Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Groups Paid Out. Are We Next?

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

The Dynamic Duo...Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose:

1- Our Military Intel Contact: Tier 4B start was scheduled to be notified sometime overnight Thurs. 15 July into Fri 16 July. At 1:56 pm EST Thurs. 15 July a release was given to proceed toward Tier 4B notification, which could go out at any moment.

2- The new USN was on the Forex and trading as of Wed. 14 July.

3- On Thurs. 15 July NESARA and GESARA went into effect.

4- Fri. 16 July was considered Value Day when all new Global Currency Reset Rates would be locked in for Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) Zim Bond Redemption and Foreign Currency Exchanges.

5- The Federal Reserve and IRS have been absorbed into the US Treasury.

6- There were 23 currencies going up in value during the GCR.

7- Paymasters have paid out Fines and Penalties. Other groups such as CMKX were also being paid out. Sovereigns such as Native Americans, Farm Claims and church groups were paid out. Some Bond Holders and Sellers have been paid, others would be paid Fri. 16 July Value Day.

8- We were supposed to be notified by Thurs. 15 July or Fri. 16 July, but that may not happen because some Bond Holders may not pass review, which would delay Tier 4B notification for 2-3 days to the early part of next week.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

What a bunch of shite. I don't know why Adam would let this bull shite to be published on his site. You have some weak minds who will believe this. I would not even let this crap be put on the site if I was in charge. There is just too much craze crap being published on this site of Adams. JMO I know there will be a lot of feed back from what I said, but it still is too many lies from these so called Guru's.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My bag's are packed...I am ready to go.  I am standing here...outside your door.  I'm leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again!! 

About time it happened!!! :bravo: :drunk:

Hahhhaaa...if only it was real!!  :facepalm: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

Adam allows all opinions, fact based or BS. It is up to you to discern the data and make a decision from it. It is the right thing to do....

Thats fine, I guess thats my opinion. Keep in mind you have a lot of people who believe every word from these so called Guru's.   I still would not permit such bull shite on the site.  But this is Adams site so he can allow anything he wants here. Again just my personal opinion, I just like honest information and need to flag myself to stay away from the bull shite on his site in the future telling myself their is a lot of questional info being posted. 

3 hours ago, edbeach said:

What a bunch of shite. I don't know why Adam would let this bull shite to be published on his site. You have some weak minds who will believe this. I would not even let this crap be put on the site if I was in charge. There is just too much craze crap being published on this site of Adams. JMO I know there will be a lot of feed back from what I said, but it still is too many lies from these so called Guru's.

Well this is the rumor section.. I do get what you are saying. These Gurus have been around for a long long time.

And who are they. HAHA.  Almost a decade ago I was copied and pasted to some Guru sites. 

I would say this was at the height of my dinar fever. Now I'm just an observer. 

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Dinar-Recaps-8-25-6pm-Newsletter-.html?soid=1105984884317&aid=4Z8f8Vwwqv0

https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/10/phoenix-loric-deborahbwm-socaldinar.html

And I still don't know Shiite

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NWGUY said:

My bag's are packed...I am ready to go.  I am standing here...outside your door.  I'm leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again!! 

About time it happened!!! :bravo: :drunk:

Hahhhaaa...if only it was real!!  :facepalm: 

You really crack me up. I like your sense of humor.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Wouldn’t surprise me that AM had some sort of interest in selling Dinar.  Why wouldn’t you concoct a “legitimate” platform, then allow all the “pumpers” on it to hype a RV?   Very clever.

Except Adam never "hyped" an RV. That is why most of us came here. He gave his opinion on the status whether it was positive or negative. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Wouldn’t surprise me that AM had some sort of interest in selling Dinar.  Why wouldn’t you concoct a “legitimate” platform, then allow all the “pumpers” on it to hype a RV?   Very clever.

First chapter of the book "HOW TO GET ON MOD REVIEW"

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

45 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

He also is convinced he’s getting $20+/dinar. 

Your friend had the right to his own opinion and that is fine. If i say if your friend is really ( which we have a doubt that iqd is going to rv at $20/dinar ) getting $20/dinar one day, then so are we. So just let's wait and see then.

• Upvote 1