Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge Update On Georgia Election Audit

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Very good question. You are the one posting all the conspiracy theory articles.  You tell me? And if the left had a flaming liberal conducting this audit you would be losing your mind. But since it’s a hardcore(and I mean hardcore) Trump supporter everything is hunky dory! 

You and @Shabibilicious wouldn't know a conspiracy if it bit you on the Ass.   Does the debunked Trump Russia Collusion sound familiar.  You two still believe it is true. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You and @Shabibilicious wouldn't know a conspiracy if it bit you on the Ass.   Does the debunked Trump Russia Collusion sound familiar.  You two still believe it is true. :lol:

Business Insider

Leaked Kremlin documents reportedly show Putin wanted to sow chaos in the US by supporting Trump. He succeeded.

Natalie Musumeci,Paul Squire
Thu, July 15, 2021, 1:15 PM

a close-up of putin's face with a slight smile

Russian President Vladimir Putin. Getty
  • Leaked documents purportedly from the Kremlin claim that Putin planned to sow discord by supporting Trump.

• The reported Russian plan worked remarkably well.

• Sparking dissent and division is a new way to attack democracies around the world.

Leaked documents reportedly from the Kremlin suggest that Russian President Vladimir Putin approved a concerted effort to sow chaos in the US with a plan to "facilitate" Donald Trump winning the presidency in 2016.

The plan worked.

In the biggest upset in modern political history, Trump stunned America and the world to become the 45th president of the US. And it was just as divisive as Putin reportedly desired.

The documents, which The Guardian first reported on, serve as an eye-opener as to how Putin capitalized on the divisiveness of American politics leading up to the contentious presidential election, and sowed dissent to further those divides.

According to the papers, Russian officials believed a Trump win would cause internal turmoil in the US and weaken the nation on the world stage. Putin approved a bold plan to use "all possible force" to help move Trump toward victory, the documents say.

Russia's "active measures" were a way to defeat its adversaries with "force of politics rather than the politics of force," according to Clint Watts, a fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. Putin's victories extended beyond winning any single election, Watts writes. His greatest success was building sympathetic audiences that Russia could use to disrupt nation-states from within their borders, Watts wrote.

Russia continued its campaign in 2020, according to a March 2021 report by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. The report found no evidence of direct vote tampering, but assessed that Putin authorized Russian operatives to undermine confidence in the electoral process and to exacerbate "sociopolitical divisions in the US."

Russia's disinformation campaign is now aiming at undermining confidence in COVID-19 vaccines, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

Putin apparently understood a harsh truth - that America's people could be used as a weapon against it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-kremlin-documents-reportedly-show-171507834.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Can't say.....Did you feel like the last pOTUS was a great uniter?

GO RV, then BV

Yes and I'll tell you why.  I know people didn't like the manner in which he spoke, he was just blunt that's all, but what he did do was brought an enthusiasm to love America and to be proud to be an American in such a way that it energized more than half of America.  If you've even seen his rallies, American flags EVERY WHERE proudly flying, people proudly yelling USA, USA, USA...what is wrong with that??? He did that, he made loving America ok again, and made people proud to live in America.  You most likely have never heard him in a rally, but that's what he talks about, how America is the most beautiful county in the world and made me PROUD to be an American.  But Joe Biden says American is systemically racist because I feel this way, why?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Business Insider

Leaked Kremlin documents reportedly show Putin wanted to sow chaos in the US by supporting Trump. He succeeded.

Natalie Musumeci,Paul Squire
Thu, July 15, 2021, 1:15 PM

a close-up of putin's face with a slight smile

Russian President Vladimir Putin. Getty
  • Leaked documents purportedly from the Kremlin claim that Putin planned to sow discord by supporting Trump.

• The reported Russian plan worked remarkably well.

• Sparking dissent and division is a new way to attack democracies around the world.

Leaked documents reportedly from the Kremlin suggest that Russian President Vladimir Putin approved a concerted effort to sow chaos in the US with a plan to "facilitate" Donald Trump winning the presidency in 2016.

The plan worked.

In the biggest upset in modern political history, Trump stunned America and the world to become the 45th president of the US. And it was just as divisive as Putin reportedly desired.

The documents, which The Guardian first reported on, serve as an eye-opener as to how Putin capitalized on the divisiveness of American politics leading up to the contentious presidential election, and sowed dissent to further those divides.

According to the papers, Russian officials believed a Trump win would cause internal turmoil in the US and weaken the nation on the world stage. Putin approved a bold plan to use "all possible force" to help move Trump toward victory, the documents say.

Russia's "active measures" were a way to defeat its adversaries with "force of politics rather than the politics of force," according to Clint Watts, a fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. Putin's victories extended beyond winning any single election, Watts writes. His greatest success was building sympathetic audiences that Russia could use to disrupt nation-states from within their borders, Watts wrote.

