Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq succeed in overcoming the financial crisis by deleting 3 zeros from the local currency?

DWS112

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

So the notes from 1973-1978 had English written on them as well?

u can click the link i posted above and in the 73' - 78' series of currency that exact 1 iqd note is displayed is all i know  

20 hours ago, Carrello said:

Feel better, Theseus? Are you a bigger man after your misogynistic, bigoted, ignorant comment?  If you have a daughter, would you share your comment with her and explain your sexual innuendo?

Harris is Vice President of The United States of America. What will you be doing this afternoon?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdgdhU1v/

"Kamala Harris was Big Willies bratwurst bun"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

22 hours ago, Carrello said:

Feel better, Theseus? Are you a bigger man after your misogynistic, bigoted, ignorant comment?  If you have a daughter, would you share your comment with her and explain your sexual innuendo?

Harris is Vice President of The United States of America. What will you be doing this afternoon?

Harris is Vice President of the United States. That's true.

Are you serious? You want the Vice President protected from criticism, like she is a snowflake who has to be protected?

It comes with the territory: women are now part of politics, welcome at the highest level.

I'm fine with that, I was a big Maggie Thatcher fan, way back in the day.

She earned her way to the top by being the best leader, by far. She did not sleep her way to the top.

Harris did. That's the truth. It's not "misogynist" to point out truth. Grow up. Everyone made Bill Clinton jokes for 8 years, because he was a pig. That's also the truth. Stop judging or protecting people, based on gender. Grow up.

Stop treating women like they are children. Harris is 50 years old. She's an adult.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 11

22 hours ago, Carrello said:

The once Golden state of California is a Shiite hole now because of politicians like her.  

She is nothing to be proud of but you are correct that we should respect the office.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

The once Golden state of California is a Shiite hole now because of politicians like her.  

She is nothing to be proud of but you are correct that we should respect the office.

I agree, but so, so many so disrespected the office from the minute Mr. Trump came down the escalator at NYC Trump tower.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I would also add the obvious: All leaders, regardless of gender, have to be held to account.

Imagine if we could not criticize male leaders, because they were male. 

That would lead to terrible things. 

Imagine if we make women immune to criticism, while welcoming them to the highest office.

So then women would be higher than men in power, at least some would rule over everyone? But at the same time, those people above us, because they are female, would be immune to criticism?

So we have to protect them like they are children, while they have power over us?

That's nutty because it's the obligation of the powerful, to protect the weak.

It's moral for the weak to criticize the strong, because the strong have power over the weak.

So a woman like Kamala can have tremendous power over people's lives, but she is sexually female, so we can't criticize her? 

That's nutty and leads to terrible outcomes....and is psychologically really screwed up and imbalanced. 

It's like saying a Queen can rule over you, but you must kiss her ass. 

No thanks. 

She's the one with all the power. 

All power must be subject to criticism, because power corrupts. 

Same rules for men, as women.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, southbeach said:

I agree, but so, so many so disrespected the office from the minute Mr. Trump came down the escalator at NYC Trump tower.

I also remember the left's caricatures of President Bush's likeness as a monkey. If that was done to President Obama the left would be screaming RACISM!. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. And the truth is the leftist know it but will never admit it.

Bunch of Sally's

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SocalDinar said:

I also remember the left's caricatures of President Bush's likeness as a monkey. If that was done to President Obama the left would be screaming RACISM!. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. And the truth is the leftist know it but will never admit it.

Bunch of Sally's

It was done to 0Bummer. A caricature of a man in the 1920's with a wind up box and a monkey on a leash was used. The left went absolutely off their rockers and decried the caricature racist. The man in the 'toon was white btw. 

People will be people then there is the left to change all of that.

GOP hopeful not sorry for posts depicting Obamas as monkeys

By ADAM BEAMSeptember 30, 2016

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky Republican state House candidate is refusing to apologize for several Facebook posts depicting President Obama and the first lady as monkeys, but the state GOP chairman has condemned the posts and issued his own apology for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

The posts on Dan Johnson’s Facebook page include a picture of a chimpanzee with the caption “Obama’s baby picture” and a photo that had been altered to give Obama and his wife ape-like features. Johnson’s page also displayed a photo of a young Ronald Reagan feeding a monkey with a bottle with the caption: “Rare photos of Ronald Reagan babysitting Barack Obama in early 1962.” His page also included a post calling Islam a “criminal syndicate.”

Johnson, who is also the bishop of the Heart of Fire Church in southeast Louisville, says the posts are satire, and said some of them were shared on his page by others. Asked why he did not delete them, he said “some of you may take it as being funny.” He said Facebook deleted some of the posts.

“It’s a satire. I’m not trying to be racist. I have political opinions, but I’m not racist,” he said.

On Friday, Johnson posted several photos to his Facebook page showing him with various African-Americans, including civil rights leader Jesse Jackson. In an interview with The Associated Press, he said he would not apologize for the earlier posts.

