Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge Update On Georgia Election Audit

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

This is by far the funniest statement you've ever authored.  I almost choked on my juice box when I read it.  Thank you.  

GO RV, then BV 

Very happy to bring joy into your life....I could list many reasons for my analysis....

TC was the only investigative journalist that would give Tulsi Gabbard much air time....despite her position as a Democrat Congresswoman from Hawaii....her party and the MSM shunned ....and even lied about her.....

Carlson gave her a platform to speak the truth to all of us common citizens....

So keeping it real......throw me some names on who you believe is fair and balanced.......perhaps I to.....can have a moment like yours.....

Just for fun....  watch the TC Tony Bobolinski interview on Hunter Biden.....fair and balanced....😉     CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've stated numerous times that I'm all for audits....as long as they are conducted by non biased, credible sources.  The audit in Arizona is everything but that, starting with the company's CEO.

GO RV, then BV 

You don't know that.  You're only parroting what you have been told.

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You don't know that.  You're only parroting what you have been told.

👌
Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan Revealed as 'Anon' in 'Deep Rig' Election Conspiracy Film

The head of the Florida-based firm chosen to conduct an election audit of Arizona's largest county was revealed as "Anon," of QAnon notoriety.

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan was confirmed as the voice behind "Anon" in the election conspiracy theory film The Deep Rig. Logan's ties to the far-right, baseless theories come after his firm was chosen by Arizona's GOP state lawmakers to conduct a review of the 2020 presidential election results on behalf of former President Donald Trump. The Deep Rig film is directed by a man whose previous movies included a documentary that claimed aliens masterminded the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Numerous online conspiracy theorist websites and popular QAnon forums had previously speculated that Logan, who is now set to lead Arizona's self-audit, had deep ties to the "leadership" of the loose-knit group.

The major focus of The Deep Rig election conspiracy film is Patrick Byrne, former Overstock.com CEO and longtime Trump supporter. The film is based on a book written by Byrne, who is also the head of a 501(c)(4) that hopes to raise the $2.8 million needed to fund Arizona's Republican-led election audit.

https://www.newsweek.com/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-revealed-anon-deep-rig-election-conspiracy-film-1604505

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

The head of the Florida-based firm chosen to conduct an election audit of Arizona's largest county was revealed as "Anon," of QAnon notoriety.

Let me ask you a question.  At what point does a conspiracy stop being a conspiracy?  Does it stay a conspiracy as long as the MSM says it is? Or does it become a criminal fraudulent election when they show fraudulent ballots were counted, and, or scanned multiple times.  

If you watched the hearing Today in AZ, you would be able to see that these people are performing a quality Audit.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Let me ask you a question.  At what point does a conspiracy stop being a conspiracy?  Does it stay a conspiracy as long as the MSM says it is? Or does it become a criminal fraudulent election when they show fraudulent ballots were counted, and, or scanned multiple times.  

If you watched the hearing Today in AZ, you would be able to see that these people are performing a quality Audit.  

Very good question. You are the one posting all the conspiracy theory articles.  You tell me? And if the left had a flaming liberal conducting this audit you would be losing your mind. But since it’s a hardcore(and I mean hardcore) Trump supporter everything is hunky dory! 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Very good question. You are the one posting all the conspiracy theory articles.  You tell me? And if the left had a flaming liberal conducting this audit you would be losing your mind. But since it’s a hardcore(and I mean hardcore) Trump supporter everything is hunky dory! 

They already know that ballots were printed on unauthorized paper in Maricopa County AZ by the sharpie bleed through and in GA they know ballots that were mail-in were not creased, not to mention video of ballots being run through the counting machines multile times. And today a video surfaced of an Italian lawyer saying Italy changed votes from Trump to Biden. So EXACTLY how much evidence do you need caddieman before you become concerned enough to at least want to know the truth of whether there was election fraud.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have to hand it to Tucker....he knows his audience, and he knows what flavor chum they can't resist...it remains to be seen if the chum's ingredients contains any truth.

GO RV, then BV 

As oppose to all the truth spewing from the LSM you follow hey Shabs, like "the Madcow and Humpty No Pants and all the other freak radical commies who try to pass as journalists?

• Pow! 4

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Very happy to bring joy into your life....I could list many reasons for my analysis....

TC was the only investigative journalist that would give Tulsi Gabbard much air time....despite her position as a Democrat Congresswoman from Hawaii....her party and the MSM shunned ....and even lied about her.....

Carlson gave her a platform to speak the truth to all of us common citizens....

So keeping it real......throw me some names on who you believe is fair and balanced.......perhaps I to.....can have a moment like yours.....

Just for fun....  watch the TC Tony Bobolinski interview on Hunter Biden.....fair and balanced....😉     CL

Chris Wallace, the ONLY fair and balanced newsman Fox employs...the rest are simply talking heads pushing a rightwing agenda.  CNN and MSNBC are no better on the Left side, though CNN is much better than the others at covering world and everyday events fairly that don't include American politics.  There you go, set you up, have your laugh, say something clever like the moronology degree comment you used a while back....the floor is yours.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

20 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

As oppose to all the truth spewing from the LSM you follow hey Shabs, like "the Madcow and Humpty No Pants and all the other freak radical commies who try to pass as journalists?

I get the "Madcow" comment though I don't watch MSNBC at all, as they are off the hook radical left, almost as crazy as Fox is to the Right....but who is Humpty No Pants?

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

They already know that ballots were printed on unauthorized paper in Maricopa County AZ by the sharpie bleed through and in GA they know ballots that were mail-in were not creased, not to mention video of ballots being run through the counting machines multile times. And today a video surfaced of an Italian lawyer saying Italy changed votes from Trump to Biden. So EXACTLY how much evidence do you need caddieman before you become concerned enough to at least want to know the truth of whether there was election fraud.

Got a link to the Italy story?

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 2

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Some of those things sound pretty bleak. 

GO RV, then BV 

Some. Well this is what we have with Biden all of it factual, but most unknown to the American people.  Are things really better with him?  Honestly are they?  He said he would bring us together, but he is labeling more than half the county as racist extremist and now wants to invade my text messages, how am I supposed to feel great about that and proud to be an American?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fancy said:

Some. Well this is what we have with Biden all of it factual, but most unknown to the American people.  Are things really better with him?  Honestly are they?  He said he would bring us together, but he is labeling more than half the county as racist extremist and now wants to invade my text messages, how am I supposed to feel great about that and proud to be an American?

Can't say.....Did you feel like the last pOTUS was a great uniter?

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The hearing starts at the 36 min mark.

Thanks Markinsa, I saw it!  A lot of people saw it!

HIGHLIGHTS

-1000 of Missing Serial number on Ballots that are supposed to match the original Ballot

-Suspicious logins...37,646 login queries for blank password 

-Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000%

-74,243 mail in Ballots with no clear record of even being sent out?!?!?

-11,3226 people who voted do not even show up on the 11/7 voter roll out, but are listed in the 12/4 database!?!?!?!?

-3,981 voted AFTER the registration date passes violating Arizona law

-Over 18,000 people voted on Election day but were subsequently REMOVED  from the rolls?!?!?!

• Upvote 2