Russia continued its campaign in 2020, according to a March 2021 report by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. The report found no evidence of direct vote tampering, but assessed that Putin authorized Russian operatives to undermine confidence in the electoral process and to exacerbate "sociopolitical divisions in the US."

Russia's disinformation campaign is now aiming at undermining confidence in COVID-19 vaccines, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

Putin apparently understood a harsh truth - that America's people could be used as a weapon against it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-kremlin-documents-reportedly-show-171507834.html

GO RV, then BV

DISTRACTION!  The left is in panic mode over the audits and are simply trying to move attention from the audits.  There is a move to Audit ALL states, check out National Audit Watch Channel on Telegram.  The left is also scared that we are not getting "their" news and that they can't feed us the news they want for us to have.  President Trump said it, WE are the Majority!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, fancy said:

Yes and I'll tell you why.  I know people didn't like the manner in which he spoke, he was just blunt that's all, but what he did do was brought an enthusiasm to love America and to be proud to be an American in such a way that it energized more than half of America.  If you've even seen his rallies, American flags EVERY WHERE proudly flying, people proudly yelling USA, USA, USA...what is wrong with that??? He did that, he made loving America ok again, and made people proud to live in America.  You most likely have never heard him in a rally, but that's what he talks about, how America is the most beautiful county in the world and made me PROUD to be an American.  But Joe Biden says American is systemically racist because I feel this way, why?

That's great for you and all those who felt as you did...but when you realize the USA is the most diverse country on this ball Earth made up of all manner of races and ethnicities, you begin to realize that a Trump rally is not a reflection of that diversity...sans the token minorities placed behind DJT to fool the public,of course.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, fancy said:

DISTRACTION!  The left is in panic mode over the audits and are simply trying to move attention from the audits.  There is a move to Audit ALL states, check out National Audit Watch Channel on Telegram.  The left is also scared that we are not getting "their" news and that they can't feed us the news they want for us to have.  President Trump said it, WE are the Majority!

If that were true, GOP legislatures across this country wouldn't be in such a sprint to suppress voting rights of inner city Americans.  And it's "former" President Trump.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's great for you and all those who felt as you did...but when you realize the USA is the most diverse country on this ball Earth made up of all manner of races and ethnicities, you begin to realize that a Trump rally is not a reflection of that diversity...sans the token minorities placed behind DJT to fool the public,of course.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

FEEL, not felt.  We are not a racist county even Kamala Harris said it.  Biden sows division with his comments of systemic racism, dividing us, Trump NEVER did that.  It's a very few loud voices that spew this, and the 81 Million count is really being challenged in several states now and I feel that argument will be going away very soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, fancy said:

FEEL, not felt.  We are not a racist county even Kamala Harris said it.  Biden sows division with his comments of systemic racism, dividing us, Trump NEVER did that.  It's a very few loud voices that spew this, and the 81 Million count is really being challenged in several states now and I feel that argument will be going away very soon.

Okay then, FEEL.....I figured the feeling went away for you when Trump's vacated the White House.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

I have pictures of a rally in San Diego with many different ethnicities  and races. Also his rallies started out with prayers from different religions. Try one sometime. Everyone inside was having a great time while outside the commies were rioting and tring to get in to hurt us.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

All racists are Trump supporters? Really Shabs, better get those CNN and MSNBC channels back on so you can see the real radical communist racists that spew their vile, nauseating reparation and racists :bs:!!!

You know the news analists that hate America and are willing to knowingly, continually spew lies every minute of everyday 24/7. And lies that are proven over and over and THEY NEVER change.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

54 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

31137544-4EA0-43BC-8EB4-CD61CC6B6DB4.jpeg

Whoops 

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
September 29, 201610:22 PM ET

During the presidential debate on Monday night, Hillarious Clinton raised a 1973 federal lawsuit brought against Donald Trump and his company for alleged racial discrimination at Trump housing developments in New York.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.

Clinton And Trump Clash In Tense First Presidential Debate

Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Soooo I guess Biden is really a Trump supporter …. As he is the most racist of all !!!

The rats got the true racists trying to ruin this country, king racist obummer pulling king racist Joe Bidens strings meanwhile the sheep on here watch cnns Queen racist joy Reid spewing racism 24/7 but of course they twist it around and say the republicans are racist the republicans wanted to defund the police and the sheep gobble it up like it’s candy 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If that were true, GOP legislatures across this country wouldn't be in such a sprint to suppress voting rights of inner city Americans.  And it's "former" President Trump.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Having to show identification is voter suppression to you ??

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Pot....kettle....black.

GO RV, then BV 

Did you watch the entire video I posted above?  If you did, did you see any bias in their testimony?  If not, why not?

Also, if you are not keeping up with the Audits and the news from those Audits, you really shouldn't say anything because otherwise you'll be talking out your backside.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, fancy said:

Excellently stated!:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

I have to disagree, you're showing your ignorance card.  President Trump has a large diversity of supporters, and this is what the liberals fear. So they, you continue to bring him down with false statements.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3