“I really don’t think I’ve done anything as someone to be a racist,” he said, adding that he had also posted a picture of former President George W. Bush depicted as a monkey and “no one has said a word about that.”

In a news release, Republican Party of Kentucky chairman Mac Brown called Johnson’s posts “outrageous.”

“They represent the rankest sort of prejudice present in our society and do not in any way, shape or form represent the views of the Republican Party of Kentucky or the many fine candidates representing us on the ballot this November,” Brown said. “I want to apologize to the members of Kentucky’s African-American community.”

Democratic Party chairwoman Sannie Overly has called for Johnson to drop out of the race. Johnson said he would not, adding that he will win the election on Nov. 8. Johnson is challenging incumbent Democrat Linda Belcher in the 49th District, which includes part of Bullitt County. Belcher has held the seat since 2009.

The controversy comes as Republicans and Democrats are battling for control of the state House of Representatives, the last legislative chamber in the South still controlled by Democrats. Republicans need to pick up four seats to win a majority in the House for the first time since 1920.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4

On 7/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, rvmydinar said:

Even ISIS have still been existing until now. How come none of the countries worldwide can defeat and destroy all of ISIS forever until none of ISIS exists on earth? 

The question to this is not an easy answer as it has to do with Islam. ISIS is not a unique organization as it is an offshoot of Al Qeada. The answer to this is very long and goes into a much deeper depth into a lot of subjects that many may or may not understand. 

The quick and dirty answer is this, as long as Islam exists, groups like ISIS will never be defeated. Sure new names for the group will appear but they are all the same. These groups are only "radical" in our eyes, they are not radical according to the Islamic mindset. "Islam has been hijacked", "These are radical groups" are both talking points of the West and most Muslims will tell you that no such thing has happened. Then they will talk about what in the past (key phrase here, "in the past") that the peoples of Islam have contributed. This is false because Islam invaded conquered then assimilated the conquered peoples tech as their own.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Theseus said:

The question to this is not an easy answer as it has to do with Islam. ISIS is not a unique organization as it is an offshoot of Al Qeada. The answer to this is very long and goes into a much deeper depth into a lot of subjects that many may or may not understand. 

The quick and dirty answer is this, as long as Islam exists, groups like ISIS will never be defeated. Sure new names for the group will appear but they are all the same. These groups are only "radical" in our eyes, they are not radical according to the Islamic mindset. "Islam has been hijacked", "These are radical groups" are both talking points of the West and most Muslims will tell you that no such thing has happened. Then they will talk about what in the past (key phrase here, "in the past") that the peoples of Islam have contributed. This is false because Islam invaded conquered then assimilated the conquered peoples tech as their own.

Everything you said were right theseus. I agree with you.  So there is nothing we can do to eliminate the isis and Al Queda on earth forever.

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Shutting the CIA down will help too..

• Upvote 4

On 7/17/2021 at 1:33 AM, 3n1 said:

not to keep dredging this up but those pics are old iqd notes from the series 1973-1978 , there is no way in heck current LD's are in anyone's hands anywhere all my opinion of course ... cheers

check out & study the past bank notes especially section 61-66 

http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/iraq.html

image.png.fc9ebf2ad45aa0d424619c2c83dea727.png

1990 - 1991

image.png.720bb1aaa330292da55cafaec102d6f1.png

1992 - 1993

image.png.06b0d482a72d966a1b1a1472219cdc3d.png

1994 - 1995

image.png.8615bf45e971d5bfe32c84295c7afac6.png

2001 - 2002

image.png.9986dd681330b738ca45f04f3f725fc8.png

http://www.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com/images/Iraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif

thanks a lot 3in1. yup. i already checked out that eventually, the iraqi notes from year 1986 - 2002 that had saddam's pictures on it. there are some notes that are written in arabic langauges, therefore i don't know the denomination. and the old lower denoms that had a saddam's pictures on it were 1/4 , 1/2 , 1 , 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, and 10,000. by the way, was the highest denomination notes of 10,000 considered as lower denom, wasn't it folks? and these old lower denom notes weren't included the coins.  and from seeing the history graph of iraqi dinar,  the notes that had saddam's pictures on it were from year 1986 - 2002 and the rate was $ 3.22 in 1986 and then the rate went down sharply from 1986 until now. in conclusion, during the saddam's regime from 1986 - 2002 and after saddam was died in 2003 , the rate went down sharply ( getting worst and worst ) and the rate never went up sharply.. i guess, the iqd rate was higher at least above $2.80/ dinar from 1932 - 1986. i just wish the iqd rate will return to $2.80 / dinar again or at least $1.40/ dinar ( half of $2.80 / dinar ) or the lowest rate $0.70 / dinar ( half of $ 1.40/ dinar ). hopefully, not less than 70 cents. who knows. only time will tell.  from now on, let's just wait and see then.

