Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq succeed in overcoming the financial crisis by deleting 3 zeros from the local currency?

DWS112

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

Printing and having the lower  denoms available would be no after thought . Years ago ,we had reports of plane loads of lower denoms flying into Iraq . However, the lower denoms would not have the security features that the high denoms have and could be printed anywhere . The higher denoms were exquisitely printed in Switzerland , paid for by the US . With their gold threads , anagrams , real oxblood for the red {that's why they smell} , they are uncounterfeitable. Look at the 25k under a black light ,you would be amazed.

by memories and the articles they printer 7-8 denominations???

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Carrello said:

You are assuming the lower denoms have not been printed yet. We have been close, very close to the RV a couple of times. We could not have been that close without LDs printed and awaiting their debut. Printing currency takes months and is a "scientific process" that is tedious and exact. 

If the LDs have not been printed as of yet, IMO we could not see an RV until the second quarter 2022, and possibly the first quarter of 2022.

they are printed...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Secret files show officials from the RBA's Note Printing Australia (NPA) went to Iraq at the height of UN sanctions to discuss the sale of plastic banknotes to the Iraqi government. They met with Saddam's brother-in-law, Arshad Yassin, during the trip in 1998.  now just let me tell you this.....

I used to work at Note Printing Australia and I can tell you that I am positive they were printed by NPA, I worked there back in 1998-1999.

now put this aside i can also tell you have had seen articles years ago saying they printed 7-8 denominations and released three.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

Years ago ,we had reports of plane loads of lower denoms flying into Iraq . However, the lower denoms would not have the security features that the high denoms have and could be printed anywhere . 

Thanks for your info dinarham and that made me curious about the lower denoms.  By the way, Do you have the link/ source for your article?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, screwball said:

Secret files show officials from the RBA's Note Printing Australia (NPA) went to Iraq at the height of UN sanctions to discuss the sale of plastic banknotes to the Iraqi government. They met with Saddam's brother-in-law, Arshad Yassin, during the trip in 1998.  now just let me tell you this.....

I used to work at Note Printing Australia and I can tell you that I am positive they were printed by NPA, I worked there back in 1998-1999.

now put this aside i can also tell you have had seen articles years ago saying they printed 7-8 denominations and released three.....

Wow. So the lower denoms had already been printed in 1998? That was almost 23 years ago then. Let me get this straight. Saddam was died in 2003.  and why would saddam's brother in law print new lower denoms in 1998 before saddam was dead? Out of curiosity, what was the iqd's rate back in 1998? 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Wow. So the lower denoms had already been printed in 1998? That was almost 23 years ago then. Let me get this straight. Saddam was died in 2003.  and why would saddam's brother in law print new lower denoms in 1998 before saddam was dead? Out of curiosity, what was the iqd's rate back in 1998? 

because they were going to sell IQD for euro, what do you think the war was over? threat to USD???? and OIL

16 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

yep....rate not sure look it up...or someone will give you rates

12 minutes ago, screwball said:

yep....rate not sure look it up...or someone will give you rates

Thanks screwball. The most important is the new lower denoms had already been printed back in 1998 and we just wait for the cbi to delete 3 zeros and release those new lower denoms.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I don’t doubt Iraq has already printed the lower denoms as they were ready to Release back in 2013

How do you not know Iraq had Swiss dinar and had printed lower demons using polymer technology and sell fir euro then us said stuff you we will go to war devalue your country by changing your rate and print large denom notes until you comply ??? 

Edited by screwball

2 minutes ago, screwball said:

How do you not know Iraq had Swiss dinar and had printed lower demons using polymer technology and sell fir euro then us said stuff you we will go to war devalue your country by changing your rate and print large denom notes until you comply ??? 

Sorry man I was talking about sorta current events not the Sadam era notes. They were ready in 2013 as I remember that specimens were given out for the government to view and articles around that time spoke of this. But I don’t know about the 1998 -2003 era notes  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Seriously Screwball???

All these years and you're just now giving us this info?? 

I'm also in the belief that the lower denoms are printed and ready to go👍

• Haha 3