Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:20 PM CDT - 7/13/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Article:  "Confidence in the Iraqi dinar is eroding...and the prospect of removing zeros"  Here we go. We see it every 4 to 6 months - there is a report about the Iraqi dinar having the 3 zeros removed...there's a difference between removing the 3 zeros off the rate versus removing 3 zeros off the currency.  Removing off the rate - good.  Removing off the currency - bad.  Why is that Pimpy Because if you remove the 3 zeros off the exchange rate that means the value of the dinar has increased.  But if you remove the 3 zeros off the currency - yikes! ...there's been so many reports, report after report that says deleting the zeros affects the poor people...it would cause such an uprising its not even funny...there's nothing to debate.  They're not going to do it...

*** Frank26   If you look at these articles it's always the WTO coming in to try to get Iraq to join.  The latest thing is that the WTO has sent the documents and paperwork so that Iraq will sign it.  You don't see Iraq asking the WTO for these papers.  Everybody wants Iraq right now.  They know it is about to happen.  This thing is very very close...the WTO sees Iraq like a cash cow...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 7:00 PM CDT:

*** Frank26   IMO the banks already have the new small category notes...they have the currency and they have been training with it.  Now they are about to have a new exchange rate for that new currency these banks of the Central Bank of Iraq inside of Iraq have been training with for a long time...that exchange rate has a solid date IMO.

:cigar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Walkingstick and Frank26  It is possible within the next 2 weeks or whatever that time frame is when it eventually gets here, it is possible that the CBI is going to take the 'sheets' [dinar samples] and they're going to say, 'Citizens come here get into the banks, look at this...this is your new currency coming to you.'  They may show the citizens the new small category notes and not release the exchange rate at that moment.  The show is not the same as releasing...

** Randy Koonce   How are you makin it? ...It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September.  It appears that the Biden administration has gone back and endorsed the Obama era numbers; so even tho your money will be coming out over $1.00 - it will not be much over the $1.00.   The good thing is that the Biden group wants it out, and all the parties seem to have agreed. I do not have an exact day but, it looks good from now till the end of Sept...

** Pimpy  We're starting to see all kinds of agreement and projects starting...as long as I've been doing this I don't remember this many articles.  It seems like every day now you're seeing new agreements, new companies coming in, outside investors.  No doubt about it the economy is starting to open up.  This is really good so I'm really happy for the people in Iraq...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Pimpy  ...Monetary Fund Recovery Conference - I was curious to see what the outcome is.  I'll find out more about it and share it with you when I can.  That's where my focus has been...things are looking good.  Business continues to grow there internationally.  Things in Iraq are starting to look good.  They're staring to really get out there more on an international scene.  We got a lot of companies coming in.  They're rebuilding.  It's looking really good.  I know we're all waiting to hear about the 2022 budget so let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens...

*** Helpful Joe  Question: "How will I know for sure if the rv happens? And if it does happen, what's the first thing I do?" Great question!  Either you'll get an email from me, see the change clearly displayed on numerous Dinar forum websites homepage, or if you're super early and one of the absolute first to know, you can see the CBI official rate on the CBI Website @ www.CBI.IQ home page. (Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Helpful Joe  The first thing you do is give the special person in your life a big ole smacker and smile big!  Next thing is you calm yourself down, take some breaths and make a short term and long term plan/strategy.   That includes speaking with a couple of financial advisors about your specific circumstances and consider taxes.  We have a big community here, so there will be lots of exchange experiences to share...you'll get the good, the bad and the ugly and I'm sure the gurus will have information to share about best practices and worst practices.  You're in the right place here at Dinar Guru . [Post 2 of 2]

9-18-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...There have been several articles that says they will be lucky if they ever pass it [The 2022 budget] within the next 12 to 16 months...

*** Walkingstick ...Iraq's oil will always be sold internationally with American dollars but what has changed is that internally Iraq can sell its oil in Iraqi dinar and no longer in American dollar...This is huge for the monetary reform...