the link  :  https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=the+history+graph+of+iraq+dinar+currency&fr=yfp-t&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com%2Fimages%2FIraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif#id=0&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com%2Fimages%2FIraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif&action=click

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

image.png.fc9ebf2ad45aa0d424619c2c83dea727.png

1990 - 1991

image.png.720bb1aaa330292da55cafaec102d6f1.png

1992 - 1993

image.png.06b0d482a72d966a1b1a1472219cdc3d.png

1994 - 1995

image.png.8615bf45e971d5bfe32c84295c7afac6.png

2001 - 2002

image.png.9986dd681330b738ca45f04f3f725fc8.png

http://www.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com/images/Iraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif

thanks a lot 3in1. yup. i already checked out that eventually, the iraqi notes from year 1986 - 2002 that had saddam's pictures on it. there are some notes that are written in arabic langauges, therefore i don't know the denomination. and the old lower denoms that had a saddam's pictures on it were 1/4 , 1/2 , 1 , 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, and 10,000. by the way, was the highest denomination notes of 10,000 considered as lower denom, wasn't it folks? and these old lower denom notes weren't included the coins.  and from seeing the history graph of iraqi dinar,  the notes that had saddam's pictures on it were from year 1986 - 2002 and the rate was $ 3.22 in 1986 and then the rate went down sharply from 1986 until now. in conclusion, during the saddam's regime from 1986 - 2002 and after saddam was died in 2003 , the rate went down sharply ( getting worst and worst ) and the rate never went up sharply.. i guess, the iqd rate was higher at least above $2.80/ dinar from 1932 - 1986. i just wish the iqd rate will return to $2.80 / dinar again or at least $1.40/ dinar ( half of $2.80 / dinar ) or the lowest rate $0.70 / dinar ( half of $ 1.40/ dinar ). hopefully, not less than 70 cents. who knows. only time will tell.  from now on, let's just wait and see then.

the link  :  https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=the+history+graph+of+iraq+dinar+currency&fr=yfp-t&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com%2Fimages%2FIraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif#id=0&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqi-dinar-4escape.com%2Fimages%2FIraqi-Dinar-graph_history.gif&action=click

What a coincidence. According to cbi official rate, 1 usd=1460 iqd, delete 3 zeros and become 1 iqd=0.68 usd. Hmm It is pretty close to 70 cents. Now. That makes a lot sense, doesn't it folks. Well, it all depends on the cbi and we can only hope for the best rate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 7/18/2021 at 10:38 AM, rvmydinar said:

Everything you said were right theseus. I agree with you.  So there is nothing we can do to eliminate the isis and Al Queda on earth forever.

Eliminate Islam and you eliminate these groups. Let me ask you this: Have we truly eliminated the Nazi ideology as it was set forth in Hitler's Manifesto called Mein Kampf? A book mind you that is number one in the Middle East.

HAve we eliminated Communism or Marxism? Have we eliminated Fascism or totalism? Tyranny? No because those ideas march forward into new generations or are rediscovered by new generations. Islam is a theocracy, it controls your life as well as your religion. As long as Islam exists, these groups will exist spouting the same verses and killing those same peoples. 

Eliminate ISlam, eliminate the groups. 

Edited by Theseus

On 7/17/2021 at 7:58 AM, Rochester said:

Harris is Vice President of the United States. That's true.

Are you serious? You want the Vice President protected from criticism, like she is a snowflake who has to be protected?

It comes with the territory: women are now part of politics, welcome at the highest level.

I'm fine with that, I was a big Maggie Thatcher fan, way back in the day.

She earned her way to the top by being the best leader, by far. She did not sleep her way to the top.

Harris did. That's the truth. It's not "misogynist" to point out truth. Grow up. Everyone made Bill Clinton jokes for 8 years, because he was a pig. That's also the truth. Stop judging or protecting people, based on gender. Grow up.

Stop treating women like they are children. Harris is 50 years old. She's an adult.

Y’all got to put your politics to the side.  This is an investment forum; not a political punch bowl.  Just saying…

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Eliminate Islam and you eliminate these groups. As long as Islam exists, these groups will exist spouting the same verses and killing those same peoples. 

Eliminate ISlam, eliminate the groups. 

yup. what you said were correct. there is nothing we can do. hopefully, the terrorist and suicide bombers ( or whatever they call it ) recently happened in iraq weren't the reason for holding up the rv.

15 hours ago, Retiredofficer said:

Y’all got to put your politics to the side.  This is an investment forum; not a political punch bowl.  Just saying…

Okay so no more talking about the GOI, legislation being passed or what the CBI is doing. Since they are made up of politicians who are using politics in their country to prevent the RV from happening. Gotcha!

Like Sands through the desert so are the days of Iraqi politics.  

• Pow! 1