessings Everyone..!  RON 
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.