*** Fleming   ...We have heard that Iraq has revalued, creating the Golden Dinar bringing peace to the Middle East. IRAQ has their lower denominations in the bank. These lower denoms are NOT in ATM machines, “not until they have REVALUED.” Although the IMF wanted IRAQ to revalue on the 22nd, the Iraq Financial Leadership refused this deadline and told the IMF, “before the end of the month we will revalue.”...

*** Frank26  Article: "Economist: Compensation for the loss of cash reserves must be met with a decrease in the dollar" Wow I agree.  You need to increase the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and decrease the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  Bravo...

*** Mnt Goat  I encourage you hold on to the Iraq dinar because we see more positive signs of conducting the Project To Delete The Zeros than ever before since 2012. We have all come a long way and so why give up now.

• By ronscarpa

** Walkingstick & Frank26  We do not believe at all that this is going to go until the end of the year.  It may be settled by introducing the new small category notes and exchange rate at the same time or it may be settled by introducing the notes first followed by the exchange rate very shortly after that...these are the days of the monetary reforms final [musical] notes for the new small category notes.  It will be a beautiful note that last sound...

** Mnt Goat  ...we are hearing that in Turkey, Jordan and even in the US many people are using debit cards with a rate of $6.00+ on them. Is this all legal?  I will answer this question with one word….  NO!  Unless the dinar is reinstated no one in the US can exchange due to OFAC sanctions placed on the Iraqi dinar currency. Banks are not legally allowed to exchange dinar at the future rate projected rate they plan to initially show it at.  (post 1 of 2).. 

** Mnt Goat   As far as other countries outside of the US it is up to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to decide what they can and can not do. So this part may be legal as they can payout to employees of contractors using debit cards whatever rate they negotiate for their work. In practical however, to keep the rate stable you would think the CBI would not do this in the middle east unless the new rate of $6.00+ is very close at hand and close to reinstatement on FOREX too. So this is good news for us. (post 2 of 2).. 

** Frank26  All these countries/companies pouring into Iraq know they are Article VIII, they know they have security and stability, they know Kazemi is in charge, they know they want to pour in because Iraq is an investment.  The ROI is insane.  Iraq is worthy.  And Allawi, one of the cabinet members under Kazemi, is telling the citizens of Iraq, 'Hey, it's time for a change in our exchange rate.  It's also time for a change in our currency.  We're going to become leaders in the Middle East.' Daaannng!

** Petra  Their digital environment is not only ready and tested, it's sound and based on International standards.  That's critical.  It's ready to interact with the world to bring Iraq into the 21 Century.  Banks are ready for the citizens...

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26  Iraq is paying its bills in its own currency.  That in itself is an indicator of a change in their monetary reform.  A change in their currency.  A change in their exchange rate.  A change in their banking structure.  Iraq is paying all of its debt in Iraqi dinars...I believe they're doing it on a second set of books...They're selling their oil in Iraqi dinars.  Do you understand the power of that?  A change in their monetary reform has occurred...

*** Kaperoni  ...Iraq is going to Buy and sell oil in dinars based on a new exchange rate...That could never happen because OPEC petrodollar is the US Dollar.  [Reference Frank26 post]

• By ronscarpa

*** Petra   International markets are ready...Who hasn't been to Iraq over the last 6 months? ...basically every major player in the world has been in Iraq.  And for what reason?  They all have Memorandums of Understands, some have gone into formal contracting...everything is coming to a head...

*** Militiaman  Washington was here [Iraq] Thursday/Friday...they came in and did their thing.  Then Saudi Arabia did.  Then to Iran...I pray we're at the crossroads that we've all been waiting for.  It sure looks promising.

*** Frank26  Did you notice that Kazemi went to Iran?  He went to Iran with authority.  He went to Iran with sovereignty.   He went to Iran with control.  He went to Iran with security and stability.  Iran did not come and steal from Iraq...the clone of Donald Trump, Kazemi, went to Iran with sovereignty, control, security and stability and told them we will work with you.  We want to work with everyone.  But if you dare to mess around it's going to cost you big time. 

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.