Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Opinions - 7/11/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

Jeff  - Article: "Al-Kazemi's Advisor:  There are 3 reasons that prevent changing the dollar exchange rate currently They are telling you right now at this time they're ready to invest in projects and they want to do all of this at the current rate without increasing it.  Let's look at what the 3 reason are.  1.  The exchange rate is the prerogative of the Central Bank.  2.  The currency rate was approved in the budget law... 3.  All revenues derived from oil, even if it increases, will be able to cover the budget deficit...the government of Iraq is stressing to you they have all of their financial needs met and they don't need to change the rate at this time...Remember this is all from the GOI...it is not from the Central Bank of Iraq. I promise you they're telling you something completely different than this...you have to study it from the angle of the Central Bank not from the government.

Pimpy  what gets me all the time is the amount of chatter and talk in the media about the rate change.  It's kind of crazy.  They're trying to  convince us that the rate change isn't going to happen...if it's not going to happen then why are you talking about it so much for?  What is really going on?

Frank26   Everything is IMO. You can ask any guru on the internet and they will tell you, 'Frank doesn't know what he's talking about.'  They are the ones that tell you, 'According to my sources it happened yesterday!'  I'll behave!  :).  The end of February, the beginning of March 2020 I told you IMO they have a date...Mustafa, the Fab 4 and the Governor of the Central bank have agreed.  I told you in December they were actually ready to lift the value.  We have the article where the IMF said very clearly Iraq is about to add value to their currency by the end of the year 2020...(post 1 of 2).. 

Frank26  It didn't come about because on December 20th...the Central Bank of Iraq asked the IMF 'could you please just hold on for a little bit...we would like to lower the value of our currency'...the number 1 reason was to fight against Iran.  It worked...the other reason was to bring the citizens of Iraq into the banks to open up accounts...now every citizen is starting to understand what is being told to them in the last two and a half three weeks...we have about 11 articles...that tell you, 'we're changing the value of the exchange rate of our currency.'...things have been moving along very well.  You see a lot of things that tell you this is happening...(post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1