Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge Update On Georgia Election Audit

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Nope, Obummer built cages Shabs, you know the ones the LSM tried to pawn off as being Trumps from a 2014 photo. Surely you remember that don't you?

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Of course he doesn't.  He doesn't remember anything that doesn't fit into his narrative.

I do remember....I also remember DJT having no problem packing those cages with separated families.

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

.I also remember DJT having no problem packing those cages with separated families.

You just proved my point:bravo:,  you have a problem only remembering things that fit your narrative.  Completely forgetting that it was OBAMA that built and filled those cages first and the photos you originally saw were taken when Obama was in office.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

You just proved my point:bravo:,  you have a problem only remembering things that fit your narrative.  Completely forgetting that it was OBAMA that built and filled those cages first and the photos you originally saw were taken when Obama was in office.

And?  Did it tick you off then...or do you approve of separating and caging families?  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And?  Did it tick you off then...or do you approve of separating and caging families?  

GO RV, then BV 

I paid it no mind.  I don't know the circumstances of the photos.  President Trump resolved that issue with the Stay in Mexico policy.  Looks like Uncle Joe is transporting those poor children all over the country for his own purposes, making it 20x's worse than what Obama did.

Are you happy with that?

• Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I paid it no mind.  I don't know the circumstances of the photos.  President Trump resolved that issue with the Stay in Mexico policy.  Looks like Uncle Joe is transporting those poor children all over the country for his own purposes, making it 20x's worse than what Obama did.

Are you happy with that?

You paid it no mind.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

On 7/19/2021 at 11:44 PM, yota691 said:

Tucker: Ballot audit in Fulton County Georgia
343,470 views Jul 15, 2021

Stretch 5
1 day ago
“The truth has no problem being questioned, but lies have every problem being challenged”

Hawker75
10 hours ago
Were they the same people who were “guarding” Epstein?

Crow Creek Outdoors
17 hours ago
The entire world knows this went on, and no one is doing anything about it.

Censorship so lame.  Thanks though Yota.  They ban and take away the truth............SCARED MUCH YOUTUBE hahahah it's almost laughable how much they try.  WE ARE THE MAJORITY, DON'T FOR A MINUTE THINK WE ARE NOT, THERE ARE MORE OF US THEN THEM!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You paid it no mind.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

They were old photos. Obama was out of office. No one seemed to care then.

Were you out protesting when this was happening in Obama's Administration? Or even now, with reports of children being raped while in our custody? Here in my city?? WTF do you care other than it was to make President Trump look bad?

I didn't see busloads of illegal immigrants being transported through my city when President Trumlp was in office, but I sure as hell are seeming them now. 

I would be concerned that these children were being transported to the Whitehouse for Pedo Joe's pleasure, but they probaly aren't any little white girls, which are his favorite.

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I would be concerned that these children were being transported to the Whitehouse for Pedo Joe's pleasure, but they probaly aren't any little white girls, which are his favorite.

Do you even listen to yourself when you type things like this?  What happened to you?  Who are you listening to?   :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

It didn't tick me off because these people BROKE THE LAW!! I find it fascinating how people like you (severe Trump haters) get your panties in a huge wad over something Trump did that you think broke the law but have ZERO trouble with blatant violations of laws that suit your narrative ie. BLM roits, shoplifting, illegal immigration, Hunter's laptop, election fraud, just to scratch the surface. ALL of the :bs: brought to you compiments of the Rat party!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It didn't tick me off because these people BROKE THE LAW!! I find it fascinating how people like you (severe Trump haters) get your panties in a huge wad over something Trump did that you think broke the law but have ZERO trouble with blatant violations of laws that suit your narrative ie. BLM roits, shoplifting, illegal immigration, Hunter's laptop, election fraud, just to scratch the surface. ALL of the :bs: brought to you compiments of the Rat party!

I'm not a Trump hater, merely a Never Trumper, big difference......I actually pity him for being an empty shell of a human being.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you even listen to yourself when you type things like this?  What happened to you?  Who are you listening to?   :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Well, my apologies, your hypocrisy is just annoying.  

17 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Fortunately, Jesus is coming soon. 

98268561_10207548422864564_8839156395837

MUCH SOONER THAN ANYONE THINKS. 

1 Thessalonians 5:2

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

One of the biggest mysteries of the Bible.  Is knowing the difference between being called and being chosen. 

Matthew 22:14

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven

18 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Don't you know, that it doesn't matter what you do, but who you believe in?

It matters little about "who" you believe in [for  the demons also believe in Jesus Christ and tremble] but more about the genuine desires of your heart. 

"For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God ". 

I was born in sin and I will die in sin. Nothing I can do will ever free me from sin. 

HOWEVER,  My HEART'S greatest desire is to be free from sin and with that burning passion Deep in me I've dedicated my whole life to the knowledge and belief in Jesus Christ. His "SINLESS" sacrifice for me is all I ever need. Walking with and talking with and worshipping Jesus Christ is the PASSION I live with daily. That's what he wanted us to understand when he explained that "know man can know another's heart". Only God knows the desires of the heart and thus only God knows who is truly saved. 

So in this mystery lays the seeds of Salvation. The desires of the heart within a human being is the ONLY MEASURE of a person's SALVATION.  I ask myself all day,  what is it I desire most?

And there is always just one answer,  To be with my God. 

To enjoy the pure Holiness and Glory of His Kingdom that I will someday truly be FREE FROM SIN. 

26 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Don't you know, that it doesn't matter what you do, but who you believe in?

I was simply taught that for one who truly believes, doing their best to love thy neighbor, honor thy mother and father would be tantamount to pleasing God.....just believing is not enough. 

GO RV, then BV

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I was simply taught that for one who truly believes, doing their best to love thy neighbor, honor thy mother and father would be tantamount to pleasing God.....just believing is not enough. 

GO RV, then BV

What you are describing is the Fruits of that Belief.  The thief on the cross did not have any time to perform any good works, yet Jesus told him that day he would be with him in Paradise.  Then there are those who on their death bed gave their life to Christ and seconds later they were dead.  We won't really know the whole truth until we are with the Lord.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Unconstitutional.....presidential elections are held every 4 years in November, the next being 2024.

GO RV, then BV

If Americans stood together took poles and petitions we can cause it to happen. We the people supposedly elected the president.  Why can the people recall a president that is ruining America. All Washington DC elected people are suppose to be working for we the people when their not they should be removed. Imo

• Upvote 2