Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Late Night Opinions @ 11:45 PM CDT - 7/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling   Question: 'If there's advanced notice announcement then investors would come out of the rafters to buy up all the remaining dinar.?'  That's exactly it.  That's why you're never going to find that magic article...if anything when...they start to add value to it you're probably going to get the most negative articles you've seen.  Every country that's ever added value to their currency, that's exactly what they did...

** Pimpy  If they [people on the Internet] start giving you a date or a rate, run the opposite way.  You understand how illegal that is...for them to be going on the youtube and announcing it?  They're idiots.  That would be a clear violation of our federal exchange commission laws.  It would be like insider trading...If they tell you that the currency exchange rate is happening in country, that's a lie.  That makes absolutely no sense...there is no exchange rate in country without one out of country.  They do it at the same time.

** NORV  [aka Kaperoni]  A re-denomination is a neutral event. Zero gain. If they did such an event, they could raise it incrementally thereafter which would be a increase in the exchange rate...but only minimal. There is no significant RV of the dinar. Only if they choose to float from the current rate will the dinar significantly rise, but it would be over time. ...Iraq is only worth about $16-$18 trillion dollars and they have well over 45 trillion dinar in circulation. That is a fact! The math does not work!  Therefore, they either LOP the dinar reducing the dinar from 45 trillion to 45 billion and then incrementally raise it as the economy grows. Or, they float the dinar at the current rate and reduce the money supply gradually as the exchange rate rises.

** Walkingstick & Frank26  They are telling the citizens and they are explaining to the citizens the why's and how's of the new exchange rate and the why's and the how's of the 3 zeros that must be lifted in order to bring a change to their currency for their economic reforms now...the last 4 weeks of articles have been on the exchange rate, the lifting of the 3 zeros, the managed float and the pros and cons of all of these they are talking about...

:tiphat:That's all for today folks - have a great weekend - Blessings - RON

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Breitling   Question: 'If there's advanced notice announcement then investors would come out of the rafters to buy up all the remaining dinar.?'  That's exactly it.  That's why you're never going to find that magic article...if anything when...they start to add value to it you're probably going to get the most negative articles you've seen.  Every country that's ever added value to their currency, that's exactly what they did...

** Pimpy  If they [people on the Internet] start giving you a date or a rate, run the opposite way.  You understand how illegal that is...for them to be going on the youtube and announcing it?  They're idiots.  That would be a clear violation of our federal exchange commission laws.  It would be like insider trading...If they tell you that the currency exchange rate is happening in country, that's a lie.  That makes absolutely no sense...there is no exchange rate in country without one out of country.  They do it at the same time.

** NORV  [aka Kaperoni]  A re-denomination is a neutral event. Zero gain. If they did such an event, they could raise it incrementally thereafter which would be a increase in the exchange rate...but only minimal. There is no significant RV of the dinar. Only if they choose to float from the current rate will the dinar significantly rise, but it would be over time. ...Iraq is only worth about $16-$18 trillion dollars and they have well over 45 trillion dinar in circulation. That is a fact! The math does not work!  

:tiphat:That's all for today folks - have a great weekend - Blessings - RON

So let's assume Mr Kap is correct that Iraq is worth 18 trillion and we will assume that way more than 45 trillion is in circulation then if they have 70 trillion in circulation then each Dinar should be worth .25. He said do the math and I did or is my math wrong. 

4 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

I’ll take .25 all day long! Bring it on Cha Ching!

SgtSanders, I'm with you - I'd happily take 25 cents - it would change the lifestyle of most IQD holders IMHO..!   Have a blessed weekend everyone...:twothumbs:RON

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’ve always wondered why Kaperoni has been so smugly and steadfastly convinced that the dinar is never going to RV, only float over a long period of time. 

May be Kap never own iqd at all or sold all his or her dinar forever because Kap never believe the iqd will rv. therefore Kap hope the iqd is never going to rv forever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’ve always wondered why Kaperoni has been so smugly and steadfastly convinced that the dinar is never going to RV, only float over a long period of time. 

Because EVERYTHING has trolls.  Heck even mother teresa had trolls.  Kap is a troll.  Been banned here and many other places that he has to use a new name of nord....I ignore him.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2021 at 7:17 PM, trvlr787 said:

So let's assume Mr Kap is correct that Iraq is worth 18 trillion and we will assume that way more than 45 trillion is in circulation then if they have 70 trillion in circulation then each Dinar should be worth .25. He said do the math and I did or is my math wrong. 

On 7/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, ronscarpa said:

** Pimpy  If they [people on the Internet] start giving you a date or a rate, run the opposite way.  You understand how illegal that is...for them to be going on the youtube and announcing it?  They're idiots.  That would be a clear violation of our federal exchange commission laws.  It would be like insider trading 

trvlr787 :   is pimpy talking about you giving the rate worth $0.25? i was just confused here.