Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Fauci Is Lying Between His Teeth AGAIN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-its-inexplicable-some-americans-arent-getting-vaccinated/ar-AAM1HT7?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

The video can be accessed through the link.

Some questions to ask:

• Isn't the COVID vaccinations to date an end all to COVID vaccinations?
  • Doesn't one round of COVID vaccinations kill ALL current and future COVID variants?
  • Who is paying for all the "free" COVID vaccines?
  • WHY, pray tell, an indication FUTURE COVID (or other) vaccinations (COVID booster or otherwise) will need to be administered?
  • WHY, pray tell, are non COVID vaccinated persons being encouraged or required to wear the (criminally indicating) mask?

I suspected this future contagion season, maybe starting as early as September in some regions of the US, will be another session of fear mongering where all the Kool Aid drinkers will be up in arms about "the race for the cure" AND "target NON COVID vaccinated individuals EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE HAD COVID AND FULLY RECOVERED WITHOUT BEING VACCINATED AGAINST COVID.

My concern is the immune system compromised having taken the COVID vaccination(s) will suffer the greatest harm. These people may need to undergo non COVID related vaccinations for other contagions their bodies would have successfully combated if they had NOT taken ANY COVID vaccination.

The real indicator will be about a year from now after this coming Fall and next Spring contagion seasons to indicate overall population immune system integrity with and without the COVID vaccinations.

I had COVID both in January of 2020 and this past March of 2021. Hey, I am still here having NOT been COVID vaccinated while now having the natural immune system antibodies to fight future exposure AND NO lingering effects. I suspect the March of 2021 bout with COVID was with the Delta COVID variant. This one was somewhat milder than the early strain I had in January of 2020.

DO NOT DRINK THE COVID VACCINATION KOOL AID!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

30 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-its-inexplicable-some-americans-arent-getting-vaccinated/ar-AAM1HT7?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

The video can be accessed through the link.

Some questions to ask:

• Isn't the COVID vaccinations to date an end all to COVID vaccinations?
  • Doesn't one round of COVID vaccinations kill ALL current and future COVID variants?
  • Who is paying for all the "free" COVID vaccines?
  • WHY, pray tell, an indication FUTURE COVID (or other) vaccinations (COVID booster or otherwise) will need to be administered?
  • WHY, pray tell, are non COVID vaccinated persons being encouraged or required to wear the (criminally indicating) mask?

I suspected this future contagion season, maybe starting as early as September in some regions of the US, will be another session of fear mongering where all the Kool Aid drinkers will be up in arms about "the race for the cure" AND "target NON COVID vaccinated individuals EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE HAD COVID AND FULLY RECOVERED WITHOUT BEING VACCINATED AGAINST COVID.

My concern is the immune system compromised having taken the COVID vaccination(s) will suffer the greatest harm. These people may need to undergo non COVID related vaccinations for other contagions their bodies would have successfully combated if they had NOT taken ANY COVID vaccination.

The real indicator will be about a year from now after this coming Fall and next Spring contagion seasons to indicate overall population immune system integrity with and without the COVID vaccinations.

I had COVID both in January of 2020 and this past March of 2021. Hey, I am still here having NOT been COVID vaccinated while now having the natural immune system antibodies to fight future exposure AND NO lingering effects. I suspect the March of 2021 bout with COVID was with the Delta COVID variant. This one was somewhat milder than the early strain I had in January of 2020.

DO NOT DRINK THE COVID VACCINATION KOOL AID!!!

Greatly appreciate your insight. More findings of information that is saying the exact thing.  If the people who can't decide or is hesitant in getting the jab, that is your deep conscious telling NO, if not, then you would have gotten it already. Continue to be hesitant and fearful of what they are trying to do here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here the highest government pay rolled Liar...

Fauci says its "inexplicable" Americans aren't getting vaccinated despite data
33,946 views Jul 11, 2021

Rose
13 hours ago
Coming from a man that hasn't been straightforward from the beginning...😔

Daniel Curiel
1 day ago
so hes counting the percentage of people that died from covid-19 before the vaccine was available and saying they are unvaccinated people🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Joram Velasco (J.V.)
1 day ago
Imagine a virus so deadly you have to take a test to know if you have it
And then Imagine a "vaccine" so desired, you have to be persuaded, threatened, fired, bribed and stalked to take it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Gorka: How the highest-paid "clown" in D.C. became the face of insanity
6,225 viewsAug 15, 2021

Smdn Snnd
1 hour ago
The scientists are now the politicians and the politicians are the scientists.

Metralon
47 minutes ago
The real joke is the people still allowing this. And not only the circus act that Fauci is.

Michael Dunivan
42 minutes ago
"He is a clown" is an extremely polite way of putting it.

Robert Copter
33 minutes ago
The highest paid "scientist" doesn't use science, just like the current president doesn't lead his country.
This is why the people love Trump. He works hard, not for himself, but for the American people.

Bruce Barr
51 minutes ago
He's covering up what he helped make.HE is a KILLER

George Taylor
51 minutes ago
"Anthony Fauci: How the highest-paid Democrat/Marxist politician in D.C. became the face of insanity"
fyt

M Dorn
1 hour ago
I don't want to hear another word about this person until he is on trial and charged with 'Crimes against Humanity'. Thank you

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, yota691 said:

‘Fauci lied’: New documents on lab leak theory released
1,043,646 views Sep 7, 2021

MSM and Democratic politicians won’t acknowledge any of his Lies.... he serves their purpose of keeping fear strong ... he’s never said one word about Biden/Harris dispersing hundreds of thousands Covid positive illegal immigrants throughout the United States !!! Fauci is like another Dr Mangele from Hitler days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2