Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Groups Paid Out. Are We Next?

Luigi1

On 7/17/2021 at 6:42 AM, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Wouldn’t surprise me that AM had some sort of interest in selling Dinar.  Why wouldn’t you concoct a “legitimate” platform, then allow all the “pumpers” on it to hype a RV?   Very clever.

I usually stay out of the :bs: section exactly because of ignorant  comments like this one. People who are incapable of being successful always attack those who are. You spend your time attacking @Adam Montana but lack the mental fortitude to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Which is why you will die a poor man begging the government for a handout. 

I've made thousands of dollars just from the information I gleaned from a single thread here with the APES.  To say nothing about the potential I have in holding precious metals. Something I NEVER would have done were it not for the information I found on Dinarvets. 

So please keep your silly insignificant little comments to yourself. You'll find few here will concur with your attack on @Adam Montana.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I usually stay out of the :bs: section exactly because of ignorant  comments like this one. People who are incapable of being successful always attack those who are. You spend your time attacking @Adam Montana but lack the mental fortitude to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Which is why you will die a poor man begging the government for a handout. 

I've made thousands of dollars just from the information I gleaned from a single thread here with the APES.  To say nothing about the potential I have in holding precious metals. Something I NEVER would have done were it not for the information I found on Dinarvets. 

So please keep your silly insignificant little comments to yourself. You'll find few here will concur with your attack on @Adam Montana.

💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 7/16/2021 at 5:31 PM, edbeach said:

I still would not permit such bull shite on the site

And yet I NEVER would have heard of you except for your reading and posting about this :bs:

Funny, you think it shouldn't be here and yet the BS rumors section is the only place you post. 

If @Adam Montana didn't allow FREE SPEECH on Dinarvets then crybabies wouldn't have anything to cry about. 

18 hours ago, yendor said:

First chapter of the book "HOW TO GET ON MOD REVIEW"

More like how to get banned :banhammer:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Your friend had the right to his own opinion and that is fine. If i say if your friend is really ( which we have a doubt that iqd is going to rv at $20/dinar ) getting $20/dinar one day, then so are we. So just let's wait and see then.

No, he thinks he’s getting a special “contract” group rate, basically a scam perpetuated by unscrupulous grifters. My husband has been warning him not to do anything without checking with him first. He’s likely to send off all his dinars to these people he doesn’t even know. 

• Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

No, he thinks he’s getting a special “contract” group rate, basically a scam perpetuated by unscrupulous grifters. My husband has been warning him not to do anything without checking with him first. He’s likely to send off all his dinars to these people he doesn’t even know. 

Thanks for your clarification Half Crazy Runner. You were right we shouldn't send off our dinars to someone we don't even know.  It is better to exchange our dinar for dollar in the bank face to face with the tellers or the manager once this thing pop.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your clarification Half Crazy Runner. You were right we shouldn't send off our dinars to someone we don't even know.  It is better to exchange our dinar for dollar in the bank face to face with the tellers or the manager once this thing pop.

Yep! That’s the only way to do it! 👍🏻

I know from others that that follow this is that Tier 4 is "us" the bottom feeders." 

Oh yeah..  "Whales" are higher. Guess that would include the global elites IF they ain't taken down yet> When? SOON!

What tier is the basement? that must be where the DV'ers are.

Somebody has got this wrong that is for sure.

This latest push wiil be with cashing out with the Tiers will come to light SOON!!

Like in the next few days once and for all. Cuz you know it's a done deal. Right?

Show us your cards. Goo Roos

"TIERS or (TEARS) OF A CLOWN" (SMOKE) "Y"  (MIRRORS) ROBINSON AND THE (COULD WE USE) THE MIRACLES  1970 Slightly pre bell bottoms era Old schoolers. You get it!!  God did we really wear that stuff and thought we were cool. To funny🤣

It starts.."IF THERE IS A SMILE ON MY FACE IT'S ONLY THERE TRYING TO FOOL THE PUBLIC

BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO FOOLING YOU, NOW HONEY THAT IS QUITE A DIFFERNT SUBJECT.

Those are are the real words. Another line is "I'M SADDER THAN SAD. Ironic.. Gurus are always glad. Gee I wonder why? Oh right!! FOLLOWERS WITH Tiers of a clown. Praying I will eat those words. 

Speaking of our Glad clown. Hope you are just reapplying your clown make up and building up your funny boneS Thugs. We miss your briliant humor.

You are a tough act to follow.

Keep smiling EVERYONE stay vigilant, hopful, faithful and Thirsty for THE TRUTH . I've said it before, If you don't laugh, this stuff can make you cry. There is a humorus side to everything. Keeps US going!!

• Like 1