Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:11 PM CDT - 7/15/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  Article Quote:  'the importance of deleting the zeros from the currency and slimming its units...'  the interpretation of these articles suck...'the importance of deleting zeros', in other words adding value to the currency of Iraq...it's important right now.  It is to introduce new small category notes...they don't have 3 zeros.  They are 'slimmer'...

** Breitling   One of the things [I hear] that's kind of funny is that 'Iraq is so corrupt that's why this isn't getting done.'  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  If Iraq was so corrupt they would have revalued the currency and made as much money off of it as they could even though it would have probably crashed.  They would have gotten in and out.  That's corruption.  Keeping the currency where it's at and using the US dollar is discipline.  They actually did good.  It's coming..!

** Pimpy  If you go along and you start doing the increments - increasing the value of the dinar against the US dollar. They were talking about exchanging out [the higher denominations notes].  In other words they're going to take away the 25,000 and 50,000 dinars as they came in [to the Iraqi banks] but they would exchange it for equal value...in other words if I brought in 25,000 dinars they might give me 5 - 5000 dinars so I still have my 25000 dinars and that would be how they get rid of the higher denominations...I could see that happening...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Thanks 6ly!

Great vid...wish it was translated. It appears they're promoting the new Iraq. 

-New CBI Bldg=new prominenc in the M.E.=New guy on the block

-New denoms...step aside benjamins

-New housing incentives for all citizens=no poverty

-New rate...3.20 dinar to $1.00 usd

GO IRAQ !!!!

-

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, yendor said:

New rate............. I don't care what it is as long as it is more than $0.05. At least that shows SOME progress after all of these years.........

I'm with you Yendor ... at 5 cents... 1 Million IQD would retrurn $50,000 before taxes - not a bad return on a $1,000-$1200 investment...IMHO..! :salute: RON

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

I'm with you Yendor ... at 5 cents... 1 Million IQD would retrurn $50,000 before taxes - not a bad return on a $1,000-$1200 investment...IMHO..! :salute: RON

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

9 hours ago, yendor said:

New rate............. I don't care what it is as long as it is more than $0.05. At least that shows SOME progress after all of these years.........

And, Adam predicts at least 10 cents. So, 1 million iqd would return $100,000 before taxes and fees. Not a bad return of investment, too.