Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq succeed in overcoming the financial crisis by deleting 3 zeros from the local currency?

DWS112

On 7/17/2021 at 6:01 AM, SocalDinar said:

The once Golden state of California is a Shiite hole now because of politicians like her.  

She is nothing to be proud of but you are correct that we should respect the office.

I am not!  political and could care less about your political views, but you don’t know a flipping thing about the west coast! Your ignorance is usual and I hope it keeps you from coming out to California. I wise more people that think the way you do and live here would leave the state as well so people like me can enjoy this beautiful state and all it has to offer. 
while I’m at it, one of the great thing’s about this country is the diversity. Alabama creates California as much California creates Alabama, there in opposition yet both American. Why does everyone want it all to look the same? Fear I imagine. Hope to never see you in this great portion of America with your negative ways. 
Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I am not!  political and could care less about your political views, but you don’t know a flipping thing about the west coast! Your ignorance is usual and I hope it keeps you from coming out to California. I wise more people that think the way you do and live here would leave the state as well so people like me can enjoy this beautiful state and all it has to offer. 
while I’m at it, one of the great thing’s about this country is the diversity. Alabama creates California as much California creates Alabama, there in opposition yet both American. Why does everyone want it all to look the same? Fear I imagine. Hope to never see you in this great portion of America with your negative ways. 
Go RV/RI

HAHAHA. Do you walk around with blinders on?

Lets see...California is # 1 in poverty and almost last in education. Thats a start

Homeless everywhere. Shoplifting and other thefts under $950 is just a ticket.  Highest gas prices

Highest sales and use taxes. 2nd highest state income tax and Newsom wants to raise that to 16%

Useless gun and ammo laws. Free healthcare to illegal aliens. Feces on the sidewalks. Our roads are falling apart

Trash on the side of the roads everywhere.  I could go on and on but you get the gist of it

BTW i've lived in Manhattan Beach for over 50 years. As a kid growing up here we never had these problems.

So I have no idea what California you are talking about 

We do have the weather and Sacramento Morons would take credit for that if they could

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5