Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge Update On Georgia Election Audit

Thanks Markinsa.  Always so great in bringing us the news.

I read in the Gateway Pundent-sorry don't have a link-that if Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania show President Trump did win, there are enough Electoral College votes to make (or re make) him our President.  Everything is just so crazy now, two years ago we would never be seeing what we are seeing.  It's a war between good and evil, what is bad is promoted as good and what is good is being labeled as bad!  But God never loses!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, fancy said:

I read in the Gateway Pundent-sorry don't have a link-that if Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania show President Trump did win, there are enough Electoral College votes to make (or re make) him our President.  Everything is just so crazy now, two years ago we would never be seeing what we are seeing.  It's a war between good and evil, what is bad is promoted as good and what is good is being labeled as bad!  But God never loses!

When this 2020 election nonsense is finally over (which may never happen for staunch partisans) people will be compelled to reevaluate their chosen side considering, "God never loses".  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

4 hours ago, fancy said:

The crazy train hasn't even left the station yet. 

image.png

image.png

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, fancy said:

Absolutely God never loses!

The good will prevail.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

42 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

81 million voters are quite certain they restored the good last November when they voted DJT out of our White House.

GO RV, then BV 

I guess you missed Tucker last night. :lol: Enjoy Sleepy Joe while you can.

• Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

81 million voters are quite certain they restored the good last November when they voted DJT out of our White House.

GO RV, then BV 

How many of those 81 million voters were dead, had moved residences and voted twice, or were illegals who voted without proper or any ID? You know the standard Rat voting procedues. And why did so many mail in ballots that went for Biden not have creases where thy should have from being folded? My bet is that if the truth does finally surface , you are NOT gonna like the results.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

-Americans unwillingly paying for abortions

-Inflation OUT OF CONTOL

-American paying for transgender studies......... in Palestine

-Government spying on my text messages

-Turning our back on the Jewish people by entering into nuclear talks with Iran on the very day of Holocaust Remembrance Day

-Advocating teaching children that America is rasist

There is so much more-ya'll add to this list.

So out of this VERY short list (and there is MORE) what part do you see as "restored good"?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, fancy said:

-Americans unwillingly paying for abortions

-Inflation OUT OF CONTOL

-American paying for transgender studies......... in Palestine

-Government spying on my text messages

-Turning our back on the Jewish people by entering into nuclear talks with Iran on the very day of Holocaust Remembrance Day

-Advocating teaching children that America is rasist

There is so much more-ya'll add to this list.

So out of this VERY short list (and there is MORE) what part do you see as "restored good"?

Some of those things sound pretty bleak. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

If these states that are investigating the integrity of the election, I would consider this good. Would you like to know if the integrity of the election was or wasn't compromised?!

I would, so that we the people can vote without worrying if their vote actually counted. Try to remember this is about election integrity and nothing more, try and leave President Trump out...for now 😉

• Pow! 2

9 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

If these states that are investigating the integrity of the election, I would consider this good. Would you like to know if the integrity of the election was or wasn't compromised?!

I would, so that we the people can vote without worrying if their vote actually counted. Try to remember this is about election integrity and nothing more, try and leave President Trump out...for now 😉

I've stated numerous times that I'm all for audits....as long as they are conducted by non biased, credible sources.  The audit in Arizona is everything but that, starting with the company's CEO.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

How many of those 81 million voters were dead, had moved residences and voted twice, or were illegals who voted without proper or any ID? You know the standard Rat voting procedues. And why did so many mail in ballots that went for Biden not have creases where thy should have from being folded? My bet is that if the truth does finally surface , you are NOT gonna like the results.

I think in GA they found 2 dead voters……..one of which they found voted for Trump. So there’s that. In total there were a total 35 voter fraud cases. Long way to go for 12,000!

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I think in GA they found 2 dead voters……..one of which they found voted for Trump. So there’s that. In total there were a total 35 voter fraud cases. Long way to go for 12,000!

Your figures don't come close to matching up caddieman, but nice try. Those were the Rat numbers, you know spewed by the LSM and the Rat party leaders that there was no fraud. Just Tucker's segment the last couple of nights blew that out of the water. And all the fraud he was reporting on came from one GA county, Fulton. 

• Pow! 3

20 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Your figures don't come close to matching up caddieman, but nice try. Those were the Rat numbers, you know spewed by the LSM and the Rat party leaders that there was no fraud. Just Tucker's segment the last couple of nights blew that out of the water. And all the fraud he was reporting on came from one GA county, Fulton. 

I have to hand it to Tucker....he knows his audience, and he knows what flavor chum they can't resist...it remains to be seen if the chum's ingredients contains any truth.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have to hand it to Tucker....he knows his audience, and he knows what flavor chum they can't resist...it remains to be seen if the chum's ingredients contains any truth.

GO RV, then BV 

Yep.....another sharkey comment....

Any citizen of the US should be concerned about the integrity of any, and all elections....it's not a party issue......it's an American issue....

There is more than enough evidence in many areas to

question the integrity and results of the 2020 election.....it's a shame the MSM won't cover the truth....heck, CNN might even get some of that 75% viewership that they've lost...

Tucker Carlson might be the most unbiased investigative  reporter in the pathelic news corp we have today....fair and balanced...

So if the election was rigged?......no matter by who?......foreign or domestic.......it would probably be worth while to bring that to light......yes/no?

And this BS about we counted them 3 times....you can recount a lie as many times as you wish.... still a lie.....how is it 10's of thousands of mail in ballots in the 5 contested States were never folded.....?

I could go on......trust me.....the truth will come out.....the Military is in the mix...CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Yep.....another sharkey comment....

Any citizen of the US should be concerned about the integrity of any, and all elections....it's not a party issue......it's an American issue....

There is more than enough evidence in many areas to

question the integrity and results of the 2020 election.....it's a shame the MSM won't cover the truth....heck, CNN might even get some of that 75% viewership that they've lost...

Tucker Carlson might be the most unbiased investigative  reporter in the pathelic news corp we have today....fair and balanced...

So if the election was rigged?......no matter by who?......foreign or domestic.......it would probably be worth while to bring that to light......yes/no?

And this BS about we counted them 3 times....you can recount a lie as many times as you wish.... still a lie.....how is it 10's of thousands of mail in ballots in the 5 contested States were never folded.....?

I could go on......trust me.....the truth will come out.....the Military is in the mix...CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

This is by far the funniest statement you've ever authored.  I almost choked on my juice box when I read it.  Thank you.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2